Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

@,@@Jadefire,

I'm gonna pull this out of a private discussion that didn't go so well, but also because DS and AP wasn't involved in that discussion:

I have an idea that will get at least 75% of the group talking together simultaneously. Gem overhears Jade's phone call and decides to butt in. Then, Rook will explain what his journal was for and requests the help of the others, both in the apartment and on the Appaloosa train.

That is, assuming Amber didn't use up all her minutes or the reception isn't terrible.

^Sounds great to me.

I was thinking about how exactly the horn call works... They may be using telepathy, but at the same time, I don't think it would be interesting to have only the two unicorns to hear and talk to each other. So I think the other ponies around should, indeed, be able overhear and join in the conversation... Somehow. ô-õ

So I think the other ponies around should, indeed, be able overhear and join in the conversation... Somehow.

Maybe the sound doesn't directly enter the brain, but instead conducts itself through the bone...? Or maybe the horn emanates sound...?

Or speakerphone setting?

I was going to make my post yesterday, but a friend of mine was going through some emotional problems and I wanted to give him 24/7 attention... Not to mention my head was exploding in ache, and it still kinda is. :c

I'll be thinking up a post for today though.

• 2 weeks later...

, Just a note: Jade and Gem are in a completely separate room altogether. They're not in the restaurant car...

Although them still being at the table I think will end up being funnier, so I'll go either way.

Although them still being at the table I think will end up being funnier, so I'll go either way.

How's about we'll say that Gem and Jade made their way back into the dining car...? That'll work... I guess...?

, Just a note: Jade and Gem are in a completely separate room altogether. They're not in the restaurant car...

I didn't find a line in which Jade left the restaurant car (I must have missed it >.>), I thought that Gem met the other ponies in there

@, @@AnonyPoni,

Whenever you're ready, we'd like you to post in the RP.

Phone call between Jade and Amber, with Gem "eavesdropping" on Jade.

And something with Beat and Draco.

I looked over the RP right now, and am not exactly sure how to get rook in on that conversation. I imagine he's waiting till they're done. I suggest somepony asks him directly to describe the baddie

I'm so sorry >.>

I've re-read Jadefire post, and it's true, he went to another car to receive the call.... u_u I fucked up, what should I do? can we stay in the same escenario, since I did bring some drama with Eddie and Marty, it would be pretty hectic and stressful how to handle these 2 and Gem.

I can edit my post if you prefer... it's up to you guys.

I'm so sorry >.>

I've re-read Jadefire post, and it's true, he went to another car to receive the call.... u_u I fucked up, what should I do? can we stay in the same escenario, since I did bring some drama with Eddie and Marty, it would be pretty hectic and stressful how to handle these 2 and Gem.

Nah, it's fine. I can make it work, and Jade was OK with it, too.

-----

Heads-up: I've been sick for the past few days, so I might or might not post anything anytime soon, but if I do, I'll mention Jade going back to the dining car with Gem trailing along.

(edited)

I'm so sorry >.>

This is an RP, so we can just have it that Jade didn't leave the bar, and ignore the minor plot hole.

Heads-up: I've been sick for the past few days, so I might or might not post anything anytime soon

WHY IS EVERYONE SICK ALL OF A SUDDEN!? :C

Edited by Jadefire

I really can't help but to always compare the horn call to an actual phone call in the real world... Like a satire or something like that. xD

I know it sounds weird, but maybe the voice of the unicorns on both sides could be heard around the entire room, where their magic/magical aura would act kinda like a speaker and, at the same time - or not -, as a microphone. That way the non-unicorns around the two can also join in the conversation. In fact, I was thinking about Gem overhearing Ganaram at some point... What do you say? :3

I know it sounds weird, but maybe the voice of the unicorns on both sides could be heard around the entire room, where their magic/magical aura would act kinda like a speaker and, at the same time - or not -, as a microphone.

Ain't that exactly what I said some time ago?

Well, I initially thought that the call was directly transmitted into the unicorn's head, but I guess that doesn't mean that they could switch on a "speakerphone" mode whenever they want...

• 3 weeks later...

36924638_zpsf3459b85.jpg

Sorry about that last post, I didn't really know what to do, so I ended up making Amber freak out and attempting to end the horn call.

You guys can go ahead and shut her off, though, if you think it's still too early to end the conversation bewteen the two halves. I'll play along with whatever you think it's better... But yeah, I'm still not entirely sure of where to go from there. ô.õ

(edited)

Sorry about that last post, I didn't really know what to do, so I ended up making Amber freak out and attempting to end the horn call.

I didn't think it was that terrible.

-----

@@AnonyPoni, @@Electrobolt,

Anyways, what's the plan for how the Manehattan group to catch up with the Appaloosa group? I know it involves a freight train (independent of the passenger train schedules), but what's the time of departure? Really early in the morning?

Edited by TGAP-NAM-TP-PrinGDI_Cannon

I'll be making a post soon. 's'been a bunch of stuff happening lately, and more stuff happening today.

Though I'm mainly surprised at this RP's stubborn refusal to die.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

damn you random guy in disguise...

may I ask about your new identity and just lolwhy? you don't have to explain if you don't want. and no, I don't know what that means.

(edited)

Let's just leave it at this: I needed a new avatar, I asked for suggestions, this was what was suggested, so I followed along for the fun of it.

BTW, my finals are more so in the days ahead and not tomorrow...

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-----

@@Electrobolt,@@AnonyPoni, @,

I'll get back into the RPing stance within a week. Until then, one of us (DrizzleSTAR) hasn't posted and I'm getting worried.

@@Jadefire, @@Motion Spark, @@dragon4111,

Paradoxically, you guys are less confusing, except that I forgot Draco in one part...

Once again, I'll regroup my thoughts. BTW, it's now summer. More time for myself. Freakin' finally.