Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Just a bit of a fair warning, I may end up posting less often for the next while. Some stuff has come up with my personal life I don't care to go into much detail about.

OW! that sucks Jade, if you feel like talking to somepony about it you can talk to me if you want.

I need to get something straight, I need to know the seats because I'm getting confused, Nocturnal is sitting in the same seat as Beat apparently, Draco is next to Beat and Nocturnal.

for the way the book landed, Sandweaver is sitting in front of Beat and Nocturnal... I can't locate Jade and Ganaram seats. I made this to put this more clear XD

---------------------------------------------

__________ (door) ___________

Draco.............Beat / Noctural

__________ ____________

Jade (?) ....................Sandweaver

| ____________

|...................................Ganaram

|<-Entrance

----------------------------------------------

Am I right? and, can I ask where are we playing poker? because it seems like there is no table where to put the cards and the bits, are we playing in one of the seats or what?

I get another question out of this, is there a place where we can hang out in the train? like a mini-bar, I don't know :/

Edited by Motion Spark

I remember making a chart, but once again, I had botched up the location of at least one other pony (Draco).

Posted Image

There's always the caboose or the dining car. At least you won't find any rogue books falling on your heads.

but what kind of seats are these? they look like they are doubled ended, and Beat is in the middle of the hallway, the train started moving so everypony should be in their seats

They're double-sided seats, kinda like here:

Posted Image

So a card game can, in practise, have both ponies face-to-face, not awkwardly rotated. With Beat, Draco, and Nocturnal, I could imagine the three being grouped together.

Plus, considering the looks of the car above (and considering the fact that I tore out one of the seats), the car they're in is really under capacity.

Socially Awkward Nocturnal has never played any card game :3

So just to clear something up, the train we're in, does not have those folding table thingies? Plus, is this the same train the Mane 6 have used for their journeys? I think some of you may have seen me refer to the train as 'Ponyville Express' can we make that RP Canon?

So just to clear something up, the train we're in, does not have those folding table thingies? Plus, is this the same train the Mane 6 have used for their journeys?

The car everyone's in doesn't have that, but that doesn't mean none of the other cars might (try the caboose).

I'm more or less using the same train the Mane Six have used, though it's leaning toward the one from The Last Roundup and the one with Braeburn (I forgot the title).

I was talking about the train which managed to fit a whole tree inside itself. I think that's from the last roundup too.

By the way, I am currently doing nothing more than trolling Beat and Draco...and enjoying every RP post of it.

I was talking about the train which managed to fit a whole tree inside itself. I think that's from the last roundup too.

That was a slightly different train. Either way, I'm referring to parts of that train as well.

And troll responsibly.

But of course. But what's wrong with having just a tiny bit of fun? By the way, I wonder where those Poker cards go....

Hey hey hey get your mind out of the gutter dude seriously the cards are just in his saddle bag and yes he carries around extras.

@@Ganaram Inukshuk

I know the sing-ups are closed and you mentioned that you have two spots left, but they're reserved. But I just can't help coming back every time to lurk around this RP. It looks just so much... fun! D:

I've read the story so far and also some of the conversation here in the OOC thread. I'm so sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to ask if I can still join by any chance. Perhaps get on the train during the next stop or something because, again, this one seems so much fun! ...I'll just throw my OC page here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/amber-vox-r1540

Again, so sorry for bothering y'all. I completely understand if I can't join anymore, but I just thought it shouldn't hurt asking. :c

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Again, so sorry for bothering y'all. I completely understand if I can't join anymore, but I just thought it shouldn't hurt asking. :c

I apologise for the late reply, but all of the spots have already been taken. I will take note of you in case a spot opens up.

-----

As of everyone else (with the exception of Jadefire, because you told me already), if you have any sort of reason for not posting, notify me in advance to make it easier on myself and others.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry here too, the amount of stuff I got on my birthday was too much : 3. Also, I had a lot of embarrassing baby pictures to burn.

So, I'm just gonna ask now, when this (fabulously broken) train reaches Canterlot, I can post something concerning blueblood, right?

A recent conversation with one of the RP participants has made me wanna clear up a few things:

Yes, the train's broken, so you have a little more time to enjoy Canterlot than originally intended. It takes time to fix the train, so consider the next departure to be delayed.

Train's busted, so however long it takes to fix it.

So we will have quite some time to spend on the capitol? Sweet!

Since one of the characters is exiled from Canterlot, how do you wanna deal with that? Other than dismemberment... This isn't The Tell-Tale Heart...

And since I'm arguing with myself with dealing with one more participant (but I'm calling it at that; No more afterwards!!!), I also want to figure out with how to integrate one more character into the mix.

what do you have to think about? we just arrange a situation in Canterlot in where he can join the ride, besides, jade is pretty inactive and we aren't the only passengers in the train, there are other filler ponies there.

I'm just waiting for motion here and the one who plays nocturnal to post their reply. and now my computer is slowing down.

hehe what? are you waiting for me to continue? I was waiting for more posters to update their parts XD

Welp, since the only visible damage was because short-circuit-something, it wouldn't take weeks to repair, right?

A few hours, at the most. You'd need to find and reset the circuit breaker, replace any burnt wiring, and change a lightbulb. I'm positing that that's gonna be the hardest step if the repairpony isn's a unicorn.

Speaking of unicorn,...

besides, jade is pretty inactive and we aren't the only passengers in the train, there are other filler ponies there.

Well, I can "slow down" the RP as needed until he catches up, but you can't just go into a place you've been exiled from willy-nilly. Right now, I'm just pretending he's "asleep" or something. I don't want the Royal Guard booting him out the moment the train reaches Canterlot.

-----

Ever noticed how time seems to fly when you're doing something? And ever noticed how time seems to slow down when you're not? Actually, time (from your veiwpoint) slows down when you're moving at a fast enough velocity, but since there's enough stuff happening at once (ponies going to the bathroom, cards flying everywhere, etc), I think we can manage such accommodation.

Besides, the train's only halfway to Canterlot, and after seeing what has happened, it'd take longer for the second half of the journey. I was asleep for the afternoon, so I'll get to updating momentarily.