ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Ganaram you are my hero!!! I wasn't aware of that, I just clicked and all my previous post was there!

The alternative, at least in cases where there is no autosave, would be to continually press CTRL+C at certain intervals, that way, it'll be saved to the clipboard, and you can just CTRL+V (paste) it back in.

Umm sorry for sounding alittle impatient there, I'm just excited to see what you have written.

Let's just say you're not the only one... Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

Umm sorry for sounding alittle impatient there, I'm just excited to see what you have written.

I'm just happy to read this, I am very excited to show!

The alternative, at least in cases where there is no autosave, would be to continually press CTRL+C at certain intervals, that way, it'll be saved to the clipboard, and you can just CTRL+V (paste) it back in.Let's just say you're not the only one...

I have this problem since I bought this keyboard, always happen when I CTRL+C something, my shift key starts to troll me, it either function as a spacebar, or paste the last thing I got on my clipboard, I just have to hit shift for it spam my text editot :(

but everything kind of fix, when I hit the Print Screen key many times...it's so weird.

dragon I know that you are excited but I prefer you to WAIT until the other users give their thought on the latest post. Because I'm sure they will comment.

sorry for hurting your OC's :(

BUT IT WAS NEEDED! :D

I also have an idea Motion if you'll permit me to do this. you said you liked surprises well I was thinking that unicorns use mana to fuel their magic. Well I will post but I will have Draco attack her but miss on account of his pain. plus how do I load the auto save? but if you don't like it I can edit my post in the rp.

Edited by dragon4111

HOLY BUCK!! That crazy-ass mare is going to kill you all!! o___o

Real talk though. I'm so sorry to say that, but... wasn't that a little too much violence and blood for a RP about a train ride? Also, I wonder how are they gonna escape that and reach the train to Appleloosa "unharmed". Everything sounds a little bit too intense to me. :s

I'll give an explanation of the salesmare (she's obvioulsy not a salesmare lol) magical abilities:

She's perfect in telekinesis, you know, that magic that grants unicorn the skill to levitate objects with their magic, she can manipulate countless of objects at the same time without breaking her concentration, she can also levitate or manipulate REALLY LARGE objects without hesitating or losing her breath. She combines that with her obviously learned fighting skills. Instead of using spells she uses telekinesis, and that's what she used against Jade and Beat.

When she stepped on Jade's head, she concentrated her magic on her shoes, she compressed the air (yes, she can even manipulate air o_o) that was between the shoes and Jade's head, making the impact much more damaging as it's was pressing his head against the ground.

With Beat she, orbited his body on her shoe, that's why she didn't even need to touch him while she was doing the back-flip, the pounding was pure physics as his heavy body worsened the impact.

hope this, makes things more clear ^^

HOLY BUCK!! That crazy-ass mare is going to kill you all!! o___o

Real talk though. I'm so sorry to say that, but... wasn't that a little too much violence and blood for a RP about a train ride? Also, I wonder how are they gonna escape that and reach the train to Appleloosa "unharmed". Everything sounds a little bit too intense to me. :s

I hope you guys like what's happening o///o (I mean, entertaining that ir :lol: )

now there's not way we would have a "normal" train ride.

I also have an idea Motion if you'll permit me to do this. you said you liked surprises well I was thinking that unicorns use mana to fuel their magic. Well I will post but I will have Draco attack her but miss on account of his pain. plus how do I load the auto save? but if you don't like it I can edit my post in the rp.

good post! ;)

And this is the part where Jade realizes that calling the attention of a trained assassin won't have a particularly pleasant outcome.

That wasn't a good idea, but do I sense self sacrifice?  :D  that turns me on :x

Anyways, bad choice for Jade to do :<

He's gonna be punished for playing the hero (kidding :>)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

That wasn't a good idea, but do I sense self sacrifice?  :D  that turns me on :x

Anyways, bad choice for Jade to do :<

He's gonna be punished for playing the hero (kidding :>)

No good deed goes unpunished, eh? x3

It was either that or let Beat get killed, so Jade didn't feel like he had a lot of options. Leaving Beat to die and running away also didn't occur to him before he started talking. (despite what Jade did during the riot, sociopathy isn't in his nature).

Basically Jade's deliberately stalling her until he can use magic again (since getting your head smashed into the concrete makes it hard to do complicated things for a few moments), which shouldn't take very long. Whether or not it works is up to you in your part 2 post.

I think we've sufficiently diverged from the original intent of my RP... Now instead of travelling west, we're travelling in pieces, and if all goes wrong, some of us will end up in pieces. [insert diabolical laughter here]In my latest post, Ganaram's getting iffy now...

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

You've got to admit it's intresting no Suk? Or are you upset that we sepperated into two parties.

I think we've sufficiently diverged from the original intent of my RP... Now instead of travelling west, we're travelling in pieces, and if all goes wrong, some of us will end up in pieces. [insert diabolical laughter here]In my latest post, Ganaram's getting iffy now...

I'm in favor of all of us getting back together by the third stop or so (which probably won't happen for another month. x3) We should see how our OCs will interact with each other after all that's happened (like Jade meeting Rook getting freaked out by Ganaram's Royal Guard suvenier).

I can't lie: since the start I was quite unsure about this whole split up thing. It's just sort of weird having two groups separated by such a huge distance in the same RP. But right now, after we managed to sort out everything, I'm sure it's going to work fine. That is, if things continue to go smoothly like that, then we can regroup the next day (RP time).

Oh! Speaking of that... When is the train going to reach Manehatten again? Because I was thinking about the characters spending the night there. Manehatten's suburbs can be quite "wild" at night. Should be interesting.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR
  • Brohoof 2

Oh! Speaking of that... When is the train going to reach Manehatten again? Because I was thinking about the characters spending the night there. Manehatten's suburbs can be quite "wild" at night. Should be interesting.

I've already speculated about that: I'm guessing Canterlot and Manehattan are about 2-3 hours apart, and I had already intended for the Manehattan Express (as it's been called now) to terminate at Manehattan. It means they'll have to wait until morning for the next train.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't understand why everyone is worrying so much, it's obvious that we are going to re-group, and it seems that this RP will be very LONG LASTING, just the Canterlot stop which was about to last a couple of hours (RP time), took us roughly 3 months to pull together, and we haven't even finished it.

So, I'm sure that we will be together again, that's part of the adventure, besides, it's a great chance to know each OC better.

• Brohoof 3

besides, it's a great chance to know each OC better.

Yeah, I'm actually kinda worried about that regarding Amber... xD

I've made a huge MS Word document this week about Amber telling about her past and I was planning on using it in the RP as soon as she finds out she's in the wrong train. But I just went ahead and updated it to her profile instead.

What I'm worried about though is how I'm going to make that scene without being way too cheesy/over-dramatic. Even though it is "necessary" to write such novel at least once to explain everything to the other characters, I don't want to bore the hell out of everybody in here with her background story.

I'm still developing the whole thing though. :|

E: barnacles... all the quotes is freaking gone!

Anyway, I just want to pats Motion Spark's imaginary shoulder for understanding the true strength of advanced telekinesis. Not everyone can see behind the everyday appliances

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 1

E: barnacles... all the quotes is freaking gone!Anyway, I just want to pats Motion Spark's imaginary shoulder for understanding the true strength of advanced telekinesis. Not everyone can see behind the everyday appliances

LOL, how did I do that? XD

anyways! I always like to find a reasonable expalnation for things, I'm more like Twilight in that regard, "I don't believe in anything that I can't explain"

I don't understand something.

When Electrobolt went to "his" room to cry, how did he know the he even had a room, actually I don't know if we discussed if the ponies have rooms :/

He entered a random room and started to cry in a random bed? How did he know what room he should go into? I mean, why the seats if we have rooms? XD

anyways, I'm about to make my next post. ;)

When Electrobolt went to "his" room to cry, how did he know the he even had a room, actually I don't know if we discussed if the ponies have rooms :/

He entered a random room and started to cry in a random bed? How did he know what room he should go into? I mean, why the seats if we have rooms? XD

When Electro first boarded, like Jade, he was told where his room was. Plus, if the trains have to go someplace far away, the ponies would need someplace for them to sleep, right? And sleeping on chairs in the passenger car would have to be rather rough on the back, right? :P

I don't understand something.

anyways, I'm about to make my next post. ;)

I assume he went into the sleeping room in the same relative position as the room he was assigned. It was by luck that his room was unoccupied (probably because Manehatten is the last stop on that line, and it's only several hours away, so nopony was assigned to those rooms)

• Brohoof 1

When Electro first boarded, like Jade, he was told where his room was. Plus, if the trains have to go someplace far away, the ponies would need someplace for them to sleep, right? And sleeping on chairs in the passenger car would have to be rather rough on the back, right? :P

but in an airplane you sleep in your seat :x

I was hoping to have Draco fight, but hey we'll save that for Apploosa idea I have in mind. Of course if you guys still want to go through with it.

Do you realize that Beat, Draco and Jade are seriously injured. It's not realistic that they end up in a fight when they get to Appalooza.