Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

This is also a forum RP instead of a novel. Contrived coincidences and temporal dysfunction are to be expected, and we shouldn't work ourselves into a dither every time it occurs.

Edited by Jadefire

... Ok, Motion, I'm confused... What in Celestia's mane and Luna's starry sky is "Nice spell" supposed to even mean...? o.o Unless, of course, it'll get explained a little later...

hahaha I love this...actually your character is in another group so it's unlikely that he would know what's happening with Beat, but if you notice Beat is completelly clueless of what's happening so no explanation :x

hahaha I love this...actually your character is in another group so it's unlikely that he would know what's happening with Beat, but if you notice Beat is completelly clueless of what's happening so no explanation :x

Ah... Darn, so I'm gonna be lost in confusion, pondering what "Nice spell" even means... x_x And I'm not talking about IC, I'm honest-to-goodness curious! XD

Without any context to understand what "nice spell" means, my brain is going to have to assume something sexual.

hahah... I don't see the relation, if you care to explain it to me so I can understand better the way your brain works c:

hahah... I don't see the relation, if you care to explain it to me so I can understand better the way your brain works c:

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

So what is this "spell" that the other ponies are teasing him for being "nice"?

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

So what is this "spell" that the other ponies are teasing him for being "nice"?

it's not like Jade would know, he is with Amber, Ganaram and Electrobolt... and Beat is with Draco, so no explanation :x

don't ruin the story ;)

i love to tease you guys :D

My guess is, the Canterlotians see Beat Spark as one of their own, and mistook him as an unicorn who hid his horn with a spell, thus praises him so.

Just a few more reply, and some maniac with knives will try to catch up!~

"oh! I know why you are here, you should be somepony elses bodyguard right? how didn't I think of it? for who you work for? Ah! yes! you should work for Mr. Fancy Pants, I have to say that he choose really nice accessories for his servitude, if you follow me please..."

Posted Image

By the bloody scythe! Posted Image

That could spells doom to either Beat Spark or the shop, depends on how much this Le Hoofe wants to maintain its reputation

• Brohoof 2

I kinda should have warned you fellows Draco get's alittle vicous if his friends are discriminated against a rabid squirrel isn't the worse he can do you know.

Your friends are Zebras, right?

There is no zebra mentioned anywhere in Motion Spark's posts in the Le Hoofe

Edited by Star Weaver

I kinda should have warned you fellows Draco get's alittle vicous if his friends are discriminated against a rabid squirrel isn't the worse he can do you know.

I have to say that your post was very confusing I didn't understand very well, you wanted to pay for Beat's items?

I have to say that your post was very confusing I didn't understand very well, you wanted to pay for Beat's items?

He was saying that Draco the courier might reacts badly if his friends are discriminated.

It's either he will attack the salesmare for insulting you, or attack Beat Spark for humiliating the shop, in which Draco's friends are working at.

He was saying that Draco the courier might reacts badly if his friends are discriminated.

It's either he will attack the salesmare for insulting you, or attack Beat Spark for humiliating the shop, in which Draco's friends are working at.

I need to understand dragon post to make mine...

it would also help if you indented your text and separate them in paragraphs

no you see Beat is his friend he won't attack Beat with a rabid squirrel more like he'll deliver the squirrel to the shop so that it'll close down the next time the salesmare discriminates.

are we talking about a real squirrel? like what kind of squirrel are you talking about... you said something like you wanted her to lower the price of the items so Beat could purchase them.

Whoops. Seems like I misunderstood Draco's words as well :wacko:

I need to understand dragon post to make mine...

He wants to pay for your goods, and threatened the salesmare to lower the price, or else things will get ugly. The squirrels is just an idiom.

Nope he means a real squirrelwhich he keeps as pets. He trains squirrels to go rabid at a single word command.

I know but Draco saw that his friend wanted the items so he decided to step in. After all he's like me mess with my friends I get quite nasty.

Nope he means a real squirrel which he keeps as pets. He trains squirrels to go rabid at a single word command.

o_o

Now that's interesting... I guess I need to read more about others' character sheet.

But in my post I made clear, that Beat was perfectly capable of buying all of these items by himself but he didn't bought anything because he got discriminated. :/

Think of it as a gift. Draco wants to help you on there.