Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Yeah, if there's no issue, I think I'm gonna use the top-right image as a new avatar. x3.

So, anybrony have any ideas of what the characters should do while in Canterlot?

hahah ow so cute! I love your avatar!! I wanted to ask you guys if you are liking the drawings for the story and if you think that it helps to tell the story and if I should keep doing it :P

well my character is going to finish his delivery in Canterlot while also trying to get some help from Beat with an offer of seeing the two princesses.

I wanted to put some kind of situation in canterlot but I don't want to ruin the storyline, I better mention it as the story goes on so your characters can have raw reactions to Canterlot :P

hahah ow so cute! I love your avatar!! I wanted to ask you guys if you are liking the drawings for the story and if you think that it helps to tell the story and if I should keep doing it :P

I like the drawings, they make Beat Spark looks more fancy :P

And that sandy looks quite pissed :V

Anyway... Is it possible to implement the new custom name and avatar system in the Roleplay? Just like this another RP

http://mlpforums.com/topic/30510-equestrian-hunger-games/

And that sandy looks quite pissed :V

didn't I captured him well? :(

I think Ganaram should ask to implement that stuff to our game, because it's not for nothing, but both the game and this topic has more than 1000 views each and it's one of the newest games on here, we should feel proud of Gannie :)

also, I would like you guys to draw for the RP as well, I know I'm asking for too much, but I don't care if you do stick ponies, I can guarantee you that it would be much more fun like this.

didn't I captured him well? :(

I think Ganaram should ask to implement that stuff to our game, because it's not for nothing, but both the game and this topic has more than 1000 views each and it's one of the newest games on here, we should feel proud of Gannie :)

also, I would like you guys to draw for the RP as well, I know I'm asking for too much, but I don't care if you do stick ponies, I can guarantee you that it would be much more fun like this.

We have a lot of views because everyone keeps refreshing the RP page before replying :z

Well, I say the portrayal is quite good, but he does look younger than I thought :wacko:

We have a lot of views because everyone keeps refreshing the RP page before replying :z

Well, I say the portrayal is quite good, but he does look younger than I thought :wacko:

ummm nooo!! then how DrizzleStar wanted to join the game despite the fact that it was closed? c:

and I used your OC page as a reference :/

Well I'll try....just don't barf.

Any way, damn....when I saw the amount of posts that had happened I felt as if I hadn't checked the RP for days.

I've added a few updates to the original post on the first page, mostly adding DrizzleSTAR onto the list and adding the overall list of events that have happened on the train.

Your attention, pls.

I'll just ask, is it okay if Blueblood says bye bye?

if you were to try to kill Blueblood, you can't always be succesful in your mision, what about that you attempt to kill him but you're wasn't succesful, and of course, since Draco is on you, I just feel that you won't have enough privacy to be alone with him #justsayin

@@dragon4111, OMG! dude! calm down!! :o

you are going way too fast, we didn't even hopped off the train and you are already talking to princess Celestia? don't we have to walk through the citadel first, I don't know, you are going just too fast! :o

if you were to try to kill Blueblood, you can't always be succesful in your mision, what about that you attempt to kill him but you're wasn't succesful, and of course, since Draco is on you, I just feel that you won't have enough privacy to be alone with him #justsayin

@@dragon4111, OMG! dude! calm down!! :o

you are going way too fast, we didn't even hopped off the train and you are already talking to princess Celestia? don't we have to walk through the citadel first, I don't know, you are going just too fast! :o

Ah yes, Draco is starting pretty much on me. And I don't think the staring contest made it much better.

As for his speed, I don't really know what happened there, I just went along with it.

EDIT: OR....Derpy was the train driver and forgot to stop at the station and went off the rails straight towards the palace.

Edited by The Awesome One

Sorry I'm used to the I.M rping so sorry about that ok motion spark so uh yeah sorry about that heh

That's okay. Okay quick, all the members from our little 'group' are currently online (is drizze online too?) so why don't we just keep on posting, get this RP back in full speed.

@@The Awesome One, @@dragon4111, I don't know, can you both edit your posts so it doesn't go that fast? I mean, I thought we were to get a breakfast first! :o

and what about the other ponies, we just ignored them!

I have a question for Draco, does he have his torso wrapped in bandages, like Rainbow Dash? so I know that if i have to draw him full bodied, and you have to describe what all of your ponies are wearing or using so when I draw I can't get confused, such as saddlebag colors and such

@@The Awesome One, I feel like we (Beat, Nocturnal, Draco and Amber Vox) are going to have an arc together in Canterlot, but it's also good to know what the other ponies are going to do...

for now, I won't post more, because it's really late in here, and I have to go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM :o

I have a question for Draco, does he have his torso wrapped in bandages, like Rainbow Dash? so I know that if i have to draw him full bodied, and you have to describe what all of your ponies are wearing or using so when I draw I can't get confused, such as saddlebag colors and such

Mine's wearing a silver colored vest..nothing much..:P

If Draco edits his post then I'll edit mine so it isn't so fast.

@@The Awesome One, @@dragon4111, I don't know, can you both edit your posts so it doesn't go that fast? I mean, I thought we were to get a breakfast first! :o

and what about the other ponies, we just ignored them!

@@The Awesome One, I feel like we (Beat, Nocturnal, Draco and Amber Vox) are going to have an arc together in Canterlot, but it's also good to know what the other ponies are going to do...

for now, I won't post more, because it's really late in here, and I have to go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM :o

yes he does have bandages on his coat and maybe after word since he takes his delivery services very seriously

Just got back from school, guise. o/

Hm... I'm still not sure about what Amber is going to do in Canterlot... She basically just wants to hang around with the others and have a good time. :P

Apparently, she's going to have breakfast along with Beat, Draco and some others. So, maybe we should head to a cafe or something?

I've noticed some temporal dysfunction going on. In other words, some of you guys are going too fast (obviously). First, let's analyse the recent posts, starting with my previous post:

With the train finally stopped...

Amber ceased her hopping around for an instant...

"She's a hyper one like miss Pinkie Pie"Dragon pulled out the cake and telescope quickly...

"Now we have to babysit her her...ugh!" Beat Spark thought to himself.

"Aye just follow me I need to get these two to the princesses"Draco said as he walked with both the telescope and large cake...

Nocturnal stared at her with hate...

Draco looked at the gaurds...

Nocturnal quietly followed Draco, bowing to the Princesses.

The boldfaced text is the point of divergence; That's where things begin to fall out of order.

However, on the next page,...

Jade descended from the train on onto the platform, before looking up at the city in front of him.

"I know how to greet them I'm just stubborn not to bow to them that's all.

Amber followed the group of ponies, aimlessly.

. . .

Amber shuddered, looking down at the ground again.

Considering that posts like that have been commonplace here (where you reiterate a specific event that someone posted, for the sake of catching up), especially considering the big delay between DS's last two posts, I think if you shift your focus from Nocturnal and Draco to Ganaram/Jade/Electrobolt instead, things may begin to fall back into order.

In other words, instead of having two people (dragon4111, TAO) to edit an entire barrage of posts, we'd have one person edit just one.

If you guys remember, we've had two distinct chains of events happening simultaneously, so this may not be the last time for that to happen. If I were to draw a timeline of events that illustrates where each post lies, it could make things easy on you... (I might have to do that.)

MS hasn't posted yet since that divergence, so for all I know, he (Beat) could be still tagging along with Nocturnal and Draco, leaving SW (Sandweaver) as the wildcard.

To the hospital, maybe... I'm with Motions's notion on this:

what about that you attempt to kill him but you're wasn't succesful

• Brohoof 2

I agree, I think that dragon and TAO are going way too fast, I haven't had read Jadefire post, so I'm thinking like you do that we are going to have 2 different arcs in Canterlot:

Group # A

Beat, Nocturnal, Amber and Draco

Group # B

Ganaram, Jade, Electrobolt and Sandweaver

However nothing is written in stone and both groups can bump into each others.

ok, I just read Jadefire and Drizzle posts, I come to the conclusion that Jade is OK, but dragon, TAO and Drizzle are way too ahead, so I suggest THAT NO ONE SHOULD POST ANYTHING UNTIL WE FIX THIS!

because we are missing so much of the story, and the events are chronologically incorrect. that's my suggestion

• Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry if I'm posting way too much. D:

I'll try to slow down a bit. Sorry again. :(

It's just that I kinda got a tad lost after Draco and some of the others went to see the princess or something like that, so I just wanted to catch up with the events so far...

In my latest post, I decided to just stick back with Jade (I think I failed in making that clear...), who had just left the train, as it seemed he was sort of left behind, like Ganaram and Electrobolt.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

because we are missing so much of the story, and the events are chronologically incorrect. that's my suggestion

I wouldn't say chronologically incorrect, I'd say chronologically asynchronous, because this is what I'm seeing:

Posted Image

One event happening faster than the other, so that means the other needs to do some catch-up. And who's to say there needs to be just two groups? There could be a third... Or a fourth... Or if you wanna go crazy, eight groups, one dedicated to each character.

The groups I'm seeing thus far are as follows:

1. Ganaram, Jade, Electrobolt, and Amber, having just gotten off the train and trying to figure out what to do (more or less)

2. Draco and Nocturnal, having gotten a head-start to deliver some important stuff, and getting ahead by about 20 minutes in RP time.

3. Beat and Sandweaver (I don't know what they're doing)

At t=1.0 is where this post would occur:

Amber followed the group of ponies, aimlessly. She didn't exactly have any plans, she was just on a simple holiday trip across Equestria for fun. So the earlier she found ponies with whom she could be with during her stay, the better.

Which is where things diverge and focus on Draco and Nocturnal.

Have you ever seen a sitcom before? Typically, there can be two plot sequences that can occur simultaneously and independently of one another, the A Plot and B Plot (if I remember correctly). But they don't just happen at the same time; The episode can alternate between one plot and the other, and in rare circumstances, one of the characters will be involved in both plots.

• Brohoof 2

we have to set some rules I dunno, or at least a map of canterlot. dragon, your post is very...ummm...how do I say it? incredible? :huh:

so Draco, just met Princess Celestia to deliver the cake, I haven't read that part yet. Then after I post, he found Beat Spark like nothing, when Canterlot is huge, and there are a lot of ponies in there, and I'm taking the fact that he can't fly so it would be like impossible to find Beat Spark that easy!

it's like all the stores and buildings are inside Princess Celestia's castle! your post is not making much sense IMO

• Brohoof 1

ugh fine i'll edit my post alright sheesh. I'll do what I can so that it'll make some sence alright?

please don't take it wrong, but you have to admit that it was very blunt the way Draco is doing his stuff, in less than 5 minutes he meet with Princess Celestia and then he reach Beat Spark? don't you think that it is kind of out of reality?

and what about Nocurnal? he's in the castle with Draco right?

Just saying here alright and i edited my post alright my friend and just go with it ok jeez plus I'm just excited my b-day is 3 days away

well I can't answert to your post until some more people advance in their stories because it would be kind of rude to post our stuff while they are gone