Nightfall, Vinyl Blade and Violet Minx Family Portrait

Motion Spark

My friend Nightfall requested me this family portrait for his family, including his filly, Violet Minx. The process was a complete secret and a surprise, so I couldn't argue with him :lol:

first is the family portrait edited in photoshop:

post-5888-0-64154200-1348326274_thumb.png

original artwork (made in SAI)

post-5888-0-00141200-1348326228_thumb.png

I have to stop making HUGE files, so I can upload them without the attachment :lol:

• Brohoof 12

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Stop being such an awesome person! Why are you so awesome?

This is really cool Comrade Spark! You're so very talented. I am very impressed. As if my opinion really matters...I'm no critic.

• Brohoof 4

comrade_dimitri_hammer_by_goneairbourne-

Created by the fabulous Gone ϟ Airbourne

Stop being such an awesome person! Why are you so awesome?

This is really cool Comrade Spark! You're so very talented. I am very impressed. As if my opinion really matters...I'm no critic.

OMG no! :o

your opinion DO MATTER, thanks to you guys, I'm beating my insecurities about my art, don't say that :(

your support always matter to me ;)

This is really amazing baby! It looks so CUTE :wub: <3<3<3 I would go and critique you, but I do not see anything to critique:3

thanks babe! :P don't you even dare to critique me or I will hunt you down :angry: LOLOL, of course I'm kidding ^_^

critiques are always welcome, I'm still learning :)

• Brohoof 3

Yay I'm supportive and helpful! I never critique things really, umm critically...that's word yes? So I would be the best person to show anything too. Don't feel insecure about your art either Comrade! It is beautiful and you should be proud to have such amazing talent!

I drew my OC when I was either drunk or really tired...so I'm no artist. (Maybe a drunken artist)

Time to wear my Ushanka again, it makes me feel like I've done something good.

Yet again though, EXCELLENT AND FANTASTIC WORK COMRADE! :D

• Brohoof 1

Once again Motion, you dish out some amazing art, it's very adorable, what a nice little family, warms my heart! Fantastic job! (:

this is family is so lovely, and they are everywhere :wub: ...and everyone seems to do artworks of them, then why not me lol,

actually I made one, a long time ago, but compared to this, that one is shit XD

Yay I'm supportive and helpful! I never critique things really, umm critically...that's word yes? So I would be the best person to show anything too. Don't feel insecure about your art either Comrade! It is beautiful and you should be proud to have such amazing talent!

I drew my OC when I was either drunk or really tired...so I'm no artist. (Maybe a drunken artist)

Time to wear my Ushanka again, it makes me feel like I've done something good.

Yet again though, EXCELLENT AND FANTASTIC WORK COMRADE! :D

I am talented, but you know, I had my dark years when I lurked on deviantART waaaaaaay to much, and that just made me feel dissapointed of myself because of the insanely awesome artists there U_U

I feel really insecure because of that.

lol I would love to try drunken drawing, I wonder how it could be? :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

lol I would love to try drunken drawing, I wonder how it could be? :wacko:

Well my Profile pic was done when I was Drunk. I can hardly remember but I remember waking up and seeing it near my computer desk. So I was like "Good job drunk me! Now I can color it in on the computer!" I guess drunk me really knows sober me well.

• Brohoof 1

Well my Profile pic was done when I was Drunk. I can hardly remember but I remember waking up and seeing it near my computer desk. So I was like "Good job drunk me! Now I can color it in on the computer!" I guess drunk me really knows sober me well.

and he looks good! :D

unfortunatelly I never got drunk enough for not remembering for my actions. But it would be weird to draw drunk, I have to try that XD

• Brohoof 1

And now... Coming from the internet, another great masterpiece made by Motion Spark!

*clapclapclapclapclap*

Vinyl Blade looks funny with that look. Also, the filly is like trolling the picture.

>_ >

< _<

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

Support Apocalyptica!!! Visit the official Apocalyptica website: http://www.apocalyptica.com/us

Oh, yes... My OC/ponysona: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/metalic-strings-r1553

and he looks good! :D

unfortunatelly I never got drunk enough for not remembering for my actions. But it would be weird to draw drunk, I have to try that XD

Thank you Comrade! I usually never get Hammered (pun there...get it?) because of my crazy Russian Tolerence. I'm also suprised at how well it turned out. No drool or vodka spills on it or anything. Try it comrade, just make sure you don't do anything really crazy. Also remember to stay indoors! I've had some bad things happen to me when I was outside....i would rather not mention them.

Thank you again for the compliment!

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

And now... Coming from the internet, another great masterpiece made by Motion Spark!

*clapclapclapclapclap*

Vinyl Blade looks funny with that look. Also, the filly is like trolling the picture.

>_ >

< _<

you alive! :o wow I thought you were murdered!

It's great to see you again buddy, thanks for the support and for liking my art! Vinyl Blade tried to look "hot", I think she nailed it, and Violet is a filly, so she's supposed to look funny and kiddy.

Thank you Comrade! I usually never get Hammered (pun there...get it?) because of my crazy Russian Tolerence. I'm also suprised at how well it turned out. No drool or vodka spills on it or anything. Try it comrade, just make sure you don't do anything really crazy. Also remember to stay indoors! I've had some bad things happen to me when I was outside....i would rather not mention them.

Thank you again for the compliment!

nah! I'm an occasional drinker and I know how to behave, of course always indoor and with truthsworthy people around. Thanks again for your comments!
  • Brohoof 2

Holy mother of lawd this is cute. This isn't related to the family portrait, but how on earth did you make that signature :o:D

it is, isnt it? :D

I am a flash animator, so for me it is possible to make something like this, I just only need, imagination, creativity and patience :)

• Brohoof 1