Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw One Of My OCs, Maybe? <3

Enigma

(Hey! I just met you and this is crazy! But here's my OCs, so draw them maybe? <3)

Hey there MLPForumers! I've been gifting some people with pictures of their OCs, so I thought it'd be nice to see the talent on the forum by requesting too~ I would request to individuals on their topics but I feel guilty when I do that, like I'm making them do it. So, here's a suggestion to those who feel like doing it~

My OCs:

Enigma: [X]

Eerie: [X]

Bathory: [X]
Creeps: [X]

You can do any of them, all of them, a couple of them, whatever you feel like doing -no pressure!- Complete artistic freedom, I have no specifications~ <:

Excited to see your works! <3 *Wiggles*

Edited by Enigma

I love your design on Enigma, so I am attempting to do it justice, I will probably have it done tomorrow. I really admire your artwork, as you are obviously incredibly talented.

Saw this post and thought to myself, 'Hey, why not??"

I picked Eerie because I really like her mane! :)

I also unknowingly decided to do some experimentation while making it, so I'm not sure whether or not it came out all right... :blink:

Anywho, I'll let you be the judge.

post-8523-0-88687400-1349170301_thumb.png

I love your design on Enigma, so I am attempting to do it justice, I will probably have it done tomorrow. I really admire your artwork, as you are obviously incredibly talented.

Nee! Thank you for the compliments <3 I can't wait to see it *squee*

Saw this post and thought to myself, 'Hey, why not??"
I picked Eerie because I really like her mane! :)
I also unknowingly decided to do some experimentation while making it, so I'm not sure whether or not it came out all right... :blink:
Anywho, I'll let you be the judge.

*Imagines Sweetie Belle saying "I really like her mane!"*

Thank you sooooo much! <3 Do you have a deviantart so I could stalk you? e v e *cough*

*Imagines Sweetie Belle saying "I really like her mane!"*

Thank you sooooo much! <3 Do you have a deviantart so I could stalk you? e v e *cough*

Hooray for un-intentional Sweetie Belle reference!

You're welcome - Glad you like it!

yeah I have a dA account -->http://booya22.deviantart.com/

It's where I keep all my crap art (and the occasional poem or two)

well I tried to make it show accurate, but Iv'e been reading Blackest Night and it seems to have resulted in Creeps into a Black Lantern.

post-6033-0-25016500-1349175204_thumb.jpg

Edited by PonyEcho

well I tried to make it show accurate, but Iv'e been reading Blackest Night and it seems to have resulted in Creeps into a Black Lantern.

post-6033-0-25016500-1349175204_thumb.jpg

Aww, thank you~ <33 I like how you did the mane~

I wish I had a printer so I could print out all of these and put them on my wall~ = v =

(BLAHHFILLERFILLERFILLER)

Well... Here we go. :|

My drawings are far from good, but I tried... Here is Eerie:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry about the bad quality... I don't have a scanner, so I had to take pictures of it.

I basically copy-pasted your drawing of her with a different expression. Sorry if you had anything else in mind. I can try and do something different later if you want me to.

Well... Here we go. :|

My drawings are far from good, but I tried... Here is Eerie:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry about the bad quality... I don't have a scanner, so I had to take pictures of it.

I basically copy-pasted your drawing of her with a different expression. Sorry if you had anything else in mind. I can try and do something different later if you want me to.

You underestimate yourself silly <3 Thank you very very much for the time you took to do this for me <33

Im... Really not the best artist, but i mean i could try, my drawing is really weird, i have to install my tablet soon anyways, But i love your OC's!

Thank you <3 And don't worry, just have a little confidence in yourself~ <3 You draw it if you want to, and however you want to~

So I ran into some problems when drawing... mainly software problems. I might try again, but as of right now, Paint Tool Sai keeps crashing, and these are the farthest I got :(

Not really a fan of the colored one, I was trying to draw like a foal version, but the pose is... off... I was going to fix it, but again, software problems.

post-3574-0-98758200-1349223663_thumb.png

post-3574-0-50995900-1349223734_thumb.png

im really sorry for its suckishness, took me 5 mins, im in a hurry D:

didnt have time to check proportions and stuff ><

hope its not too bad

Posted Image

ill make the rest tomorow

Edited by hana

So I ran into some problems when drawing... mainly software problems. I might try again, but as of right now, Paint Tool Sai keeps crashing, and these are the farthest I got :(

Not really a fan of the colored one, I was trying to draw like a foal version, but the pose is... off... I was going to fix it, but again, software problems.

Thank you <3 It's wonderful, don't worry about it~

im really sorry for its suckishness, took me 5 mins, im in a hurry D:

didnt have time to check proportions and stuff ><

hope its not too bad

Posted Image

ill make the rest tomorow

NEEEE <3333 Thank you *wiggles* You don't need to draw the others if you don't want to ; V ; <33

Errrr Merrr Gerrrd! Drerrrrerrrng XD

Do you like it? Does it fit your standards? Would be nicer if the white was actually white, but hey, what can you expect from a 10 min. drawing?

Do you like the eye shine? :D

Also on DeviantArt http://asdf-the-draw...t.com/#/d5gqn15

FUFUFUFUFUFU NIGEL YOU WEENIE <3 Thank you~~~

OMG! :wacko:

all of your OC's are extremelly creepy and scary, may I ask, in what do you think when you design them? thanks a lot, I think I'm going to have nightmares now :P

BTW, they are well designed, and ponies seem to like them :P

OMG! :wacko:

all of your OC's are extremelly creepy and scary, may I ask, in what do you think when you design them? thanks a lot, I think I'm going to have nightmares now :P

BTW, they are well designed, and ponies seem to like them :P

Hmm, well I liked the idea of having my own mane 6, but all grey scale with one colour with possible contrasting eye colours. I'm still to make 2 pegasus ponies = v =

First off I'll doodle the body and head before experimenting with mane and trail styles and eye styles. I'll then make a colour palette of around 3 colours for the body and at the most 3 colours for the mane and tail. I keep to using a small palette of colours, never using pure white or pure black (the pure white in Eerie was an accident, the original coat colour was a very light grey, almost true white, but when I sharpened the image, etc it changed it). I use simple patterns/shapes and occasionally accessories (like Enigma's ribbon) to try to get an even distribution of the colours in the design and that's about it really. Not much else to say XD

Sorry for spamming my drawings here... It's just that I'm trying to get better at it, and I'm using your OCs to do so. They're just so interesting, and much more fun to draw than mine. :P

This time I tried Enigma.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Again, sorry for the bad quality... :(

The second one is supposed to be part of a big drawing I was working on featuring all the four OCs, but I'm having a few troubles getting some of them right... So it'll take a little longer... :s

I'm looking forward to hear your critics~

@@Enigma, how do you get all these talented ponies to do drawings for you? :D this is quite something miss! :D

alright! I couldn't help myself, so I had to do it since everypony else were doing it too, so I chose Creep, because, he's the only stallion (?), and the least creepy (and his name is Creep XD) of the group IMHO.

what do you think? :D

Posted Image

can I upload it into my dA? of course I would credit ya, and link ya ;)

@@Enigma, how do you get all these talented ponies to do drawings for you? :D this is quite something miss! :D

alright! I couldn't help myself, so I had to do it since everypony else were doing it too, so I chose Creep, because, he's the only stallion (?), and the least creepy (and his name is Creep XD) of the group IMHO.

what do you think? :D

Posted Image

can I upload it into my dA? of course I would credit ya, and link ya ;)

Very ni~~ce :D slightly off topic but what's your DA mang? I'd like to see the rest of your work and the link of your profile doesn't work.

Very ni~~ce :D slightly off topic but what's your DA mang? I'd like to see the rest of your work and the link of your profile doesn't work.

wow, I have to fix that link! but, sorry to disappoint, I only have like 3 deviations there U_U ...I'm extremelly picky, and I don't dare to post everything I have done so far, but here's the link if you're interested anyways ;)http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/

NEEEE <3333 Thank you *wiggles* You don't need to draw the others if you don't want to ; V ; <33

i do want, and ill have to remake this one aswell XP

they are like, really fun to draw, lots of details and such :3

btw

you're welcome ^-^

Sorry for how long I've taken to reply! Been away from the computer a lot in the past few days since I got Dragon's Dogma :wub:

Mkay, I did a very quick drawing of a humanized Eerie if that's kay. 1. With green lighting: post-773-0-43946200-1349281417_thumb.jpg 2. Without the green lighting: post-773-0-70457200-1349281473_thumb.jpg Hope you laik it :3

NYAAA <3333 Thank you so much ; V ; I wish I could draw people like you~ >:3

Sorry for spamming my drawings here... It's just that I'm trying to get better at it, and I'm using your OCs to do so. They're just so interesting, and much more fun to draw than mine. :P This time I tried Enigma.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Again, sorry for the bad quality... :( The second one is supposed to be part of a big drawing I was working on featuring all the four OCs, but I'm having a few troubles getting some of them right... So it'll take a little longer... :s I'm looking forward to hear your critics~

FUFUFUFFU <333 *SQUEEZEY HUGS* And don't worry about getting it perfect, I find it difficult to draw my OCs too =v= <3

@@Enigma, how do you get all these talented ponies to do drawings for you? :D this is quite something miss! :D alright! I couldn't help myself, so I had to do it since everypony else were doing it too, so I chose Creep, because, he's the only stallion (?), and the least creepy (and his name is Creep XD) of the group IMHO. what do you think? :DPosted Image can I upload it into my dA? of course I would credit ya, and link ya ;)

I don't know, but it makes me feel all fuzzy-warms insides~ ; V ;

*MORE SQUEEZEY HUGS* Thank you so much!! <333

And of course you can, silly dumpling~ It's your art after all :3