Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Beat Spark wasn't exiled from Canterlot you should read his OC page.

I was already thinking about including Drizzle into the RP, but I needed a response from him...

And it's Jade who was exiled. It's a doozy...

• Brohoof 1

Wait, wha...

Ganaram said it was already closed! And I completely understand it, it was me who was nosy and asked to join. But, really guys, you don't need to open a spot for me if you don't have any. It's perfectly fine. o-o

Well, the longer we stay in Canterlot, the more time Nocturnal has to do his...job. That is, if that kind of thing is allowed in this RP. If not, I'll just cleverly censor it.

if you are planning on killing Blueblood, I think you can't, well it's not specified in the rules but still, he's like a bg character

Wait, wha...

Ganaram said it was already closed! And I completely understand it, it was me who was nosy and asked to join. But, really guys, you don't need to open a spot for me if you don't have any. It's perfectly fine. o-o

the thing here is, that even when you knew that the RP was closed, you still seemed insterested and wanted to play regardless, I don't know about Gannie, but this is not even my RP, and I feel proud, so the thing here is that if you are still interested, yes or no

if you are planning on killing Blueblood, I think you can't, well it's not specified in the rules but still, he's like a bg character

Since when was Blueblood an important character? Or was he already suppose to be some kind of villain from the start of this RP? However, I don't see what a pony who thinks he's so high up would want to do with the rickety old Ponyville express.

Since when was Blueblood an important character? Or was he already suppose to be some kind of villain from the start of this RP? However, I don't see what a pony who thinks he's so high up would want to do with the rickety old Ponyville express.

I thought that canon character, bg characters and special characters were untouchable :(

I don't know :S

I thought that canon character, bg characters and special characters were untouchable :(

I don't know :S

Oh...lol :3.

Well I guess I'll just have to wait for Ganaram to comment on this matter. Anyway, let's all come up with an ingenious way to disguise Jade instead of just giving him a wig and some clothes.

Oh...lol :3.

Well I guess I'll just have to wait for Ganaram to comment on this matter. Anyway, let's all come up with an ingenious way to disguise Jade instead of just giving him a wig and some clothes.

we first need him to post, after that, remember that we don't know about his past so we can't do any kind of guessings XD

the thing here is, that even when you knew that the RP was closed, you still seemed insterested and wanted to play regardless, I don't know about Gannie, but this is not even my RP, and I feel proud, so the thing here is that if you are still interested, yes or no

Yes, I am still interested. As I said before, I always end up going back to the RP thread and reading through it. Looks just so fun~

Well, the longer we stay in Canterlot, the more time Nocturnal has to do his...job. That is, if that kind of thing is allowed in this RP. If not, I'll just cleverly censor it.

If censorship is required to cover up the "gory" details (but not all of the details), then do so (just the beginning and end would suffice in that case). It's just that if you try to do so, you might miss the train. Assuming the train stops at 12:00 Canterlot Time, it'd probably take only three hours to fix, that is, if your job's at night.

I thought that canon character, bg characters and special characters were untouchable

They pretty much are, and when you consider Blueblood, you'd first need to get through the Royal Guard. That doesn't stop you from trying a failed attempt.

On second thought, we could use your help... Having evaluated your character, I can already see at least two ways your character could be introduced, and one way to disguise Jade-- I mean, uhh, Miss Flare...

If you wish to introduce yourself ON the train, we'll just say you were in one of the other passenger cars. If not, then you'll be waiting at the next stop. The latter would take longer than the former, because we're still awaiting a response from Jadefire on how to deal with his exile.

• Brohoof 1

On second thought, we could use your help... Having evaluated your character, I can already see at least two ways your character could be introduced, and one way to disguise Jade-- I mean, uhh, Miss Flare...

If you wish to introduce yourself ON the train, we'll just say you were in one of the other passenger cars. If not, then you'll be waiting at the next stop. The latter would take longer than the former, because we're still awaiting a response from Jadefire on how to deal with his exile.

Sounds good to me! :D

So, let me get this straight... Jade Flare being exiled from Canterlot - which would be the next stop -, Amber Vox would be asked to disguise his voice in order to let him pass by unnoticed? Sounds awesome!!~

Also, from what I've understood, the train is somehow broken at the moment, slowing it down halfway to Canterlot. Is that right? If it is, then I can already see how my introduction on the train could be like...

Anyway, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity! And sorry for bothering you with my whining too... :c

yes I think it is wierd that there is only one female character on the train motion spark or there can be stewardesses or is that a plane.

I think stewardess is to plane as conductor is to train, but I still wouldn't deny the presence of female workers.

don't you guys think that it would be really weird to have only one female character in the train?

Doesn't Bionicle do that? Out of the six Toa Metru, there was only one female. Probably not too uncommon for things like that to happen, but since this My Little Pony, our situation would even things out.

Also, from what I've understood, the train is somehow broken at the moment, slowing it down halfway to Canterlot. Is that right?

The only reason the RP would "slow down" is because there's more stuff happening, especially multiple things that are happening at the same time, not necessarily because the train is physically slowing down. It's a steam-powered train, but the cars have electricity, or used to have electricity due to a short-circuit.

I guess a power outage could feel like forever because of it.

@@Motion Spark,

I've never roleplayed Chris before... In fact, I barely gave him any attention since I created him. But if you guys think everypony'll feel uncomfortable with only one mare around, then I can change it no problems. I still need the green light anyway.

It's just that Amber is by far my most interesting OC. I promise she won't be too hasty in any way. :P

But if you guys think everypony'll feel uncomfortable with only one mare around, then I can change it no problems. I still need the green light anyway.

I personally don't think it'd be all that awkward, considering I deal with such groups in real-life, anyway. So I wouldn't mind having just one mare on board. (Well, one and a half...)

• Brohoof 1

This train's a sausage-fest. Just sayin'.

As for what Jade'll do when in Canterlot, I haven't thought about that. But I think a sex change is a bit ...much for that kind of thing. My first idea was for Jade to hide on the train while in Canterlot, but a better and less boring idea I had just now boils down to pretty much this:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

don't you guys think that it would be really weird to have only one female character in the train?

As far as I can see, there is no womanizer on the train, right? o_o

Besides, we also have the train's crew (which may or may not mares)

As far as I can see, there is no womanizer on the train, right? o_o

Unless James Bond is hiding somewhere on the train.....

So, things are going a bit slower than I expected...namely, Draco seems a bit inactive.

Unless James Bond is hiding somewhere on the train.....

So, things are going a bit slower than I expected...namely, Draco seems a bit inactive.

I am innactive as well, some stuff happened recently and I don't feel very well... but I'll update with drawings, the staring contest sounds hillarious to me XD

I am innactive as well, some stuff happened recently and I don't feel very well... but I'll update with drawings, the staring contest sounds hillarious to me XD

By the time Beat Spark's eyes would be red and watering all over, Nocturnal eye's would only start feeling a little bit dry. So yeah, staring contest would be funny but one sided :3.

Posted Image

Yeah, if there's no issue, I think I'm gonna use the top-right image as a new avatar. x3.

So, anybrony have any ideas of what the characters should do while in Canterlot?

• Brohoof 1