Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Resignation.

Kurtiss

Hi everypony,

As of today I am no longer an Administrator.

Creating this website has been an amazing experience and I want to thank Feld0 for making this possible. He's one of the most amazing people you could work with. I will never forget this.

I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of MLP Forums and making it what it is today. Thank you all so much for letting the forums strive and become successful. I couldn't begin to tell you how long it took us to prepare our site. I'd also like to thank Grendo for making this possible with his art.

I'm not really good at this sort of thing but I think I've said what I wanted to say. :)

Feld0, Moderators, everypony... don't stop here. I want to see this forum grow!

Love always,

Kurtiss McKenzie :wub:

/) *Brohoof*

• Brohoof 4

Yes, I'll be visiting occasionally. :)

Well, that's good. :)

I don't know the details, but good luck with your future endeavors, my friend.

• Brohoof 1

:o

I did not expect this at all.

Who will take your spot, if anyone? and if you don't mind talking about it, why?

I'd prefer not to talk about it, personal reasons. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Well, whatever the case. Your contributions have, and will continue to be appreciated; just as your continued pressence here will be. :)

• Brohoof 1

It's a shame to see you step down so abruptly Kurtiss, but I'm sure your reasons for doing so are more than justifiable.

Regardless of whether you're part of the administration team or not, you'll always have my gratitude for helping build such a wonderful forum and community; you've created something special here, and thanks to your contributions I'm sure the website will continue grow exponentially over the following months and beyond, not to mention create a heap of awesome memories for its members in the process!

So thanks again Kurtiss, you certainly wont be forgotten around these parts. I hope to see you pop in from time to time, and I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavours.

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 1

Why you no admin anymore!? Oh well, I'm sure you have a good reason for stepping down. Just as long as you don't leave permanently, I don't have a problem with it. And even though you are no longer an Admin, you will still be known as one of the founders of the site. And I thank you for that, of course:)

Stay Awesome, Kurtiss! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, color me surprised. I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer going to be an administrator here, but I'm happy to hear that you'll be sticking around as a member. Thank you very much for all that you did while you were an administrator and for making this site with Feld0 to begin with. I hope that you visit often enough to see all of the stages of awesome that this forum is bound to go through in the future.
  • Brohoof 2

Aw, long gone is our admin legend? Well, Kurt, it's been a great ride, thank you for being the most excellent admin on both sites. You're an amazing person and I can only scrap the back of my mind for words to express my gratitude to you for founding this amazing forum, hadn't you, I'm sure many of us would still be cramped in the 3DSForums and WiiU pony threads. You will always be best Fluttershy.

Ahhhghhh... I hate to see you go. :(

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 2

I can't believe this is happening. You were a great admin Kurtiss. Hate that you're resigning. D:

Many of us are pretty upset about Kurtiss' resignation... but if you truly respect Kurtiss, you should respect the choices he makes, instead of hating them... He isn't forced to resign, it's his own choice...

Kurtiss, for whatever reason you're resigning... I'm sure it's a good one.

• Brohoof 1

Never really got to know you kurtiss, but I'm a bit shocked with your decision, though I do understand it and do tolerate it.

I wish you all the luck with your IRL problems that you suposedly have at the moment.

Hope to see you 'round now that you got more free time on your hands. :P

P.S. No, I'm not doing this for a "like", but because I know how it must feel to step down like this... I did this too after all.

I can't believe this is happening. You were a great admin Kurtiss. Hate that you're resigning. D:

Don't worry, It's only an early April fools joke, everythings gonna be fine.

• Brohoof 2

I.... wh.... huh.....

I think a hole just opened in my heart...

I.... uhm....

I love you kurtiss.

I'm going to miss you.

You made my life wonderful because of this forum.

I am going to miss you deeply.

Bye bro...

• Brohoof 1

I really hate to ruin the mood of this thread with my non-serious nonsense, but... you being Santa and all, does this mean I won't be getting that ice-cream truck next year like you said you would get me?

• Brohoof 2

This is definitely sad on my part. ;( I really liked you as admin, Kurtiss but i will tolerate your reason to resign yourself from it and hope that you still will enjoy the great wonders of MLP Forums.

PS. *Hug/love to you Kurtiss* your randomly posting "smiles" will never stop me smile. ^^

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 2

To me Kurtiss you have a good run these forum as admin but even you didnt need such a title to make good friends here. i know you worked hard here a feel sad to let it go but we all apreciate it non the less

• Brohoof 1

Wh...woah O.o

That is so sudden. I wasn't expecting this at all!

But whatever you decide to do is fine. It's entirely your choice. And I'm sure that you have good reasons for it. I understand than being admin must be a lot of work and take alot of your time (especially since you're also an admin on 3dsforums and possibly on other forums I don't know of?)

Anyway, you were a great and dedicated admin and that site that you have created with Feld0 really turned out to be something amazing.

It's so strange to see you as a regular member though! You will not be forgotten, Kurtiss! :3

I'm really glad to hear that you will continue to post occasionally as a regular member though! That's something many former administrators/moderators don't do when they step down and leave. ^^

We'll miss you as our beloved Pikachu-Fluttershy admin! :3

• Brohoof 1