Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling for everyponies help!

Midnightive

I'm animating my pony doing the gangnam style dance, I'm going to put ponies from the mlp forums in as back ground characters. So post your ocs here! I'll give full credit, with a list of peoples oc's when i do. Also i am going to try (depends how lazy i get ) to animate a blocks of ocs doing the gangnam style from MLP forums! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

post-976-0-28278300-1348677757_thumb.png

post-976-0-68682800-1332680570_thumb.jpg

Here you go my dear :3

So about how long will it take before this animation is finished? Sounds like a lot of fun :D

Good luck with the animations :D

post-976-0-68682800-1332680570_thumb.jpg

post-976-0-28278300-1348677757_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Depends how long i can keep my creativity for! I normally animate about 10 frames a day so maybe two weeks? If i lucky :) maybe a month I'm really bad at animating fast, but i want it to look the best it can!

Posted Image

Haha perfect song to put everyone's OC in though with all the different OCs its going to be hard to animate all them, so good luck to you!

Think you got some space for Sugar Rush? :3

Posted Image

I hope to see the finished project soon, even if my OC doesn't end up in it xD

G' luck Midnightive :3

• Brohoof 1

Starbolt will be willing to participate. Right Starbolt?!

"Uhh, yeah, sure...."

post-4014-0-63549900-1349705124_thumb.png

There is the picture, I hope I will be seeing Starbolt in this. If not I still wish you the best of luck! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

This is gonna be So. AWESOME. :wub:

I cannot wait to see the finished result. Is it gonna be like the full song, matched up to the video?

I know Fire Hose will be up to it, he loves acting a fool. Right?

"Ooh, look, a dot!"

post-7721-0-36546300-1349705279_thumb.png

Edited by Meirno

This is gonna be So. AWESOME. :wub:

I cannot wait to see the finished result. Is it gonna be like the full song, matched up to the video?

Right now I'm just doing the chorus, :3 i might need to do more if loads of ponies sign up! ^_^ Like i might have to! It might be fun though to all of the song! x3

• Brohoof 1

Right now I'm just doing the chorus, :3 i might need to do more if loads of ponies sign up! ^_^ Like i might have to! It might be fun though to all of the song! x3

Considering this forum page has been open just a little longer than an hour and almost a full page of eager ponies to participate? Hehe, this gonna HUUUUUUUGE.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Ummmmmm.... Ok....... This is Purplepower. Not sure if you'll actually want to use her 'cause of the mane and tail (and that she's totally monochrome) but here she is anyways! :)

post-9057-0-24093600-1350687268_thumb.png