Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Canterlot Gardens Experience

Master Chief

Though I was only at the convention on Saturday, it felt like a life-time. At 7 AM I woke up and trotted down four flights of stairs (my hotel room was next door to Saberspark and Paleos's room!) and I got breakfast at Mc Donald's and then checked some local venues out. Finally, at 10:37 AM I was at the front of the line when Artist Alley opened. Now, let me tell you, the women sitting on the left-hand side of the main door had SO much talent (and they weren't cheap either:P) I also had my picture taken with the woman dressed as Fluttershy right at the AA entrance (wingboner). To see what I purchased, check here:

The people there were great also! Everyone wanted to bro-hoof, hug, and talk on the spot! There was just a great atmosphere that you don't get anywhere else in the world. I also met Tara Strong, Andrea Libman, and John DiMagio. Tara was super nice, but unfortunately got my picture taken with her BEFORE she dressed as Twilight, also I had a huge perv look XP. But John was the nicest there. He even said "Bite my shiny metal ass, da-da-da-da-da-da DA!" to my camcorder (though it didn't save). Also, to be honest, I got bad vibes from Andrea :huh: Plus, I met Slenderman!

I also attended script reading, which I'm sure you've all seen it on EFR. Oh, and if you watch the EFR video on it, their logo is right over my head, I'm honored :P

Lastly, I would like to say that I would love to go back next year. I will continue to show my support for this con as long as I live and I some day hope to help out with it.

P.S. Wanna see pics? Just say so!

Edited by Master Chief
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Very nice pickups man, wish I could've gone but you know..being overseas and all haha. Also, can I ask why you got bad vibes from Andrea!? :'( Also I'd be down to see pics!

I handed her my autograph voucher and her and her friends looked at me laughed loudly because it was crumpled (and probably because my my father was present, as he wanted to meet John DiMagio as well). She was also the only one there that would sign ONE thing and only ONE thing. Afterwards, I asked if we could record her doing a shoutout to Ponies At Play. She laughed loudly, again, and said "I don't think I'll do that. Ever." Maybe it was just me, who knows.