Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Romantic Roleplay - Canterlot

JeanHover

Suddenly Whirl Wake snapped out of it. What the hell am I doing, he thought. He had just met this mare. He barely knew her and he was already three centimeters away from kissing her. Whirl Wake stood up out of his chair and dropped five bits on the table for the meal. "I'm sorry," He said flatly. "but I have to go." Whirl Wake trotted out of the restaurant.

Soul shocked by his sudden departure,Waved goodbye was she couldn't say much but she blushed "What did I do She pondered greatly.Then went back to her food drinking Her juice somewhat happily,Her mind still stuck on Whirl,She blushed at the thought

Soul shocked by his sudden departure,Waved goodbye was she couldn't say much but she blushed "What did I do She pondered greatly.Then went back to her food drinking Her juice somewhat happily,Her mind still stuck on Whirl,She blushed at the thought

Whirl Wake sped up to a gallop as he went away form the restaurant, running towards the park in the center of Canterlot. When he got there, he thought about what he just did. He had just nearly kissed a random mare whom he only knew for ten minutes. What is wrong with me, thought Whirl Wake. As he kept walking, he couldn't help but continue thinking about Soulsong. She was so beautiful. He hadn't even gotten to know her and he was already in love.

Stinger saw a young pony galloping in front of his house.

"Seems legit." He thought.

As Stinger tried to get close to the bow, which he threw away from the window, after playing it, he noticed it was a beautiful day.

"WHAT WAS I DOING INSIDE???!!!!" He thought to himself, almost as if he was yelling at himself.

Stinger went in a stroll with his cello and his bow outside, trying to get some outside inspiration.

(OOC: Sorry for using the same word multiple times, I think I am too sleep deprived.)

Edited by Devious Detonation

Whirl Wake sped up to a gallop as he went away form the restaurant, running towards the park in the center of Canterlot. When he got there, he thought about what he just did. He had just nearly kissed a random mare whom he only knew for ten minutes. What is wrong with me, thought Whirl Wake. As he kept walking, he couldn't help but continue thinking about Soulsong. She was so beautiful. He hadn't even gotten to know her and he was already in love.

Soul walked home,Her cat Rae-Rae and her sisters Dog Beauty greeted her,as par usual,She has gone down stairs to her music room and picked up a quill and began writing a song,her ears and face showing every emotion she put into it then walked to the piano again,and started to compose

As Whirl Wake walked through the garden he began to finally put his mind on something other than Soulsong. He was hungry. He hadn't gotten his meal at that cafe and really needed something to eat. He trotted out of the park and walked into a popular restaurant called The Hay Stack.

OOC: Sociopony will be joining soon.

Edited by Jverne

Stinger went to the nearest by bench, sat there, and start thinking about what should he do next.

"Hm... What could I possibly do now... This beautiful day should get me enough inspiration..." He thought to himself, looking at the houses around the street.

Although he wasn't the best compositor ever in Equestria, he was very known in Canterlot, but his symphonic metal style wans't much appreciated by most ponies there. So he was reduced to play only ballads if he was to have a good image of himself around there.

"Here it goes..." Said Stinger, closing his eyes and playing a very sad ballad.

Blerp.

Permafrost groaned as his horn glowed with a blue aura and his alarm clock froze into a solid block of ice. Climbing out of bed, the colt trotted out of his organized, pristine room, his wooden desk as neat as a lab bench and nothing strewn on the cold stone floor. Heading into his bathroom he took one glance at himself in the mirror and began to brush his teeth, the toothbrush magically levitated with his magic. After getting washed up and good to go he trotted down the steps of his house and down onto a street, filled with hundreds of buildings and swarming with ponies.

Trotting on the hard cobblestone surface Permafrost headed to his favorite restaurant, the Cobbler, before seeing a colt bolting down the street. What the hay? he thought to himself, before hurrying to block the colt's path.

"'ey there, lad," he said in a well-practiced Scottish accent. "What'er ye runnin' eround fer?"

Blerp.

Permafrost groaned as his horn glowed with a blue aura and his alarm clock froze into a solid block of ice. Climbing out of bed, the colt trotted out of his organized, pristine room, his wooden desk as neat as a lab bench and nothing strewn on the cold stone floor. Heading into his bathroom he took one glance at himself in the mirror and began to brush his teeth, the toothbrush magically levitated with his magic. After getting washed up and good to go he trotted down the steps of his house and down onto a street, filled with hundreds of buildings and swarming with ponies.

Trotting on the hard cobblestone surface Permafrost headed to his favorite restaurant, the Cobbler, before seeing a colt bolting down the street. What the hay? he thought to himself, before hurrying to block the colt's path.

"'ey there, lad," he said in a well-practiced Scottish accent. "What'er ye runnin' eround fer?"

Whirl Wake turned his head right before entering the restaurant. "What?" He said, confused about the ponie's strange accent. "Er.. I'm going to get breakfast." He said, creeped out a bit by the sudden pony and his voice. He slowly turned back into the door to The Hay Stack.

shade looks at the 2 ponys...

Shade: sigh* i guess i should try harder to make some friends.... and maybe meat a special some pony...

continuing to look at them... a tear rolls off her cheek... she starts walking back into an ally

(idk if im going to fit in this RP if you 2 are just going to continue like this...)

Stinger stares at the mare.

"What the freak?!" Said Stinger, approaching the sad looking mare.

"What's-a wrong with you? Anything bad happened?" Said Stinger, using a ( :o) expression in his face.

Stinger tried to move his silver mane off his left eye, without any results.

(OOC: Don't misunderstand that "What the freaK". I usually use it to avoid swearing here in the forums. I don't like to use the expression "What the hay".)

Stinger stares at the mare.

"What the freak?!" Said Stinger, approaching the sad looking mare.

"What's-a wrong with you? Anything bad happened?" Said Stinger, using a ( :o) exp<b></b>ression in his face.

Stinger tried to move his silver mane off his left eye, without any results.

(OOC: Don't misunderstand that "What the freaK". I usually use it to avoid swearing here in the forums. I don't like to use the exp<b></b>ression "What the hay".)

Nothings wrong... I'm just, well... It's hard being a pony who stays in the shadows... And, well I don't really have any friends... And pinky pie dosnt count...

I don't know... Maybe I'm just ment to stay in the shadows and be ignored ...

Why dose this consern you? Don't you have friends to be with or something?

Nothings wrong... I'm just, well... It's hard being a pony who stays in the shadows... And, well I don't really have any friends... And pinky pie dosnt count...

I don't know... Maybe I'm just ment to stay in the shadows and be ignored ...

Why dose this consern you? Don't you have friends to be with or something?

"I know how you feel. I am usually ignored by most ponies around here. I never actually had any "friends". Not even Pinkie Pie."

Said Stinger, shedding a tear from his left eye, that was covered by his mane.

"It is actually... The first time anypony gives me a chance to talk. I have always been rejected by everypony since I was in my early ages, and after that... I stopped trying. But now that I notice you, it's like looking at a mirror."

Stinger tried to hide his eye with his mane. He extended his hoof to the mare, and said:

"I am Stinger.Pleased to meet you."

"I know how you feel. I am usually ignored by most ponies around here. I never actually had any "friends". Not even Pinkie Pie."

Said Stinger, shedding a tear from his left eye, that was covered by his mane.

"It is actually... The first time anypony gives me a chance to talk. I have always been rejected by everypony since I was in my early ages, and after that... I stopped trying. But now that I notice you, it's like looking at a mirror."

Stinger tried to hide his eye with his mane. He extended his hoof to the mare, and said:

"I am Stinger.Pleased to meet you."

Shade:Shade bluewind...

Well atleast that's what I go buy... I was a guild girl back when I was A filly... I don't know where I'm from... Or who my mother and father are...

It pains me to talk about it...

Shade trying to stay tough and not shead a tear...

So what's your story? Any thing interesting?

Edited by villan97

Shade:Shade bluedash...

Well atleast that's what I go buy... I was a guild girl back when I was A filly... I don't know where I'm from... Or who my mother and father are...

It pains me to talk about it...

Shade trying to stay tough and not shead a tear...

So what's your story? Any thing interesting?

"My parents... They... Were murdered... I don't really want to talk about it..." Stinger tried not to even think beyond that subject.

Stinger started to think about it. He shouldn't but he did.

"Ugh... I think I need my morning coffee. Mind coming with me? I feel a little bit... Lonely.... You know what I mean." Stinger tried to smile while saying that, although filled with pure agony by inside, remembering his parents beeing gouged in the... Eyes.

(OOC: If you want to read more, go here: http://mlpforums.com...ry/#entry734102 )

"My parents... They... Were murdered... I don't rewally want to talk about it..." Stinger tried not to even think beyond that subject.

Stinger started to think about it. He shouldn't but he did.

"Ugh... I think I need my morning coffee. Mind coming with me? I feel a little bit... Lonely.... You know what I mean." Stinger tried to smile while saying that, although filled with pure agony by inside, remembering his parents beeing gouged in the... Eyes.

(OOC: If you want to read more, go here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/31595-from-dim-to-grim-stingers-story/#entry734102 )

Shade :Ya, I could use a drink, it would be nice to be having it with someone for a change.

Shade smiles (not a evil smile when she is stealing but a happy smile) for once!

She is taking a liking to this pony...

Shade: so, what do you do around ponyville? I sometimes help with the storms and weather.

Shade :Ya, I could use a drink, it would be nice to be having it with someone for a change.

Shade smiles (not a evil smile when she is stealing but a happy smile) for once!

She is taking a liking to this pony...

Shade: so, what do you do around ponyville? I sometimes help with the storms and weather.

(OOC: Aren't we in Canterlot?)

"In Ponyville? I used to waste my life composing the saddest ballads that could be imagined." Stinger said, bringing his cello with him.

Stinger was never this happy, although he didn't had a happy face in his expression.

"Since I started living in Canterlot that I wish to meet a pony like you." He said, looking at the mare.

Stinger started blushing "Why did I said that?! I am so stupid!" He thought to himself.

Stinger tried to take his mane off his left eye, so he could see the mare properly, but his mane didn't wanted to.

"Look, we are almost there." Said Stinger pointing with his hoof at the café.

(OOC: Aren't we in Canterlot?)

"In Ponyville? I used to waste my life composing the saddest ballads that could be imagined." Stinger said, bringing his cello with him.

Stinger was never this happy, although he didn't had a happy face in his exp<b></b>ression.

"Since I started living in Canterlot that I wish to meet a pony like you." He said, looking at the mare.

Stinger started blushing "Why did I said that?! I am so stupid!" He thought to himself.

Stinger tried to take his mane off his left eye, so he could see the mare properly, but his mane didn't wanted to.

"Look, we are almost there." Said Stinger pointing with his hoof at the café.

(OCC: Whoops... I missed phrased my last post... I ment to say so what do you do around here... I sometimes help with the storms and stuff in ponyville... Sorry about that)

Shade is smiling but looks kind of nervous... She thinks to her self... Is this really happening??? Am a really doing this? I somehow hope this isn't a dream.

Shade: this must be my lucky day, I stop by canterlot on my way back from cloudsdale to ponyville... And I meat you. Someone who really relates to me!

Whirl Wake trotted away from the strange pony and finally into the restaurant he wanted. He ate quickly and walked outside into the fresh air. What do to, he thought. Whirl Wake remembered thy he hadn't gone flying in a long time. His wings seemed to be wearing out. He spread them out, stretching every muscle and moving every feather. When he fealt like the blood was pumping, Whirl Wake began flapping his wings, rising higher into the sky.

Edited by Jverne

(OCC: Whoops... I missed phrased my last post... I ment to say so what do you do around here... I sometimes help with the storms and stuff in ponyville... Sorry about that)

Shade is smiling but looks kind of nervous... She thinks to her self... Is this really happening??? Am a really doing this? I somehow hope this isn't a dream.

Shade: this must be my lucky day, I stop by canterlot on my way back from cloudsdale to ponyville... And I meat you. Someone who really relates to me!

As the two ponies arrive at the cafe, Stinger got a chair so Shade could sit down. He sat on a chair in the other side of the table.

"Mhm. I want... An Eclaire and a capuccino." Said Stinger to the waiter.

"What would you like to eat and drink?" He asked Shade, handing her the menu.

"I pay what you ask for, of course!" Said Stinger, blinking at Shade, but his mane was blocking his left eye, so he blinked with his right eye.

As the two ponies arrive at the cafe, Stinger got a chair so Shade could sit down. He sat on a chair in the other side of the table.

"Mhm. I want... An Eclaire and a capuccino." Said Stinger to the waiter.

"What would you like to eat and drink?" He asked Shade, handing her the menu.

"I pay what you ask for, of course!" Said Stinger, blinking at Shade, but his mane was blocking his left eye, so he blinked with his right eye.

Shade: hmm... I don't know what I want... I think il just have a muffin and some water...

Shade smiles and starts to laugh...

Shade: by the way... How are you going to pay if I have every coin you had?

She starts to laugh even more as she puts all the coins on the table...

She has a good feeling as she never had made a joke before

Shade: hmm... I don't know what I want... I think il just have a muffin and some water...

Shade smiles and starts to laugh...

Shade: by the way... How are you going to pay if I have every coin you had?

She starts to laugh even more as she puts all the coins on the table...

She has a good feeling as she never had made a joke before

"Hahahaha..." Stinger laughed sarcasticly.

He puts his hoof in his mane, taking "another" wallet from it.

"You forgot about my other wallet..." Stinger had a sarcastic smile in his face. He never goes outside without a wallet full of fake coins.

"But you have a great sense of humor..." Said Stinger, doing the following face: :P

"Hahahaha..." Stinger laughed sarcasticly.

He puts his hoof in his mane, taking "another" wallet from it.

"You forgot about my other wallet..." Stinger had a sarcastic smile in his face. He never goes outside without a wallet full of fake coins.

"But you have a great sense of humor..." Said Stinger, doing the following face: :P

shade: hahah.... your smart... its not so common that a thief is out smarted...

i gotta remember that one! lol

shade had never been like this before.... its almost like she is changing... then again, her memorys of her past haunt her and she stops laughing... having a few giggles after...

Soul was along the riverbank,staring at her reflection in the water,thinking about Whirl "What did i do?" She asked herself,as she petted Rae-Rae. Rae-Rae didn't like the water and hid against SoulSong "Its okay girl..." She said,Petting and hushing her "I wont let you fall in." She chimed

• Brohoof 1