Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anonymous~

Well, after a lot of procrastination, I've decided to create myself an OC/Ponysona. Her name is Phoxy. Her personality is pretty much like mine, but a little bit.. "updated" (can't find the correct word for it). In other words, she's me V2.0 (except for the gender part). Her main trait (aka special talent) is that she is really good at handling and taking care of animals, especially Canids (hence the cutie mark). She's not as good as Fluttershy, but still.

Posted Image

"But, Freckle, she doesn't look like a pony at all!". I know, I know. I tried my best to make her as pony-like as possible, but I am not a great artist.

"Her colors, and herself, look all blurry. I don't like it.". Neither do I, but I can't do digital art nor I have super-duper freehand drawing skills. Plus, my scaner is crappy at scaning colored pictures. Heck, I edited the colors a little bit in PS to tell you the truth.

• Brohoof 3

Are you sure that's your persona of you. or your persona of you as a wolf? Or are you really a wolf that likes to go on the Internet because of some experiment that tests to see if animals can be like humans? I am so confused! But that's really good art anyway,

• Brohoof 1

this is oddly similar to the OC of a member on another forum!

its a gif but here

Posted Image

I don't believe in coincidence like these...

Wow! People having inspirations from things that exist in Nature! Are you going to complain about every other OC looking like a Pony as well?

Wow! People having inspirations from things that exist in Nature! Are you going to complain about every other OC looking like a Pony as well?

Posted Image- Wow, excuse me for asking if he got his OC from someplace else, it just seemed to be sort of a copy, but I certainly do not care either way, it just struck me because I remembered seeing an OC like that, I am most certainly not complaining....

this is oddly similar to the OC of a member on another forum!

its a gif but here

I don't believe in coincidence like these...

What... the... heck... seriously...

I triple checked if there aren't any OC that are fox-like...

Note to self: never ever create anything, 'cause it already exists and/or is taken.

(isn't there some sort of sage command? I don't wanna bump this thread anymore. Or better yet, can't I just delete it?... :blush: )

What... the... heck... seriously...

I triple checked if there aren't any OC that are fox-like...

Note to self: never ever create anything, 'cause it already exists and/or is taken.

(isn't there some sort of sage command? I don't wanna bump this thread anymore. Or better yet, can't I just delete it?... :blush: )

Hay now, don't worry about that, you did not know, if you created this OC then dont worry about it, I was just wondering if that was your inspiration ^_^