Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First Sprite Animation

Lost Profile

Nice OC What's his cutie marks supposed to be anyways? It's looks like Rainbow Dash's cutie mark, only with a gray cloud and blue-greenish lightning bolt.

cuty mark is a gray thuntercloud with a blue lightning bolt and rain comeing out of it... i cant do a good one in pony creator... that or i havent attempted it..

Very nice! How do you do it? I really want to make one, but I just can't put my finger on pixel art. :I

Is there some kind of creator or something?

no creator program... i just used Paint and GIMP2....

it took me a day to get it like this and i still see pixels out of place... but... well i used a template of rainbowdash from desktop ponys to help me...

It looks pretty good to me... I think its pretty cool to see pixelated and animated ponys It's just something about pixalation that I really like to see ocationally.

@,

It's too slow. You should make the frame delay much much shorter.

Here is an example of a trotting pony I've made

Posted Image

As you can see it's speed is much faster

@,

It's too slow. You should make the frame delay much much shorter.

Here is an example of a trotting pony I've made

Posted Image

As you can see it's speed is much faster

This was my first attempt... It's at the fastest that azia would do.... I still have some editing to do on it... Such as go over every single pixel and put them into the right place... And making the frames go faster...

This was my first attempt... It's at the fastest that azia would do.... I still have some editing to do on it... Such as go over every single pixel and put them into the right place... And making the frames go faster...

What's azia?

GIMP on the other hand, should give you full control of your frame durations. GIMP works by saving your layers as individual frames for an animating GIF. You can choose how long each frame lasts.

What's azia?

GIMP on the other hand, should give you full control of your frame durations. GIMP works by saving your layers as individual frames for an animating GIF. You can choose how long each frame lasts.

The thing is... GIMP has been glitchy for me lately... So I had to use paint for this one... All I could use GIMP for was to make it transparent... I'm to tired to work on it right now... But I'm just happy on how it turned out... Just some pixels and the frame rate need to be worked on...

I think it looks nice. What program do you use for the animation? Some of the adobe house or a freeware tool? Another question, what do i have to do that an animated gif that i created does not have that much kb or mb?

I think it looks nice. What program do you use for the animation? Some of the adobe house or a freeware tool? Another question, what do i have to do that an animated gif that i created does not have that much kb or mb?

I used plane old paint.... Then I used gimp to transparent it...

Then I used aizai to animate it...

Now your 2nt question

Um... Each frame needs to... Be put into aizai and it will animate it for you... If that wasn't the answer you were looking for... Then idk what did you say?