Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What should Flurry Heart be the princess of?

pnylvr

I was thinking the Princess of Judge of Character. Consider Thorax both in and out of his "Crystal Hoof" form in the episode, "Times They are a Changeling": She responded with happiness when he approached her both times; like she could tell Thorax was a good Changeling from the start. Still, that's just one possibility. How about the rest of you?

• Brohoof 2

I dont think shes ever gonna play a major role. If she ever became princess that would mean she would have to be older. And if she becomes der so does everyone else then the cmc will be adults i doubt shes even gonna appear that often she was just there for the toys and $$$$$

• Brohoof 3

Good question. What could possibly McFlurry be the princess of :huh:. Maybe wisdom? 

Oh. You mean, like this?

Dang it! This video gave me laughing fits! I'll see you later once I recover.

• Brohoof 3

Perhaps a fitting role will be princess of ex machina. That is if she even has any importance later on. Season 6 both introduced her and forgot her.

I know, right? You'd think the finale would have been about the bad guys kidnapping her and using her magic.

• Brohoof 1

Flurry Heart should be the Princess of making Hasbro receive more revenue from selling toys!

I'm just kidding, Flurry Heart shall be Princess of the Western Provinces of Equestria or seeing how she was the first alicorn born in Equestria The Princess of Life.

The princess of weather seems appropriate.

You should use her magic to help protect the Crystal Empire from the winter storms, so something like what happened in the season 6 premiere never happens again.

• Brohoof 1

Well, judging purely by first impressions I'd say she might be the Alicorn Princess of SWEETCELESTIALOOKATTHESIZEOFTHOSEWINGS!!

Nah, but really I do wholly agree with @@WiiGuy2014maybe something to do with telling somepony's true intentions or destiny.

Something vague like that...

• Brohoof 2

since her mom is the Princess of Love, then maybe she's going to be the princess of lust?

I WOULD say the Princess of Weather is a good idea, but I'd want to wait and see how Flurry Heart's life goes along.

she never controlled the weather. she just broke the heart that did

• Brohoof 1

since her mom is the Princess of Love, then maybe she's going to be the princess of lust?

she never controlled the weather. she just broke the heart that did

I'm sure she didn't mean it. She had only been born the day before she broke the Crystal Heart.

Heck, it wasn't originally my idea.

Edited by Starlight Flyer

Right now, she's too young to be given a title like the other princesses, so for the time being she should just be referred to as princess because of her title. When she does get older--it's likely to happen--I agree with those who say princess of the weather.

• Brohoof 1

The princess of weather seems appropriate.

You should use her magic to help protect the Crystal Empire from the winter storms, so something like what happened in the season 6 premiere never happens again.

yes! then sunburst will be free at last

mayby princess of love too?

Afterall Cadance was hoof-made alicorn from what I know and we still have no canon, if she lives as long as Tia/Lulu or is forced to live like any normal pony, so like taking the place once Cadance pass away.

Or the princess of McFlurrys :P

• Brohoof 1