Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HUB

Welcome to the Apple Family fanclub!

img-1283110-1-apple_family_by_applefamil

Big Macintosh

img-1283110-2-big_macintosh_by_drumblast
As the older brother of Applejack and Applebloom he is a contrast to his sisters and his Granny Smith due to his shy, quiet and reserved nature. Big Macintosh is in many ways the epitome of the strong silent type in most conversations saying not much more than eeeeeeeyup or nnnnnnnooooope he has when he felt was necessary spoken up.

Granny Smith

img-1283110-3-granny_smith_vector_by_dig

Due to her grand childrens parents dying Granny Smith was forced to step in and take care of them while still trying to run the family farm. Due to her old age and a bad hip she can no longer perform any of the more physically demanding tasks she leaves them mostly to Applejack and Big Macintosh.

Braeburn

img-1283110-4-braeburn_1_by_kishmond-d3f

As the cousin of Applejack, Big Macintosh and Applebloom and resident of Appleloosa, Braeburn is very huble, friendly, polite and has demonstrated a willingness to listen to opposing viewpoints and compromise.

A few rules

-While Applejack, Applebloom and Babs seed are in fact memebers of the Apple family since Applejack already has her own fanclub and Applebloom and Bab's Seed already a part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders fanclub this fanclub will focus mainly on the other members of the Apple Family.

-Do not post a picture of Rainbow Dash in the Apple Family forum, because Rainbow Dash belongs in the Rainbow Dash forum.

-No spamming post to become biggest fans

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.

-Do not hate on another fan club

-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

-Fan art is encouraged but all images with the exception of the cover image in this first post must have the proper spoiler tags. Large amounts of unspoilered images on a single page can often cause lag and nobody likes to deal with lag.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

Do want, do want!  The Apple family is the best family, and they seem like such a fun bunch of ponies to be around.  By the way, I wonder why Apple Fritter is all by herself over there on the left?

• Brohoof 1

Ooh! Do want! Do want to join! Applejack is one of my favourite mane 6 characters and Apple Bloom is my favourite Cutie Mark Crusader!

Actually since Applejack already has her own fanclub and the cutie mark crusaders already have theirs this will actually focus more on the other members of the Apple Family such as Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, and Braeburn. I was originally going to make a Big Macintosh fanclub because he is my favorite stallion but I think Granny Smith and Braeburn need some love too.

Here are the links to the Applejack and Cutie Mark Crusaders fanclubs

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4725-applejack-fan-club/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/53009-cutie-mark-crusaders-fan-club/

And this is a link to the master thread that has the links to all the other clubs

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4722-pony-fan-clubs/

Lets start this off with some Big Mac fanart

big_macintosh_in_marker_by_lizspit-d4eh6

big_macintosh_by_tarantad0-d5b2ie6.jpg

big_macintosh_during_the_war__color__by_

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE the Apple family. All of them. (Except for Big Mac, he's just OK. As long as he goes out with Cheerilee and not any of the Mane 6 or Lyra, we're cool.)

First, Apple Bloom. My favorite member of the clan. She is a relentlessly charming cutie mark-seeking missile which no bad mood can survive. Observe.

Apple Bloom being Apple Bloom.

34515.jpg

Apple Bloom bowling a perfect(ly cute) game.

ab20.jpg

Apple Bloom laying down the law to Sweetie Belle.

ab25.png

However, let us not forget where Apple Bloom inherited her cuteness from. Granny Smith, in her prime, was no doubt one of the most beautiful mares in Ponyville.

tumblr_lxg5t24zzR1qkibivo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdnjsp821d1rz32zuo1_1280.png

That's all for now, fellow fans.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Why isn't Hayseed TurnipTruck in that first picture of the Apple Family? He was clearly shown at the Apple Family Reunion and has the same country southern stereotype vibe. If you don't know who I'm talking about he's the window washer from Sweet and Elite who totally blows Rarity's first impression on Jet Set and Upper Crust.

I really like the Apple family, I would really love to be related to AJ! They all seem really nice and very close. Plus I like apples :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I love the Apple Family. Applejack is my most favorite character in the show obviously, Apple Bloom is my favorite filly, Big Mac is my favorite stallion, and well, Granny Smith is hot diggity darn awesome too! I'm even a big fan of Babs Seed and Braeburn too. :)

Is it okay to post Apple Family group art like this one?

applefs_by_amy30535-d60dqjs.jpg

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

Aww that picture is so cute!! I wish they would do a Big Macintosh centric one, maybe he helps each of the Mane 6 solve problems, and really all he does is say Eeeyup and Eeenope when they talk to him but it helps them work out their problems. I dunno something like that. He seems to be such a calming character that I think they could do a lot with him if they tried. 

• Brohoof 3

Is it okay to post Apple Family group art like this one?

Eeeeeeeeyup, it is alright this is the Apple Family fanclub after all so it should be alright. That is a nice picture by the way.

• Brohoof 3

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello , just letting you know that I moved this topic from Sugarcube Corner over into the new Fan Clubs subsection.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everypony!!! I am Appleseed, well at least for now. I need all of you fellow apples to help ME brainstorm to find a new name. At the moment my name is Appleseed, I am a very close cousin to AppleJack and I am also a apple bucker. Please anypony help me find a new name for my pony, Appleseed just doesn't sound right to me... Thanks for the help everypony!

• Brohoof 1

I love the first picture posted with the whole family! Doesn't the Apple family looks just perfect? So many different, colourful personalities of all ages who form one strong front. You just feel the love, warmth and hapiness when you see the picture of the whole family together :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...