Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flurry Heart of love

Wow, a real life Princess. That's my first time meeting royalty. Do you prefer being called "Your Majesty", "Your Highness", just Princess, or Flurry Heart ? I can't imagine being called by such high honorific, I dislike when people just use my first name, I'm a nickname kind of guy hahaha B)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Flurry Heart of love said:

Hi! A lot of people call me those names, but I like being called Flurry! It just feels more comfortable

Don't mind if I do Flurry, nice to meet you :mlp_smug: What is it like to fly and do magic. Like do you get a tingling sensation everytime you cast a spell ?

1. whenever I cast a spell I feel a bit weaker, but that strength is regained in a few seconds.

2. The stained glass window shows when I took over the duty of ruling the Crystal Empire, I had a coronation that required me to hold a get-together to renew the hope and love of the crystal empire aka. the crystal fair. 

Thank you both for asking! Have a good day:P

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Flurry Heart of love said:

Hi! A lot of people call me those names, but I like being called Flurry! It just feels more comfortable

Not one for formalities, huh? (Despite being royalty)

5 hours ago, Flurry Heart of love said:

Absolutely, it just feels like an exaggeration to be called "Crystal Princess Flurry Heart, daughter of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza" 

Is it okay if I add "Destroyer of worlds" to the end of that? :sealed:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

1. I Pinkie pie! I know she is not my blood-related aunt, but I treat her as one and she is a blast to play with! (just don't tell my auntie Twilight about that, please? she's gonna kill me:please:)

2. no. absolutely not. I love questions, just tell her that I don't like her attitude, and if she were nicer, I'd love her.

that's all for today? ok, byee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...