ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

... Alright, I'll let him in, but this is the second time I've done this so far... (And I really don't wanna do it again...)

why you wouldn't do this again? do you want to keep the bunch small, like a limit of max 10 players for example? explain your reasons

why you wouldn't do this again? do you want to keep the bunch small, like a limit of max 10 players for example? explain your reasons

One, I wanna keep a general max (I'm calling it at nine this time), and two, it that we're letting in participants AFTER I said that signups are closed.

One, I wanna keep a general max (I'm calling it at nine this time), and two, it that we're letting in participants AFTER I said that signups are closed.

I understand, maybe you want it to be like digimon (lol wtf!) with the same characters so they can grow together, and not like pokemon because ash is a whore and always is changing his friends as much as he loses every single pokemon league.

but at the same time I think that welcoming new ponies on the firsts stops is a good idea, and make sure that nopony drop out

Let's not add more than ten or so people, it might make this RP a little too chaotic (and difficult to follow that many characters). So let's keep Rook and that australian pony for now.

Haha, dont worry. I didn't expect to be accepted into the RP, so I joined another one...

(For the record, that one is mess right now, but it'll be fixed... i hope)

So, If you can do without me, that's fine :P

@@AnonyPoni, now the decision it's up to you, you've been accepted, but we need the reply now, so we can figure it out how to add your character. In this RP, you'll get a lot of visual aid, with drawings (member are agreeing with the idea of drawing in their posts) and maps and whatnot provided by ganaram.

so it's up to you.

• Brohoof 1

@@AnonyPoni, now the decision it's up to you, you've been accepted, but we need the reply now, so we can figure it out how to add your character. In this RP, you'll get a lot of visual aid, with drawings (member are agreeing with the idea of drawing in their posts) and maps and whatnot provided by ganaram.

so it's up to you.

Hi, i'm back (i needed to leave the other RP...)

And, with your permission, I'd like to stay :) What do I need to need to know?

And, with your permission, I'd like to stay :) What do I need to need to know?

I think what was covered in the previous page, pretty much. Long story short, we'll need a reason why Rook is travelling so far out west, and a believable way for him to enter the story at where we are at now.

• Brohoof 1

Permission granted, and everything you need to know was on the previous page; Just look for my massive post.

Alright (yayz)

Rook's reason is he's looking for clues to legend he heard when he was little. Basically, a treasure hunt.

I'll have more details as the story progresses. For now, I'll come up with stuff so it suits the story.

Draco sighed "Alright then give it to me" Draco took the necklace from the panicking stallion "Calm down and let your best friend handle this" Draco said and walked over to the counter and spoke with a large black stallion and explains what is happening. The stallion took it and he handed over the bits. Draco walked back over and set down the 2.5 mil amount of bits in front of Beat. "There done and done your so called bounty is done with and actually funny story about that necklace he ordered it from that same store and paid 5.6 million bits for it but that mare is a racist bigot. so here's the money from the cafe' owner for delivering him the necklace" Draco explained slowly.

((OOC:Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted Motion but I find it abit more intresting that because of a bigot a sales mare the customer couldn't have the necklace he wanted. and so through her own folly the necklace got to the owner*chuckles* only if you wanted it that way.)

A bit of an anti-climactic resolution if you ask me, and it seems rather contrived that he just so happened to know how to solve the problem just like that.

So I vote we solve the shop-lifting problem a different way. Perhaps through violence or something.

• Brohoof 1

Whoa whoa wait a minute...

Draco walked over to the counter and spoke with a large black stallion and explains what is happening. The stallion took it and he handed over the bits. Draco walked back over and set down the 2.5 mil amount of bits in front of Beat. "There done and done your so called bounty is done with and actually funny story about that necklace he ordered it from that same store and paid 5.6 million bits for it but that mare is a racist bigot. so here's the money from the cafe' owner for delivering him the necklace" Draco explained slowly.

"of course! Princess Celestia wouldn't be too happy to discover that your friend stole sir. Ocelot's, one of the richest and most important ponies in all Canterlot, red blooded diamond necklace, the only of it's kind haha".

Things are kinda messed up here Posted Image

The necklace was already belong to Sir Ocelot, or at least Ocelot already ordered it to be made on his name, are you sure the salesmare hasn't already called the royal guard to catch Beat Spark on thievery?

How could there be this large black stallion ready to take the necklace just like that? Posted Image

Fine fine I edited my post alot so you guys don't complain but I am going to sujest to Beat that he could be my character's new employee.

Fine fine I edited my post alot so you guys don't complain but I am going to sugest to Beat that he could be my character's new employee.

I was about to do an analysis of your last post, but since you are going to edit it....

Fine fine I edited my post alot so you guys don't complain but I am going to sujest to Beat that he could be my character's new employee.

what? this may be a spoiler, but it would be insteresting to know how beat would react to this...

Alright, there's someone who's definitely in hot water with me, and I think you all know who I'm talking about.

@dragon4111, I've allowed you to stay because I thought we'd be able to whip you into shape, but if you don't get your act together, I will boot you out of the RP.

No hesitation, no questions asked.

Um... not to walk into a bad situation here, but I'll see if I can post tomorrow. If you can, see if you can make an opening for me. Nothing major, just something for Rook to start talking with one of the characters...

Calm down I edited it for the others. alright Nakamura so no worries about it alright. So anyhow.

look, I really want you to stay, but I really have no arguments to discuss Gannie's last post, he's right. I ask you please, be coherent when you post something, don't be blunt, read calmly the above posts, and then give your reaction. You have to understand that when you post, you have to give a possible real scenario for us to work on. If you try to fix something in the story, you must need a strong base and a beliavable story, and don't bring up things out of nowhere ignoring what events could have happened in the past. ok?

remember that all characters have strenghts and weaknesses, and nopony here is perfect or is a superpony if you know what I mean.

please, help me, I don't want Gannie to boot you out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now, I have to ask, please be honest. Do you have any kind of disability or illness? because you told me that your first language is english, but you have some sort of pattern when you type, I don't know how to explain it very well...the words are kind of messy, and sometimes they lost most of the logical sense.

I do not want to judge, I swear, but knowing this, can be helpful for us to be more considerate.

yes I do have a disability alright but I'm working on it so don't worry about it friend plus I have alot on my mind.

it's ok :)

hmmm, guys I think this is a big thing to take into consideration, I say that we have to be patient with him due to his disadvantage, it's not like I want special treatment for him, but at least a bit of consideration wouldn't hurt.

@@dragon4111, just try not to pull too much trickery from your imaginary sleeves. It's not very believable if your character knows exactly what to do when crisis happens.

If you can, see if you can make an opening for me. Nothing major, just something for Rook to start talking with one of the characters...

Your character can either board the train on Canterlot's train station, or use Amber Vox's approach (she was on the other car when the original seven took the train)

After a few while the group will leave the current place, you can get ready anywhere else :wacko:

post-5888-0-43438700-1353298805_thumb.png

(...)

"Did your mom tell you not to talk with strangers? whatever we are talking about here it's none of your business curious hooves! and by the way, did you see agent 00pony the movie? I created the fighting stunts for that movie, so don't even try to get funny on me, I have a huge problem going on, and now if you excuse us...." Beat said with a very confident yet arrogant tone. then he addressed to his other acquaintances of the train.

That 'WTF' caption honestly made me laugh here. :lol:

Anyway guys, I woke up today to meet two pages of unread discussion in here, so let me try to get things straight real quick...

- DangerDashie and AnonyPoni joined, and Ganaram then established a limit of 10 people in the RP.

- After a few misunderstandings in the RP, some of the characters are now starting to pay and leave the restaurant. About that... Any idea how much is a stack of four~five waffles worth in bits? Because Amber only has like 10 bits with her. :blink: