Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

(edited)

@,

So I take it that you do not wish to agree to drop our arguments?

That's sad. I was hoping we could agree to a truce, at least. People are tired of our bickering, and we don't want to burden them further, now do we? 

EDIT: Never mind. ^-^

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 2

Ooo~

I may be overreacting again, but just...all your fixes that probably was originally intended as a joke is not funny any more. Can we just drop this? People are getting annoyed, frankly I am too, it's a serious business for me when competing to be best Applejack fan, not some funny joke. Our little "bickers" are not for your personal entertainment, people, thank you very much. @Spazzy, you're rubbing it in people's faces now, "I don't give a crap about what you say, I'm still the better fan, end of discussion" just seems plain...well...immature. I listen to what others have to say about you being better or worse. Why don't you?

Anyway. I say drop this little petty fight we have. I'll stop annoying people, so you also stop annoying people. Deal?

Fine. Deal, I guess. The moment you proclaim yourself to be a bigger fan than me (And when someone else does), I'll be there to give MAH thoughts on that.

• Brohoof 1

I was. Even then, it's not worth it. Me and Clari would destroy you. Only reason I'm in not is because I'm focusing all firepower on Clari.

I sense a tad too much seriousness in this post.

Actually, quite a bit of it.

Might need to chill just a bit. No reason to go "destroying" people over it.

Besides, I was indeed joking. =P

*post is a tad late, but whatever.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Dude, I'm just gonna be clear; it's not working. I still think I'm a bigger AJ fan. Nothing you can say will change mah mind, nothing you can say will change mah actions. It's not worth argueing with me; I still think I'm a bigger AJ lover. End of discussion. Whatever you say, it's not gonna work.

it's not working what? I'm confisued, I'm just stating my opinion. I think you don't like the fact that many people think that Clarity is a fervent fan of Applejack. in fact you are making yourself look bad.

I say I'm a jerk too, but unlike the rest of you, I think I've made actual evidence to support the fact that I'm a jerk. 

you just need somepony who can give you a big shake and then you can come back to reality.

it's not working what? I'm confisued, I'm just stating my opinion. I think you don't like the fact that many people think that Clarity is a fervent fan of Applejack. in fact you are making yourself look bad.

you just need somepony who can give you a big shake and then you can come back to reality.

I don't mind Clari being a big fan of AJ, it's that I don't want to lose the battle of me or her being #1 fan (Atleast on the forums), hence why I push so hard to being the #1 fan, whether I have to be a dick about it or not.

I don't quite understand what you mean. 

I don't mind Clari being a big fan of AJ, it's that I don't want to lose the battle of me or her being #1 fan (Atleast on the forums), hence why I push so hard to being the #1 fan, whether I have to be a dick about it or not.

if you are a dick about it, that would show your true colors and insecurities because you fear to lose against Clarity. One of my opponents is Shankveld, she's 10 times more popular than I am, and she's a girl....so if she gets picked more times than me, there's nothing else I can do other than accept it, it's other people's opinion after all.

I don't quite understand what you mean. 

I understand myself ^_^ (enough for both of us ;9)

Edited by Motion Spark

if you are a dick about it, that would show your true colors and insecurities because you fear to lose against Rarity. One of my opponents is Shankveld, she's 10 times more popular than I am, and she's a girl....so if she gets picked more times than me, there's nothing else I can do other than accept it, it's other people's opinion after all.

What?

I understand myself (enough for both of us ;9)

No, I'm serious. I didn't understand what you meant. What were you trying to say? 

What?

I edited my post silly! I meant Clarity

No, I'm serious. I didn't understand what you meant. What were you trying to say? 

That I think that you are overreacting by thinking that you are a waste of human flesh, that you are a useless piece of crap that is not good at anything and other stuff you mentioned in your blogs. 

That I think that you are overreacting by thinking that you are a waste of pony flesh, that you are a useless piece of crap that is not good at anything and other stuff you mentioned in your blogs. 

Well thank you, but I still stand firm in my dislike of myself.

• Brohoof 1

At this point, I'm just gonna sit in the king's seat and proclaim mah position as #1 AJ lover.

To this point on, I shall list AJ's 2ND biggest fan(s)...........hmmmm, hard choice. There's Stellafera, Haven, Dawnpath (Who's more #1.5 than anything), this one dude I remember named CucumberJack.............oh, you guys can sort this out. I'm outta here. Ya know, unless something happens, then I'll be back.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 3

so there is now a ceasefire? can the rest of us who love other ponies come out of hiding now that the great AJ war is over?

Dear Princess Celestia...

Just after the Applejack wars come to an end...

COMES THE PINKEH WARS!

135667844399.gif

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 3

If there were such thing as a Fluttershy War, it'll be the Canadian (LF) vs. the hulking Soviet (Dimitri). Who will win?

There will never be a Fluttershy war. Anyone who tries to challenge Dimitri's love for Fluttershy mysteriously disappears.

• Brohoof 3