Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

I made a response noticing both Beat and Nocturnal, albeit not saying their names, as I don't really say names of characters whom my OC doesn't know yet. At least, until hearing their names, I mean. Plus, although I didn't have him interact with anyone else yet, doesn't mean he can't be interacted with by others :P But anyways, yeah... Just saying my bit here

For the sake of convenience (hmm... I wonder where I got that from... :P) and for myself, I'm gonna have it seem like Jade spoke up first, and then have Ganaram come up and offer his first-aid kit to Electro. Just saiyan :P

@@Motion Spark

Electroshock, wut? You mean Electrobolt? Also, he had smacked face-first into the side of the building. That bit was in my third post of the RP. I would imagine smacking your face hard into the side of a building would be pretty painful, after all

• Brohoof 1

@@Motion Spark

Electroshock, wut? You mean Electrobolt? Also, he had smacked face-first into the side of the building. That bit was in my third post of the RP. I would imagine smacking your face hard into the side of a building would be pretty painful, after all

lol I'm really sorry, I think there are like 2 other players that have a similar usernames to their OC's names, and I must be mistaken. yeah, I really don't remember, it's just that your pain seemed pretty serious XD

where is the awesome one, if he doesn't interact with me, I can't advance in the game, and the updates are pretty interenting

@@Jadefire, @@Electrobolt, @, @@Ganaram Inukshuk,

what do I do guys, I need Nocturnal response to move on...I'm seeing your replies to the game and I feel like I'm completely paralyzed. :/

what do I do guys, I need Nocturnal response to move on...I'm seeing your replies to the game and I feel like I'm completely paralyzed. :/

Welp, I say he simply forgot to breathe and somehow paralyzed himself? :o

We can easily wait until he replied, though.

Or not...

Welp, I say he simply forgot to breathe and somehow paralyzed himself? :o

We can easily wait until he replied, though.

Or not...

ummmm...you obviously chose to reply and keep playing while Beat Spark and Nocturnal are staring at each other XD

ummmm...you obviously chose to reply and keep playing while Beat Spark and Nocturnal are staring at each other XD

Welp, since Sandweaver was practically on 'observer' mode, so I thought I can make him daydreaming like a senile old man he is. My bad Posted Image

And this is why I revealed my timezone: GMT-7. Refer to: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Pakistan corresponds to GMT+5, which is literally on the other side of the world for some of us. Helps to know what time we're all at.

The train won't necessarily begin to depart until TAO responds. If it were me, I'd use the time delay for some sort of personal thinking or personal observation.

of course not, I obliged myself to post yesterday because I was waiting for the awesome one to respond, the fact that star weaver DRACO (whoops) fell was an opportunity to post something.

this RP can't die

Edited by Motion Spark

@@dragon4111, My apologies, in my post I thought thet it was @'s OC that fell and got op, I thought it was the unicorn, but it was a red pegasus (still learning the OC's), I made mine to interact with yours and edited the text describing your OC.
  • Brohoof 1

Don't worry, I'll get better at posting soon. x3

It'd be nice if the posting character limit was a bit less than 200, though. But that's probably just me.

@@Ganaram Inukshuk, hey we need an actual situation of the train in a map because the characters are moving, and I'm getting a bit lost in how to ubicate everypony...

Guys I need to know where your OC's are definitelly sitting because mine is sitting in the same seat as Nocturnal

Posted Image

Once again, this is what I'm seeing, and it's really my best guess. Known positions:

- Jade switched seats to be closer to Electrobolt.

- Ganaram chose a seat across from Electrobolt.

Not-so-known positions:

- Draco (I put him in the wrong place) should be:

"Alright that should be done now let's see I guess I'm infront of rich poony and the gentleman pony. Ugh great now i have a splitting headache let's hope i brought my asprin with me"

- Sandweaver, Beat, and Nocturnal's positions on the map should then be transposed to the left.

Let's get our positions in line before proceeding further.

• Brohoof 1

Once again, this is what I'm seeing, and it's really my best guess. Known positions:

So mister sandy get to sit near the door? Looks good to me :P

That's the door, right?

Anyway, can you post here that glass bubble? Without the question mark of course Posted Image

The Awesome One hasn't posted in a while....

AAAAAAAAAAAAND HE'S BACK!

Sorry about that guys, crazy thunderstorm set fire to a field right next to my school and the winds were strong enough to destroy most of those big communication towers.

Plus, extensive load shedding, 3rd world country, people.

@@The Awesome One, finally! you had my OC like paralyzed this whole time! I just had to move on because it would be weird if Beat Spark and Nocturnal were doing a staring contest while everyone else were interacting.

Actually that seems pretty plausible. Like this:

Posted Image

....On second thought, highly awkward.

So any ways, I gotta admit, I'm completely lost. I can only handle knowing one other OC at a time. I mean, I've only been in two RP's before this. One was about surviving against wolves which was very boring and the other has turned into a huge fanfic where we're free to control each other due to the huge but low in quantity posts.

Just a bit of a fair warning, I may end up posting less often for the next while. Some stuff has come up with my personal life I don't care to go into much detail about.

In that millisecond before Sand lost control to his horn's magic, he panicked, hard. His thick-covered book made itself known to everypony in the cabin by launching itself to the roof.

Anypony that is confident enough can have this book to land on his head

Just want to try something. Anypony that can survive having a thick book slammed to his head can pick the role as the victim

If there is none, well, Sandweaver would be knocked out cold :wacko:

• Brohoof 2