Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

He wanted to know how long until the train's back in order. Plus, he was too hungry to concentrate, but as he left the station (he didn't get back on the train), he was distracted by the smell of potatoes. Plus, it gave me an excuse to make an extremely subtle reference to one of my other characters, whom I have severed all connections with because I initially deemed her unsuitable for existence (and was one of the main characters in the story I keep babbing about): Gem.

I'm going to explain you why I find your last post weird.

do have any idea how long it took us to go to the point in where we are now? I mean, I'm not saying that all the character walked a lot to reach at least the spot in where le hoofe is. So I find it, incredible that Ganaram just walked like nothing to the train and started a conversation with your rumored other OC. I feel here, like the situation is kind of forced to make your OC part of the story.

• Brohoof 1

I feel here, like the situation is kind of forced to make your OC part of the story.

It isn't. It's supposed to be extremely subtle that it's undetectable. I didn't leave enough details to imply that it was Gem, but me saying what it was out loud ruined the effect.

Additionally, he wanted to sneak away unnoticed.

• Brohoof 1

It isn't. It's supposed to be extremely subtle that it's undetectable. I didn't leave enough details to imply that it was Gem, but me saying what it was out loud ruined the effect.

Additionally, he wanted to sneak away unnoticed.

it is forced, because you made him leave when all the ponies agreed that they will go to eat, they were just walking to the restaurant when you made Ganaram leave and reach the train in just one post, he did it like super fast. I mean, why he would leave if we were going to the restaurant, and if you tell me that he was feeling bad because he was hungry, I wouldn't think it would made him feel better if he walked all the way back to the train.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys time for a timeout... so, our beloved leader removed himself from the game without our permission, I felt personaly betrayed by him, and I want him to read all of this because you just don't give the back to the people who support you. ALWAYS!

Anyways, I hope you come back Ganaram, and give us an explanation, because you owe us one. Let's continue.

who of you are still interested on continuing the game? Raise a hoof if you are still interested, I'm sorry but I didn't do these drawings for nothing, if he left, what else we can do other than continuing because it is really fun (at least for me). If you are with me, post something saying that you agree and want to continue.

A mechanic we can use is that on each stop, we can re-open again spots for the train for anypony to join, but of course we wouldn't fill the train with ponies.

So yeah, that's pretty much it...I have the feeling that you enjoyed this game and it's unfair to see it die over this. I say HELL NO, this game is my little baby too c:

• Brohoof 2

What... What the hell??? Why did Ganaram drop out anyways??? O_O This is just... WHAT... Motion, thank you for posting, because otherwise, I probably wouldn't have noticed... Still though x_x And I don't wanna see the RP die either! I love your drawings too! They really flesh out the RP, if ya ask me :P Visual aids along with the story is always a good thing in my book :3

Anyways, for Electrobolt, yeah, you got him right :P Nothing on him, but his saddlebag (if he does put it on) would be standard brown, and have a buckle on it with his cutie mark

• Brohoof 1

Is there a conversation I wasn't invited to or something? The talk our characters had about getting something to eat was going rather slowly, so Ganaram's OC wandered off back to the train and struck up a conversation with one of the crew (who apparently is another OC of his).

Now there's rage over betrayal and Ganaram leaving this thread and effectively abandoning us. I'm sorry, but I think I need someone to connect the dots for me here, because there's something here I'm missing.

• Brohoof 1

What... What the hell??? Why did Ganaram drop out anyways??? O_O This is just... WHAT... Motion, thank you for posting, because otherwise, I probably wouldn't have noticed... Still though x_x And I don't wanna see the RP die either! I love your drawings too! They really flesh out the RP, if ya ask me Visual aids along with the story is always a good thing in my book :3

yes he did, he edited his post in the RP thread because I told him that it was kinda forced and he took the decision to remove himself from the game instead of finding another way to add his other OC. Anyways he can come back anytime he wants, I hope he gets that.

Anyways, for Electrobolt, yeah, you got him right Nothing on him, but his saddlebag (if he does put it on) would be standard brown, and have a buckle on it with his cutie mark

you should have mentioned the he was using a bag, now I know :P
  • Brohoof 1

you should have mentioned the he was using a bag, now I know :P

No, no, no xD He isn't wearing his saddlebag now XD Hence why I put "if he does put it on" in my post :P It's on the train, in his cabin still

• Brohoof 1

Is there a conversation I wasn't invited to or something? The talk our characters had about getting something to eat was going rather slowly, so Ganaram's OC wandered off back to the train and struck up a conversation with one of the crew (who apparently is another OC of his).

everything started here, I said to him the we were just about to go to the restaurant when in just 1 post he went back to train like nothing, does he had wheels on his hooves? is he the roadrunner? and why he would leave to the train if we were walking to the restaurant, does that makes sense.

He made a situation forced to introduce his other OC. I told him, we can find another way to introduce her and he just left. I talked to him in the GCT, and he told me that all of his story is a failure and that he booted himself from the RP...after that he didn't post more in the GCT. So I think that he's depressed again.

Now there's rage over betrayal and Ganaram leaving this thread and effectively abandoning us. I'm sorry, but I think I need someone to connect the dots for me here, because there's something here I'm missing.

I said betrayal because this game started in a pm, I think you were there. And I showed him my support since day one, even if I wasn't interested in playing in a RP, I did it for him, when in the end he do this? I felt my trust betrayed, why he can't face his problems intead of walk away, he always does that.

No, no, no xD He isn't wearing his saddlebag now XD Hence why I put "if he does put it on" in my post :P It's on the train, in his cabin still

so, he's not carrying any kind of items, any money....how would he pay for his food then, unless he has a "place" in where he store his bits. :P

so, he's not carrying any kind of items, any money....how would he pay for his food then, unless he has a "place" in where he store his bits. :P

Yeah... Kind of a hindsight, really, heh... I forgot about that, to be honest... ^.^; Then again, maybe we could roll with this, see what could come up, when he realizes he left his bits on the train? I dunno...

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... Kind of a hindsight, really, heh... I forgot about that, to be honest... ^.^; Then again, maybe we could roll with this, see what could come up, when he realizes he left his bits on the train? I dunno...

YEAHHHH! I won't ask anything more, maybe you can add that to the story, it would be a big problem if he left his bits in the train XD
  • Brohoof 1

YEAHHHH! I won't ask anything more, maybe you can add that to the story, it would be a big problem if he left his bits in the train XD

Hahah, yeah... Speaking of, I know you said to have the RP on time-out, but would you mind if I went ahead and posted anyways?

Hahah, yeah... Speaking of, I know you said to have the RP on time-out, but would you mind if I went ahead and posted anyways?

it would be mean of me to make you wait, but I want to make sure that everyone else want to continue. I'm sure they will, please go ahead an post Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

it would be mean of me to make you wait, but I want to make sure that everyone else want to continue. I'm sure they will, please go ahead an post

Hahah, it's ok... If you'd rather wait until everyone else says they wanna continue or not, then I'll wait :P Besides, it'll also give me time to look over my post and fix it up where it needs fixed up :P

Hahah, it's ok... If you'd rather wait until everyone else says they wanna continue or not, then I'll wait :P Besides, it'll also give me time to look over my post and fix it up where it needs fixed up :P

thank you for understanding :) in this case I prefer everyone to wait until I have approval and green lights of everyone else in the RP

thank you for understanding :) in this case I prefer everyone to wait until I have approval and green lights of everyone else in the RP

Alright, will do! In the meantime, I will get to working on my post. I hope we don't wind up giving up not even halfway through x_x

You ask me if I want to continue?... Hell, you are talking to that-nosy-dude-who-wanted-to-join-even-though-it-was-already-closed here! .__.

You guys are just so organized, so sensible, so devoted... Honestly, I would hate to see this RP die. It's a masterpiece.

I don't know exactly about what so bad happened that caused Ganaram to want to drop out, but well... I wasn't with y'all when this RP was being created anyway, so I can't give much opinions.

Whatever happens though, I'm always up to continue with the Train Ride Headed West RP.

• Brohoof 1

And I also vote 'yes' for the 'Come Back Ganaram' voting, if there is something like that going on!... :P

One of the best DM's I've seen so far, hands down~

I'm sorry, what is a DM?

I'm not sure if this title can be applied here, but DM is short for 'Dungeon Master', the host or organizer of the Roleplay. Can also be called GM (Game Master).

...Or at least I think. o_o

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I'm not sure if this title can be applied here, but DM is short for 'Dungeon Master', the host or organizer of the Roleplay. Can also be called GM (Game Master).

I'm familiar with the name...and yeah, he have created a great environment for us to play, but I didn't thought that you would like it this much XD

I'm familiar with the name...and yeah, he have created a great environment for us to play, but I didn't thought that you would like it this much XD

Well... As I said, he's very organized, as well as you and the other players. I personally liked what he did with the timelines and the pace he managed to keep the RP in. Really good, in my honest opinion. :D

...Not trying to be an ass-kisser or anything though.

I'm just waiting for you to post Motion after all Draco is talking to your character trying to help him out.

ok, that means that you are in...OK, don't worry dragon, we will re-open the game very soon ;)

only TAO and Star Weaver left.