Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

The squirrels is just an idiom.

see? he trains squirrels to get rabit on ponies ha!

WAT...

ok...anyways, I have to follow with what you wrote dragon, but Beat didn't want to buy anything anymore XD

I know so Draco is buying them instead so think of them as a gift as star weaver said. A threat works well but when Draco says something he means it.

OKE!

well, it's time for me to do another update, but I guess I have to do one last minute drawing ahha

Edited by Motion Spark

OKE!

well, it's time for me to do another update, but I guess I have to do one last minute drawing ahha

Beat and Draco should have grabbed some baseball bat's and showed that little daughter of a...banana...not to mess with them. BECAUSE NO LIKES A RACIST!

Edited by The Awesome One

*sigh* Freakin' timelines... Stuff happens always when I'm sleeping/in school.

Anyway, I'm afraid I'll have to catch up on everything later today... Study's calling.

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Tell me about it... When I woke up this morning, I got greeted by 25 notifications x_x Only one notification wasn't related to the RP, but still... 24 RP-based notifications, gah x_x

please guys slow down! I was trying to make my post this afternoon but I had to go to classes :/ ...

and you keep replying, and then I have to do more "key" drawings... you enjoy my drawings and I love doing them, but I'm not a robot, so please slow down a little :P

actually I think we should have a rule for posting turns, like you can only post after 3 or 4 other RPlayers posts or something like that :/

Well I've been waiting for you to reply Motion Spark. I also replied to Amber Vox on the same post too.

don't worry I will reply very soon ;)

I just had to make some last minute drawings because Amber came into the picture haha...

but there was some interaction that I wanted for Beat to do with Draco before Amber appearance. It's pointless if I do it now

You don't have to draw something for every post. Try not to draw things too much, we don't want you to get burned out and not want to draw for this RP anymore. x3

You don't have to draw something for every post. Try not to draw things too much, we don't want you to get burned out and not want to draw for this RP anymore. x3

if you notice I don't draw on every post, but I draw when something really important happens, lol...I see everything important then, because I think I have only like 4 posts without drawings haha

actually I think we should have a rule for posting turns, like you can only post after 3 or 4 other RPlayers posts or something like that :/

Back on my home site of Simtropolis, we would have this two-post rule in the forum games, saying that you can't post until two other people have posted before you. Let's try that for awhile and see how well it goes.

I've also noticed that there was a two-way conversation in at least two areas. How about we plan out two-way conversations if they're gonna be that specific?

Try not to draw things too much, we don't want you to get burned out and not want to draw for this RP anymore.

And if you look at my posts, I've drawn nothing, but I have been holding back on posting, as you can tell. I typically wait until someone else posts.

Back on my home site of Simtropolis, we would have this two-post rule in the forum games, saying that you can't post until two other people have posted before you. Let's try that for awhile and see how well it goes. I've also noticed that there was a two-way conversation in at least two areas. How about we plan out two-way conversations if they're gonna be that specific?

I'm ok with this...

but for example when Draco and Beat where in the store, there were none of the other main ponies around so I think these cases should be allowed to be an exception to the rule, since there are only 2 interacting in certain place.

dragon, I will have to pull from your ears a little bit...

but before! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *PARTY* *hugs* :)

Posted Image

ok back on topic. I made sure to put this part in bold

without any of the ponies noticing it.

that means that nopony could notice about her hiding the necklace inside Beat's saddlebag.

she said that stuff with the evil face AFTER they left the store, so it's impossible for Draco, to go back to her and tell her all the stuff he told her AFTER interacting with Beat and Amber Vox.

there's no logical sense. And I don't know, Draco sounds very Mary Sue to me :/

• Brohoof 1

I had a feeling it was about that and sorry so I edited it. and thanks Motion Spark any how let's just sayd Draco is feeling paranoid right now alright so that is why he sent the squirrel.

yes, but how do I explain it? the order of the events is not correct. I understand that Draco was very cautious of the salesmare, but let rephrase Draco's timeline since the incident of the store:

1. he left the store with Beat, but he was cautious.

2. he was talking to beat. WHILE THEY WERE WALKING.

3. Nocturnal join them.

4. Amber get Draco's attention by her yelling.

5. he laughs and roll on the floor.

6. he talks to Amber.

he did all of that, so there's no place for him to go again to the store and talk to the salesmare and then know that beat got the necklace inside his bag, out of nowhere and send a squirrel to princess Celestia with a note. Does he works for CSI?

No but he is reporting the racism incident but he has a feeling since he has been to canterlot alot because of his job.

haha...why he didn't do that as soon as they got out of the store? actually you are pasivelly reacting to the reaction of the salesmare, which she did without them knowing it.

and he still asked Beat to check inside his bag, how did he know?

After seeing what's been happening, I've decided to pause the RP. Do not try to continue the RP until things have been sorted out.

dragon4111, get your act together, or I will be forced to boot you out of the RP.

Calm down man Motion points out my problems I fix them or I clarify for him so yeah no need to worry.

I think that Ganaram agrees with me with what I told you before, and I saw your post after you have fixed it, but still Draco sounds like...the perfect character, except for his broken wing, he can do everything, he can solve everything and fix everything, I dunno he gives me that impression.

nope hardly perfect dude a I said he is paranoid and can be violent. but he holds great guilt within him but fine i'll see what i can do

many can be paranoid, but more than paranoid I think he looked like he could read the salesmare mind better...

well, you are going to fix your post again, so ignore what I'm saying here haha