Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steve Piranha

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Scoots

sig-4358561.PrincessFlurryHeartandScoota

The fan art of her being older, reminds me  of the baby of that couple of gardeners in the Zelda Oracle series. It was fun yo see what kind of guy the baby becomes

sig-4358561.FlurryHeartbyZoruannartist68

Oh, you played the Zelda oracle games, too?

Anyway, if she's anything like Dumbo, there'd better be a moment that'll make me cry tears of joy about her.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Scoots

sig-4358561.PrincessFlurryHeartandScoota

I wasn't planning on being in more than one fan club, but.... I'm in. I'd watch an episode like this on repeat for days.

Wait no, holdup. How in canterlot did yall make pictures of her all grown up so quick after the episode aire- wait.... you based her off the commercial... XD

Edited by Brony Mata

ATTENTION

The Fan Club threads are not like Show Discussion. Posts that are meant as criticism toward a character need to be a post in Show Discussion not here. If you dislike a character ... don't post in their Fan Club. 

• Brohoof 5

Well, you almost doomed it, but it was solved  :dash: . I'm not sure if it's safe with you around, I mean, you could potentially kill all Equestria with you being a diabeetus inducing bio weapon and all :huh:

BETTERTHANDOLALDTRUMPbySegraece145902602

Yeah, classic  :dash:

TheCircleofAlicornsbyPixelKitties1459026

Pony shaming

CrystalShamingbyCircusCinnamon1459026029

Five alicorns, and Shining Armor

AlicornAllStarsbydm291459026026784.png

McFlurry

PrincessMcFlurrybyMoonstone3601459026026

FlurryHeartbymysticalpha1459026025961.pn

It's not the laser, it's not her destroying the Crystal Heart, it's those diabeetus inducing eyes the demise of all  :diamondtiara:

Babyshowerbyeverypone1459026025738.png

• Brohoof 4

I love everyone's fan art here! Have to follow this thread! It's not everyday that my favorite character in the show (Cadence) has a baby that melts your heart so fast like an ice cube on a frying pan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like the design of her and the *ahem* side affects she giggles, burps, hiccups whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachooooooom laser beam of death. sorry i know they fixed taht but boy that was fun