private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

(( OOC: Sounds brilliant to me~ I'll jump right ahead and mention something like that then :3 ))

Amber noticed how Ganaram reacted after she talked about those 'difficult words' of his. He seemed somehow upset. Was it something she said? She didn't have much aptness with her reactions after all, and she usually said things she didn't really mean to. But she didn't want him - nor anypony at that moment - to feel sad; she was mostly joking about her head hurting.

She kept thinking for a moment. She wanted to apologize, but if she did so, the Manehatten topic would most likely be brought up again. But when she finally decided to say sorry, somepony else voiced over.

"did you all finished your breakfasts?, if that so, let's get the maretress to ask for the bill, I think it's time to head back to the train..."

"SERVICE!! ....SERVICE!!" he yelled, while gently tapping the table.

"Uh, yeah, I agree," Jade looked at the other ponies, "Let's get this paid for and see if the train's ready yet..."

"Agreed; I think by now, the train's just about ready, or it will be once we get there."

"Um..." Amber looked at the ponies somewhat intrigued, especially regarding Beat Spark, who suddenly desired so desperately to go back to the train. But after a few seconds, she nodded in agreement and proceeded to ask the maretress for her bill. She had nothing to worry about after all: Thankfully, the next stop was going to be Appleloosa and Manehatten was probably not even included in the trip.

After being given the tab, Amber glanced at the total amount: 'Twelve bits'.

Ugh... Kinda expensive... She thought. But not a problem! as she opened her saddlebag and searched around for 12 bits.

After a while of desperate searching, Amber slightly began to panic. Ten bits was everything she could find inside her saddlebag, along with her video game, very few make-up and accessories.

This is a problem... This is a problem!! She thought, sweating and despairing.

Amber turned her head and stared back at Ganaram, pasting a somewhat frightful smile on her face and wearing puppy eyes.

"Hey, uhh, you guys ready yet?"

"Hey, uh... Anagram... Is there any chance you could, like, um... lend me two bits? Pretty pleeeease??"

As Electrobolt was listening to Amber speaking, and bringing up Manehatten once more, he nearly slammed his face onto the table. He had intended for the whole subject to get dropped, yet instead it got brought up once again. *Darn it... Not what I was hoping for...* thought the young colt, before continuing with his pancakes. As he was nearly done eating the pancakes, he felt his stomach was reaching it's limit. So he stopped eating as he put his fork down, before getting nudged on by Sandweaver.

After having told Electrobolt he would pay the bill and to not leave him behind, Sand immediately left the table to pay for the bill. Shaking his head, he looked around the table, as everypony seemed to be paying for their bills, and Ganaram suggested they go now, and that the train might be ready now. It was then that Amber had asked Ganaram, whom she called Anagram, if he could spare two bits. Sighing slightly, he thought, *Sounds like Amber is going through quite a bit of a struggle here... I wonder if there's anything I could do to help her out...* Realizing he didn't answer Ganaram's question, he quickly responded, "Oh, um, yeah... But shouldn't we wait for everypony to be ready to go, first...?" He then looked around, wondering when Sandweaver would return.

"Um..." Amber looked at the ponies somewhat intrigued, especially regarding Beat Spark, who suddenly desired so desperately to go back to the train. But after a few seconds, she nodded in agreement and proceeded to ask the maretress for her bill. She had nothing to worry about after all: Thankfully, the next stop was going to be Appleloosa and Manehatten was probably not even included in the trip. After being given the tab, Amber glanced at the total amount: 'Twelve bits'. Ugh... Kinda expensive... She thought. But not a problem! as she opened her saddlebag and searched around for 12 bits. After a while of desperate searching, Amber slightly began to panic. Ten bits was everything she could find inside her saddlebag, along with her video game, very few make-up and accessories. This is a problem... This is a problem!! She thought, sweating and despairing. Amber turned her head and stared back at Ganaram, pasting a somewhat frightful smile on her face and wearing puppy eyes.

Draco looked over to Amber and slid over two bits to her. Then a squirrel ran in with a reply from a gaurd and the squirrel climbed up his back and onto his head. "Oh look my little friend here is back" draco said as he took the letter "Huh well looks like Celestia left for ponyville afew minutes ago" Draco said as the squirrel curled up in his hair. "Poor guy must be tired" Draco looked at his bill "hmm 9 bits heh you guys ordered some expensive things huh?" Draco asked as he put down his bits.

"200 bits!?" A scream echoed in the restaurant, "What do you mean two hundred bits!?"

The pegasus waitress on the receiving end of the scream looked panicked, she stuttered, "Y-Yes, sir! Seventeen pancakes, five sandwiches and eight milkshakes, p-plus two extra butter and the tax, everything is t-two hundred bits."

"But us three only ordered like six pancakes, one haycake, one iced tea, and two milkshakes!" Sandweaver pushed an accusing hoof to the waitress' chest, his eyes narrowed, "You want to play something here?"

"B-But...!" The young mare's eyes moistened, her lips quivered. She was a good two hooves shorter than the elder stallion, if he wished he could easily crack her a new one. Other waitresses wisely chose to step back from the pair, a couple took it to themselves to settle others' tab. After a few moments of glaring the life out of the young mare, Sandweaver stepped back from her.

"You new here?" Sandweaver asked.

"Y-Yes, sir. I'm so sorry!"

"No, I'm sorry. It's so stupid of me screaming like that. I apologize for my outburst," Sandweaver said with a chuckle. Without him shadowing her like a creepy predator, the waitress visibly relaxed. Sandweaver continued, "Just... give me the correct tab, okay?"

Soon, the correct tab was paid, a very generous tip given to the young waitress, and the manager who watched everything from his office released his breath, hoof removed from the alarm that would summon an entire squad of Royal Guards when something went wrong. The manager sagged down his chair, muttering how he would kill the sand-colored stallion if he ever laid a hoof to his daughter.

Sandweaver trotted across the restaurant, his face neutral. Welp, that was weird of me, he thought to himself. At least he already paid his food and Electrobolt's and Nocturnal's. Now, where is that creepy stallion...?

"Oh, um, yeah... But shouldn't we wait for everypony to be ready to go, first...?"

"I'm here!" he said to Electrobolt while sipping the last drops from his iced tea. Seems like his scream earlier was not quite loud as he expected, everypony on the table seemed to be more concerned to leave the table at the earliest convenience.

"Uh, guys?" He asked to everypony on the table, "Any idea where the Nocturnal is?"

"Okay..." said Leaf, "Gee, why the heck did i do that? I guess I couldn't think up what to do... sorry..."

post-5888-0-10065100-1351457337_thumb.png

after he left, Beat commented "I just have no words how to express how weird this was, I hope that this character is not a potpony, well...we have racists in Canterlot, I wouldn't be surprised of potponies too."

Draco sighed "Alright then give it to me" Draco took the necklace from the panicking stallion "Calm down and let your best friend handle this" Draco said as he looked at the necklace "Hmm well now that I think about it I think this was in my schedule to deliver to some pony but to who though" as he glared at the necklace.

"No offense Draco, but I don't think that such a necklace would be handed to a courier pony to be delivered without any kind of protection".

Beat took the necklace from Draco with his mouth.

"I don't want you to take risks with this necklace, I'm gonna put it back in my saddlebag, and then I'll see how am I gonna get rid of it. However, what I do know, is that I have to pay a visit to Le Hoffé again" Beat said with a very visible angry look.

Draco looked over to Amber and slid over two bits to her.

"wow Draco, I didn't knew that being a corrier pony can be so rewarding, first you bought me very expensive items and then this? actually I couldn't hear that she needed some bits".

Then a squirrel ran in with a reply from a gaurd and the squirrel climbed up his back and onto his head. "Oh look my little friend here is back" draco said as he took the letter "Huh well looks like Celestia left for ponyville afew minutes ago" Draco said as the squirrel curled up in his hair. "Poor guy must be tired" Draco looked at his bill "hmm 9 bits heh you guys ordered some expensive things huh?" Draco asked as he put down his bits.

as soon as Beat saw the squirrel, he didn't focused on what Draco was saying, so he grabbed it in one quick motion with both of his hooves. It scared the poor animal and then, Beat started to shake the squirrel very hard and started to scream to it: "TELL ME THAT YOU LOST THE LETTER! TELL ME THAT YOU LOST THE LETTER! YOU..."

post-5888-0-40141900-1353398671_thumb.png

Beat snapped out of it! and realized that he was being stared at by all the ponies. "hehe" he obviously embarrassed laughed. He put the dizzy squirrel back to Draco's head. "hehe sorry..." he said again, embrarrassed.

"Then this means that Princess Celestia doesn't know about the necklace yet! ok, we have to get rid of this thing as soon as possible! this is my opportunity"

"Let me pay for your breakfast Draco, we must leave this place!" he was about to talk to the maretress when:

"200 bits!?" A scream echoed in the restaurant, "What do you mean two hundred bits!?" The pegasus waitress on the receiving end of the scream looked panicked, she stuttered, "Y-Yes, sir! Seventeen pancakes, five sandwiches and eight milkshakes, p-plus two extra butter and the tax, everything is t-two hundred bits." "But us three only ordered like six pancakes, one haycake, one iced tea, and two milkshakes!" Sandweaver pushed an accusing hoof to the waitress' chest, his eyes narrowed, "You want to play something here?"

Beat didn't make any step. He stood there watching how this apparently calm caramel.-colored pony, who he thought he was very quiet, was enraging against the poor maretress.

When she gave him the correct bill, she returned. Then Beat took the oportunity to talk to her to make sure that she was ok, he then handed her the bits for his breakfast and Draco's breakfast.

"ok let's go! then train must be ready now" Beat informed to his traveling partners. As they were exiting the restaurant to the Canterlot Plaza. Beat trotted alongside the caramel-colored unicorn and said to him:

"listen, I don't know what kind of mistake this little pony made, but you were brute and inconsiderate with her, a lady! I feel bad already because I had to yell to the most beautiful mare I have ever seen, but I will not tolerate injustice of any kind. If I didn't break your bones right there pony, it's because I have respect for my elders. Have a good day" Beat smiled to him.

post-5888-0-16455300-1353398677_thumb.png

He reasumed his pace when not too far away he could hear a very familiar voice.

"It's him! it's him! *snif* please get him! ahhhhh! *snif*"

post-5888-0-40421600-1353398682_thumb.png

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 3

[OOC]: Refer to the incentives here. http://mlpforums.com/topic/34600-ooc-signups-closed-train-ride-headed-west/page__st__420#entry931416

-----

>> "Hey, uh... Anagram... Is there any chance you could, like, um... lend me two bits? Pretty pleeeease??"

"I... guess...?"

Ganaram reluctantly pulled out another two bits and handed it to the mare. He turned to the green colt in response to his statement:

>> "Oh, um, yeah... But shouldn't we wait for everypony to be ready to go, first...?"

"I--"

>> "I'm here!"

"On second thought, I think we're about ready to leave."

Ganaram turned back to look for Jade, who seemed to be suffering from a brain freeze.

"Okay then... We can go--"

>> "TELL ME THAT YOU LOST THE LETTER!"

"... Okay, before I get interrupted again--"

>> "ok let's go! then train must be ready now"

"Never mind..."

Ganaram followed Beat's command and began to head out, hoping that nothing drastic would dare to happen. It was hard enough for him to try to talk out while being interrupted, let alone even talking out at all.

>> "It's him! it's him!"

"That don't sound good..."

Draco's ears stood up and paled then got an idea as he whispered to Beat "Beat I'll distract her while yiou sneak away alright I have an idea that might be both brash and might as well cause me to get thrown in a jail cell" He looked at Beat and that look said trust him.

Edited by dragon4111

Electrobolt nearly leapt up out of shock when he heard Sandweaver respond so suddenly. Looking behind him, he then saw the sand-colored unicorn as he was sipping the last of his drink. As Sand asked where Nocturnal was, a look of confusion appeared on his face. *Nocturnal...? Who's Nocturnal...?* he thought, never having heard of the name before. He then recalled that one pony whom was with them suddenly disappeared. *Maybe he was---*

It was then that the brown stallion whom was staring at him earlier shouted out in a fuss, about a letter or something. This time, Electrobolt did wind up jumping out of shock, before looking in his direction. The young colt could see Beat shaking a squirrel violently, before eventually setting the poor critter down, a rather embarrassed look on his face. Eyes slightly wide open at this sight, Electro thought, *Yikes... Remind me not to get on his bad side... Well, not unless I want to go limp...* It was then that he heard the suggestion to go on and return to the train.

Seeing as this was the general consensus, Electrobolt began to follow the group out, until seeing Beat slow down and talking to Sandweaver about something. Although he couldn't hear what they were saying, the young colt didn't really like this feeling he had. Just then, however, a bit after Beat finished talking to Sand, a voice yelled out a short distance away. Looking around, he saw a pink unicorn crying to the Royal Guards, begging them to capture somepony, which caused his heart to skip a beat. He didn't know which pony she was talking about, and was getting nervous although he tried to remain calm. He was certain it wasn't him the mare was referring to, but only she knew who, and maybe the Royal Guards.

Draco looked over to Amber and slid over two bits to her.

Amber jumped in surprise as she noticed the red pegasi lending her the two bits she needed. She just stared at him, not sure what to say.

"T-t-thanks a b-bunch..."

But then...

Ganaram reluctantly pulled out another two bits and handed it to the mare.

Amber had now reached the peak of her confusion. Two ponies had lent her two bits each, giving her more than she asked for. She kept looking back and forth at the two kind ponies while holding two bits in each hoof.

"But I... Uh... Anagram was... But then... Eh??"

NOW Amber had in fact reached the peak of her confusion. A poor-looking, crying mare was shouting in the middle of the street, pointing at the group, and a few royal guards with her. And suddenly, some of the ponies in the group looked extremely nervous as they wanted to bolt away from there as soon as possible.

It was then when Amber spotted Beat Spark carrying an expensive-looking necklace. Amber started slowly processing all the information, and with a 'ding', she gasped, pointing at the gem:

"BEAT, WHY WOULD YOU STEAL THIS NECKLACE?!?!"

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Draco slammed his head against a wall "Amber you dolt" Draco said as he looked at the mare "Amber your niave I get that but I have a feeling that she" Draco pointed his wing at the pin mare "Planted that necklace into his saddlebags" Draco said as he looked at Amber with his eye twitching. "Time to go to plan B which means smoke bombs"

Meanwhile, Jade quickly paid for his shake and left restaurant. Okay, he thought to himself, I'll just get back onto the train and wait until we leave. They can't arrest me for just sitting in a train, right? That'll be-oh hey, flowers! Jade stopped as he passed a potting store, before walking over and smelling one of the potted flowers. "Mmm...lavender." Jade glanced around to make sure he wasn't being watched before biting off one of the petals. It was a guilty pleasure of his.

..."BEAT, WHY WOULD YOU STEAL THIS NECKLACE?!?!"

Jade spit out the flower he was chewing on and whirled around to Amber's unmistakable voice. Sure enough, there was Amber, Draco, that Brown Spork pony carrying an awfully gaudy necklace... Jade froze. And a duo of Royal Guards.

------

While the salesmare was blubbering about being robbed and violated and what-have-you (the guard wasn't really listening, this salesmare was always calling in some sort of ridiculous charge), one of the pair of guards had his eye on a gray unicorn trying (and failing horribly) to sneak away from a flower store unseen. He was looking at him for a few moments before it suddenly clicked. It was him.

The guard leaned to his partner. "You can handle this on your own, I need to talk to that citizen over there." The other guard nodded, before shoving Draco aside to ask the brown earth pony some questions.

---

Jade was trying to sneak away without being noticed, but his heart stopped beating when he heard a voice right behind him. "Hey!"

Jade slowly rotated on the spot to face the royal guard. "Um...hello."

"Mr. Jade Flare, is it? It's been a long time."

Jade suddenly recognized the guard. "Oh, Aevum Shield. Long time no see."

"You changed your mane."

"Yeah. I don't need to be as fancy in Ponyville as I did here."

"I see. What are you doing?"

"Smelling the flowers. Pretty, aren't they?"

"Indeed."

"Yep."

"You do realize you're under arrest, right?"

"Oh?"

"Yes. You're violating the terms of your exile."

"Oh."

"Yes."

"Right."

"Hm."

"Hm."

There was an awkward pause before Jade's horn suddenly started glowing.

"What are you-" The guard tried to say, but was interrupted when Jade stepped to the side...

...and a potted plant suddenly smashed into his face and shattered. "GAH! DAMMIT!" the guard yelled, backpedalling.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 4

When others made their move to leave the restaurant, Sandweaver took a brief glance to their table, which now was being cleaned by the young waitress from earlier. She looked a little bit too cheerful for what just happened. I didn't give her too much tip, right? Sandweaver thought to himself.

Beat trotted alongside the caramel-colored unicorn and said to him:

"listen, I don't know what kind of mistake this little pony made, but you were brute and inconsiderate with her, a lady! I feel bad already because I had to yell to the most beautiful mare I have ever seen, but I will not tolerate injustice of any kind. If I didn't break your bones right there pony, it's because I have respect for my elders. Have a good day" Beat smiled to him.

post-5888-0-16455300-1353398677_thumb.png

Oh dear Luna, not another one...

"Don't you play White Knight with me, boy," Sandweaver sneered. Before he could deliver another line, a scream could be heard.

Sandweaver stiffened, the mere sight of the Royal Guards was enough to flush blood out of his face. They're not here for my knives, right?

"BEAT, WHY WOULD YOU STEAL THIS NECKLACE?!?!"

Oh...

After that outburst, two things happened. Draco literally planted his face to a nearby wall, and the grey unicorn slammed a brick pot to one of the guards, effectively knocking him out and alerting some of the nearby pedestrians. Here goes my day, ruined as hell, Sandweaver muttered under his breath as he slowly stepped aside from the view, his telekinesis grabbed a nearby discarded water bottle. At times like these Sandweaver was grateful that his magic aura was very subtle. About two cups of water, should be enough. Before he could do anything, an insight passed his mind.

Why the bloody Tartarus I should help any of these guys?

[OOC]: I'm gonna be doing a stream of consciousness thing again. I'll also be "controlling" one of the guards, but in a way that fits.

-----

As much as Ganaram wanted to head back to the station, his company had been caught up in a predicament. He turned back nervously and crept up several meters behind one of the Royal Guards, who was questioning one of the ponies -- Wait, Jade was exiled from Canterlot...? And wait, Beat's wanted for shoplifting? Is this for real, part of the group is wanted by the Royal Guard for crime?

Ganaram tried to stay calm with what was happening, until suddenly,...

>> "GAH! DAMMIT! You're now wanted for assault on a Royal Guard AND for breaking your terms of exile!!!"

"Ah jeez..."

With the sudden change of events that have suddenly unfolded before the pegasus, he began to panic. He began to call out to the rest of the group, or rather, whatever he could:

"Hey, Electrobolt, Amber!!! We gotta leave!!!"

And then Ganaram started to gallop back to the train, as fast as he could, using his wings as an extra speed boost, unbeknownst to him that he would collide...

>> "Oof!!!"

... With another guard arriving at the scene. In doing so, Ganaram inadvertently stole the guard's helmet -- Well, not really stole, but when he collided with the guard, his helmet ended up on Ganaram's head -- however, Ganaram was too panicked to notice and bolted down to the station.

[Whatever happens to this guard is now in the hands/hooves of everyone else in the RP.]

• Brohoof 1

As soon as Amber had blurted out something about Beat Spark having stolen something, Electrobolt's eyes went open. Just then, without thinking, he shouted out, "Wait, WHAT???" However, just as quickly as he had spoken, he swiftly shoved one hoof onto his mouth. WHY did he just shout out like that? Looking at Beat, he hardly thought that the stallion would be one to steal. *Guess that goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover...* he thought, still wide-eyed. However, that wasn't the only thing that happened.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw one of the guards having left the pink mare and the other guard, as he approached the flower shop. Turning his head around slightly, he saw the guard speaking with somepony else, and this pony was Jade. Were they friends? Did they know each other? Or perhaps something else... However, as he was wondering what was going on, one of the pots had slammed into the face of one of the guards, and Electrobolt was assuming it was Jade using his magic to do that. *What is going on with these ponies???!!*

It was then that Electrobolt heard Ganaram suggesting to both him and Amber that it was time for them to leave. "Y-you took the words out of my mouth!" he spoke up, having been completely startled by the scene. As Ganaram took off in a rush towards the train station, he followed suit, but barely able to keep up with him as, since Ganaram was using his wings to speed himself up, he wasn't quite that fast. It was then that he saw Ganaram collide with yet another of the Royal Guard ponies, inadvertently taking his helmet, albeit on accident. *Oh sweet Celestia... Can this day get any worse...?* he thought, being careful to move around the guard, saying sorry as he passed.

• Brohoof 1

Draco's ears stood up and paled then got an idea as he whispered to Beat "Beat I'll distract her while yiou sneak away alright I have an idea that might be both brash and might as well cause me to get thrown in a jail cell" He looked at Beat and that look said trust him.

Beat replied to him in a quiet tone: "Draco, this is the worst idea I've ever heard since the last time you gave me an idea". Beat nervously said while sweating and mantaining a fake smile that he used to "pretend" that everything was under control.

post-5888-0-25183500-1353581873_thumb.png

of course, it wasn't

The salesmare continued to make a dramatic scene for the royal guards while she tried to point the pony responsible for her grief. When...

post-5888-0-40421600-1353398682_thumb.png

It was then when Amber spotted Beat Spark carrying an expensive-looking necklace. Amber started slowly processing all the information, and with a 'ding', she gasped, pointing at the gem: "BEAT, WHY WOULD YOU STEAL THIS NECKLACE?!?!"

"AMBER!!" Beat yelled at her frustrated.

post-5888-0-73805100-1353581893_thumb.png

At this point, many Canterlot citezens where watching the scene shocked...

Posted Image

Draco slammed his head against a wall "Amber you dolt" Draco said as he looked at the mare "Amber your niave I get that but I have a feeling that she" Draco pointed his wing at the pin mare "Planted that necklace into his saddlebags"

"what is he talking about? what does that means?" asked one of the royal guards.

"what? how would you believe this... this...this rough-spoken pony! with no manners!....ahhhh!! I worked really hard to make that Diamond the shinniest one in all of Equestria, and all my hard work for nothing? I thought that the law in Canterlot was fair! "

"I think ...that...ahh! I'm going to... ahhh"

post-5888-0-37595500-1353581881_thumb.png

"I've met better actresses in the movie sets that I've worked on...and they were fillies!" Beat commented bashing at the obviously fake theatre scene the salesmare was doing for the royal guards.

"Time to go to plan B which means smoke bombs"

"DRACO!" Beat yelled at Draco frustrated.

"if these two keep going like this, I'm gonna end up in jail for the rest of my pony years" Beat said hopeless.

post-5888-0-05406000-1353581877_thumb.png

Meahwhile, one of the guards knew the gray pony with gray hair, however, any of them seemed happy to see each other, at least, that was what Beat was thinking.

"It's the tall stallion, please get him!" said the inconsolable salesmare.

"please wait here miss..." the guard trotted towards Beat, Draco and Amber.

"excuse me sir, this lady over there is accusing you of stealing a very important and rare piece of jewelry. Is that true?"

"ehrrm" Beat had no idea what to respond.

"what did she yelled like yelled like if you robbed something?" said the guard pointing at Amber.

"well...she has mental problems. she's delutional..." Beat was trying to make up a silly story, when...

There was an awkward pause before Jade's horn suddenly started glowing. "What are you-" The guard tried to say, but was interrupted when Jade stepped to the side... ...and a potted plant suddenly smashed into his face and shattered. "GAH! DAMMIT!" the guard yelled, backpedalling.

post-5888-0-67439400-1353581889_thumb.png

"sweet Celestia!" Beat yelled.

One pony in the crowd yelled "TERRORISTS!". That was more than enough to get all the citizens nearby to enter in a state of panic and shock, and they all started to galop wild all all over the plaza. Screams and hooves galloping was the only thing that it could be heard.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" the other guard yelled at the gray unicorn.

post-5888-0-80963400-1353581895_thumb.png

Beat saw the gray pegasus panicking, and that was the initial amount of adrenaline he needed to take advantage of the distraction of the guard to take Draco's grenade with his mouth and smashed it against floor.

"plan B! RUN!" he yelled at everypony while a huge wave of smoke and gas started to fill all Canterlot very quickly.

post-5888-0-56983800-1353581901_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

There was an awkward pause before Jade's horn suddenly started glowing.

"What are you-" The guard tried to say, but was interrupted when Jade stepped to the side...

...and a potted plant suddenly smashed into his face and shattered. "GAH! DAMMIT!" the guard yelled, backpedalling.

Amber was speechless. She was still trying to figure out what to do with the extra 2 bits she received back inside the restaurant, but everything else happened so fast as soon as the group left the place. She stayed still, in shock, slowly absorbing all the information.

Wait wait wait... so... Beat stole a necklace from a defenseless lady... And Jade mercilessly attacked a Royal-bucking-guard...

She thought, nearly smoking her head out, until she finally snapped.

"...You ponies are absolutely CRAZY!!" Amber yelled, somewhat with a smile on her face. "AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!!"

"Leave?! What are you talking about?! Things are getting more interesting than ever here!!"

She stated, turning to Ganaram with the biggest - and scariest - grin pasted on her face.

(...) Ganaram inadvertently stole the guard's helmet -- Well, not really stole, but when he collided with the guard, his helmet ended up on Ganaram's head -- however, Ganaram was too panicked to notice and bolted down to the station.

Amber was, once again, astonished. She encountered yet another 'insane pony' - Ganaram had just stolen a Royal Guard's helmet.

"...Okay, perhaps this is going a bit too far."

"well...she has mental problems. she's delutional..."

"Excuse me?!" Amber yelled, outraged. "It was you who stole this necklace from that old lady, wasn't it?!" She continued, pointing at the inconsolable mare.

One pony in the crowd yelled "TERRORISTS!". That was more than enough to get all the citizens nearby to enter in a state of panic and shock, and they all started to galop wild all all over the plaza. Screams and hooves galloping was the only thing that it could be heard.

Amber looked around scared at the huge crowd that was forming, surrounding the group. She began to think better about what Ganaram said: perhaps it was time to leave.

"plan B! RUN!" he yelled at everypony while a huge wave of smoke and gas started to fill all Canterlot very quickly.

"Sounds good to me! I believe we had enough fun in this place already!" She said, bolting away as quickly as she could, following the gray pegasus in between the smoke cloud.

Jade looked down at the guard he had just attacked, becoming aware of the growing fracas around him. Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap...

"TERRORISTS!"

OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP...

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?"

"OH CRAP!" Jade whirled towards the guard now running towards him. Before he could control himself, he quickly found himself firing a green and silver spell at the guard...

...who easily deflected it with a spell of his own. Jade became catatonic from the stress. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

As the guard reached him, Jade blurted out, "No, NO, NOT THE FACE!" and cowered in anticipation. But before the guard could attack him, they were both suddenly enveloped in a cloud of grey smoke. "What? Where did all this smoke even come from!?" Jade squeaked.

"plan B! RUN!" Jade heard a voice in the smoke yell. After stressing out for a couple seconds, Jade yelped and began galloping off in the direction of the voice.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 3

Things went south almost immediately after Beat Spark announced the plan B. While Electrobolt and some of the passengers already fled the scene, Sandweaver was standing still on his spot, wondering just what in the Tartarus just happened. He blinked twice. "What the buck!?" he asked aloud.

From behind the smokescreen, Sandweaver noticed one of the remaining guards was almost recovered from the shock of getting smoked, and the vague silhouette of the salesmare. Sandweaver snorted. He quickly cracked open the water bottle in his telekinesis field, enchanted it with his trademarked spell, tossed it overhead to her general direction, and galloped the hell out of there.

The satisfying sound of boiling water and white-hot plastic met somepony's face, followed by the shrill scream from the salesmare, was more than enough to occupy the now alarmed guard.

"ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod..."

Sandweaver panicked. Just a moment ago he burned somepony's face just out of spite, he didn't even know her! The terrible implications swamped his mind. He screamed, "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

The sight of an utterly terrified stallion galloping away from a smoke cloud, combined with the presence of the Royal Guard, totally spurred everypony around the vicinity to panic even more. Sandweaver quickly joined the stampede.

• Brohoof 2

Finally emerging past the now-growing cloud of smoke, Ganaram had finally arrived...

"Agh!!!"

... Or rather, blindly arrived at the station, and as blindly as he was when he painfully entered the station, he did the same when he boarded the train...

"Agh!!!"

... Upsetting some of the ponies on board already.

[Warning: Random bystanders]

>> "Hey, watch it, buster!!!"

>>> "Dude, you can't just talk to a Royal Guard that way. What seems to be the problem, officer?"

Ganaram was confused, but what hit him was the fact that he now had a Royal Guard helm on him:

"What? Gaaah!!! How did-- Aw no, this was from I ran into the guard, wasn't it?"

Ganaram froze in shock as the adrenaline in his system began to die down and his rational mind began to go back online. From outside the window, he can see the ruckus going on, but not what was happening through the haze. Clearly there was a lot of fighting going on, probably a brutal injury to an innocent pony. He was especially worried with the acquaintances he had met barely an hour ago from when he was still on the train: Electrobolt, Jade, and Amber.

The pegasus hid the helm in one of the luggage compartments up top -- Since when did the train have overhead luggage compartments? -- and waited for the others to arrive. Hopefully they wouldn't be in such a mess. Otherwise, all of Canterlot might be under lockdown and none of them would be able to leave.

This was a dilemma that worried Ganaram ever so much; Just this morning, the only thing on his mind was travelling west to visit the places in which he grew up in, to remind himself of where he came from, and to remind himself of what he brutally left behind, and what he had to do to replace it all. What he did to replace it all was a new life in which he would hopefully meet new friends, and just when he thought he had actually fulfilled it, his new friends were probably being arrested.

Using his saddlebag (Yes, he had it on hand) as a makeshift pillow, Ganaram began to sniffle as a tear began to roll down his face.

>> "Hey, are you okay?"

[The last line can be use as either an intro for one of the other characters or if not used, another random bystander.]

As Electrobolt continued to run full-gallop, he noticed smoke beginning to engulf him. *Gah... This is gonna make it hard to see...* he groaned in his mind as he remained in his attempt to get to the train station. Eventually, after a number of bumps into walls and angry citizens, he wound up outside the station. "Phew... Thought I'd be stuck in there longer..." He didn't stop running, however, as he boarded the train he thought was the train they originally boarded.

As he entered, he only caught a glance of Ganaram for a second, before somepony else got right up to the pegasus, obstructing the young colt's view of him. Shaking his head, Electro instead chose to hurry to his room to get away from everypony else for the time being. So he headed over to the room which he believed was his sleeping room. He then tossed his body onto the bed as he groaned. "Ugh... This was not the best day I ever had..."

Draco took off with Beat "You coming my friend?" Draco asked loudly so his friend can hear him and track him. The squirrel on his head awoke it looked around almost confused then realized what was happening. It face palmed and sighed almost as if saying 'not again not plan B'

Amber kept running as fast as she could trying to keep up with Ganaram - and Electrobolt -, whom only the faint silhouettes could be seen from afar. Obviously, though, they were faster: soon, they disappeared among the crowd and the smoke. Amber kept running desperately straight forward, hoping to get somewhere soon.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh bo--"

*THUD*

She heavily collided with the train's window while running. Despite the pain she felt, she was relieved to have finally reached their train. Oh, thank Celestia! Anagram and Electrobolt must already be inside! she thought, as she rubbed a few blood drops off from her snout while keeping balance on her hooves once again, and jumped inside the train. Off to Appleloosa, we go~

Once inside, Amber met something unusual: the train was full of ponies - way more crowded than before. She originally ignored it, pushing through some of the random passengers, trying to regroup with her friends.

"Excuse me! Coming through! Excuse me-- Oops, sorry! I'm coming through!~"

What in the world?... Either the ponies in Canterlot really like travelling, or I just didn't noticed these folks before... she thought, with a slightly confused look on her face. Either way, it probably just meant more ponies to talk with, so she didn't care much about the unusual crowd.

Amber kept walking among the train cars, trying to find an uncluttered place to sit. She did, eventually. No signs of Ganaram, Electrobolt, nor anypony else though. Soon after sitting down, she heard an weird sniffle coming from one of the nearby seats. But again, she didn't care much about it as she continued to scan the area in search of any familiar faces.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Sandweaver, in his prime of not being the best stallion when it comes to running and panicking at the same time, wheezed all the way on his path to the Station. He looked around the station, seemed like the train was already patched up and ready to go. He leaned his sagged frame to a nearby wall.

"Okay... Okay..." He gulped, "Let us never do that again. Oh my knives!"

During his panicked gallop, the paper bag somehow managed to tear itself a new hole at the bottom. Looked inside, Sandweaver noticed that he lost his fancy cooper knives, only the serrated one was left, which stuck on the hole. The stallion whimpered, "never again..."

Resigning his fate to whatever the rest of the day would give him, he seated himself on the spot, his back to the train. Sandweaver thought that, because he attacked the salesmare behind the smoke screen and he was innocent before that, the guards would have no reason to look after him, then he don't have to hide from plain sight. Once again he looked around. The train was still there, but there was no sign of other passengers. Where did they go?

Figured that the others was not there yet, Sandweaver decided to wait for the rest of his fellow passengers.

Gah, why is this train always so crowded?

Rook had finally squeezed his way onto the Manehatten Express. He hadn't any tea in, what, four hours? The number of ponies in the train weren't going to help the impending headache....

Rook pushed past everypony and got to his seat... only to find a grey Pegasus lying down on it. Rook sighed and thought about pushing the guy off his chair when he hear him sniffle. Is he crying?

Rook gave the Pegasus a bit of nudge to wake (was he even asleep?) him up. "Er... hey? Are you ok?"

(Sorry for such a short intro, but there's not much else I could squeeze in at this hour >..< )

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 2

"Draco!! Draco!!!" Beat was screaming, looking for his friend. "why did I do this? now I'm sure I'm going to jail" He nervously said.

*cough* *cough*

"I need to get out of here I can't breathe".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time...

*cough* *cough*

"ahhhhh!!! my face!!! my gorgeous face!!! ahhh!! it burns!!!" screamed the salesmare while a tear fell down her cheek.

*cough* *cough*

post-5888-0-09327700-1353739230_thumb.png

"I swear for Celestia that this stallion will pay for everything! I can't let him take that necklace!"

The frenetic salesmare started to gallop through the plaza that was very filled with dense smoke. She bump into some scared ponies in her way "get out of my way way idiot!" she yelled to whoever bumped into her.

"help" she heard a very weak voice but near enough. "please help".

She got close to the source of that voice. "help me please!!!" *cough* *cough*

post-5888-0-44088300-1353739234_thumb.png

She then, realized it was the guard that was attacked with a flower pot by a strange looking gray unicorn. She also noticed that many ponies stepped on him while they were escaping from the smoke.

"So you need help huh? ...If you did your job and get the pony that I was talking about arrested, any of this would happen, you know that right?".

"who... who are you... please, I beg you! please help me!".

"If you did what I told you to do, you wouldn't be dead now".

post-5888-0-29149300-1353739238_thumb.png

"but...but, I'm not dead".

"not now".

post-5888-0-69598700-1353739240_thumb.png

With her unicorn magic, she took his own spear, and pierced his skull with his own weapon, murdering him in a very bloody way.

"This is what you get when you don't follow my commands" *cough* *cough*

post-5888-0-97132000-1351837157_thumb.png

"now to get this stallion!" she galloped through the smoke leaving the crime scene inmediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Beat was still looking for Draco:

"I can't wait for him in here" *cough*

he heard some hoof steps approaching so he assumed it was Draco, he started to gallop faster to find a way out through the smoke.

The steps now where beside him "that's him". But with the density of the smoke he couldn't tell which pony was galloping by his side, but what he didn't know is that it was the gray unicorn with the gray hair.

• Brohoof 2