Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC?

Flareon

Hey so I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to draw/ computer create my OC Storm Fire? I can't draw my way out of a paper bag :P but if someone could do it I'd be most grateful. I would love to see a color picture if it's drawn and I would love it even more if he looked like the ponies drawn on the show, hope to see at least 1 of each. I know this is alot to ask of anyone but I would be very gratefull for anyone that does this. If you can't tell his mark is 3 red lightening bolts.

post-8425-0-96983600-1348364368_thumb.png

I don't know I kinda wanted to see him in a different view, I guess it's just me being weird lol. I just feel like seeing him after someone that's got drawing skill has made him gives him more of a real life feeling to me. I also feel like it will help me get more into his life for my developing roleplay that I'm going to be working on.

What's wrong with the picture you have now? It doesn't look any worse than any of the OC ponies I've seen around here, unless I'm completely missing something.

I don't know I kinda wanted to see him in a different view, I guess it's just me being weird lol. I just feel like seeing him after someone that's got drawing skill has made him gives him more of a real life feeling to me. I also feel like it will help me get more into his life for my developing roleplay that I'm going to be working on.

Don't worry storm, I know what you mean.

Anti, this image is created with the Pony Creator which is a flash program/game that allows you to create a pony.

A drawn pony looks much better.

No everything i correct on my OC and thank you :) this will give my character life and make him seem more real than he is right now.

Here you go then, sorry it took so long (These mechanical wing thingies always give me one hell of a time to draw. Also orange is a really bad colour for my scanner)

post-3492-0-48094400-1348781847_thumb.jpg

If anything needs to be changed, let me know ;)

that is awesome thank you so much it finally gives him some real depth and life ha ha now i can finally use this to take over the world mwahahahahah lol just kidding but once again thank you. :-)

Here you go then, sorry it took so long (These mechanical wing thingies always give me one hell of a time to draw. Also orange is a really bad colour for my scanner)

post-3492-0-48094400-1348781847_thumb.jpg

If anything needs to be changed, let me know ;)

Oh wow that is awesome. heh heh... Hey umm would you ah want to draw me one :D?

post-8426-0-26207100-1348793495_thumb.png

If you were to do that I would love you forever xD, but you have every right to refuse to make it :)

i can draw your oc for you i been drawing over 12 years. and i only draw in pencil becaues i am colored blind. and im going to show you some of my art and let me know if you want me to draw your oc.

post-7469-0-67841800-1348676509_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-38877800-1348676418_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-59638100-1348676346_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-58681900-1348676357_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-02978700-1348676387_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-88922100-1348676042_thumb.jpg

post-7469-0-27404400-1348672221_thumb.jpg

i can draw your oc for you i been drawing over 12 years. and i only draw in pencil becaues i am colored blind. and im going to show you some of my art and let me know if you want me to draw your oc.

Omg! could you draw my OC ?

post-8426-0-26207100-1348793495_thumb.png

I would love you to draw it your art is amazing!! Wow its so good! Could you draw Solar Ray for me it would be awesome!

Here are your chances to make me ;)

By impressing me with your taste in music

By coming up with a little story

Looiking forwards to your contributions :)

uh heh heh ... yeah i'm not very creative so...uh I can't help with the story thing.. but ill try with the music option I think i have a good one.

Maybe I could draw front views of the OC's face. I drew the one I used for my avatar on here, and I say it turned out pretty well...

Nice pony by the way! :)

If you want yours is pretty cool and it would be nice to have a front view, as well as a full body from one of those other guys i was asking :) Unless you were talking to the creator of this post then this was awkward xD Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)