ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Yes, I would prefer for it to happen on the weekend because I can't post much during the week and I'm sure its going to be heavy drama and lots of deep Rp. If you do it before Saturday, be warned I won't be able to post much until after 6pm during.

Oh and thor, you posted your OOC comment in the RP thread... ;)

• Brohoof 1

yeah just ignore my post in the RP. I thought I was in the OOC until I looked at my tab and noticed the Private: Canterlot College. Anyways I'm not going to have Dogboots enact his plan at the dance for a few reasons. First, he doesn't know nor can confirm that Eris took the steroids until tomorrow at the cafe. Secondly, If he did call police on him then it would end up cancelling or postponing the dance. Thirdly, I'm one for drama and I want to see what will happen between the students at the dance. Obsedian and Lovely in particular. Fourthly, pie is better than cake and last I checked the cake is a lie. 

Edited by thor9356

Do you think y'all can wait up for Obsidian and I to get ready for the dance? It shouldn't take too long

Well we're still waiting on Shankveld to post, so we can't start without her anyway. So yeah we can wait

• Brohoof 2

Do you think y'all can wait up for Obsidian and I to get ready for the dance? It shouldn't take too long

I was just getting my "Oh, hey, I'm here" posts in, wasn't really going to do much until Eris or Lovely show up.

• Brohoof 2

Is it too late to enroll? I understand dorm space is limited, but I would really enjoy some real college life experience. P.S. I know this is the out of character thread, I just couldn't help myself.

Uh, you would need to be approved by Shank, but she's pretty busy for right now... It could be a bit of a wait for you.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rockshire" data-cid="999415" data-time="1355540096"><p>

Uh, you would need to be approved by Shank, but she's pretty busy for right now... It could be a bit of a wait for you.</p></blockquote>

I understand. No rush, it just seemed interesting. Thank you for getting back to me.

I really am enjoying what's happening so far. I kind of feel for Nightfall and think that Dogboots could've helped but then again he's not one who knows much about relationships so yeah. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Brohoof 1

I really am enjoying what's happening so far. I kind of feel for Nightfall and think that Dogboots could've helped but then again he's not one who knows much about relationships so yeah. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens next.

Nightfall is starting to go a little bit crazy... I would feel the same, although if anyone gets hurt, blame it on the drugs. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

It's always good show the downfalls and negatives of our characters. You got Dogboots whose had very little contact with any pony and only made at least one friend among the students and even then they don't really hang out that much if at all. You got Nightfall whose loosing his shit already. Star Keeper and Rockshire both of which have suffered traumatic experiences. Percussive Force who's been hiding a side of him from others. This is what I truly enjoy about this RP.

• Brohoof 2

It's always good show the downfalls and negatives of our characters. You got Dogboots whose had very little contact with any pony and only made at least one friend among the students and even then they don't really hang out that much if at all. You got Nightfall whose loosing his shit already. Star Keeper and Rockshire both of which have suffered traumatic experiences. Percussive Force who's been hiding a side of him from others. This is what I truly enjoy about this RP.

What about Vinyl? Have you noticed anything like that about her? I'm asking you, because sometimes I don't notice it

• Brohoof 1

What about Vinyl? Have you noticed anything like that about her? I'm asking you, because sometimes I don't notice it

During the night that Eris attempted to rape Rockshire I remember Dogboots assuring Vinyl that Celestia wouldn't find out about the incident and ended up making a false report to save some of the others that were involved. From what I took of that situation it seemed that Vinyl cares about others but can at times care more about herself when it comes to getting involved with incidents. Btw obsidian that post obsidian got me thinking of this again. Just after a few days of forgetting about it. 

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

Excuse my language, but holy shit! What just happened out there!? You haven't even made it to the dance and yet shit is going down!

I know right? Seriously if I had popcorn right now i'd be shoving handfuls of popcorn in my mouth due to the shit hitting the fan. *NOM NOM NOM". Plus shank isn't even here and the dance hasn't started and shits going down.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, who's the arsehole who did that to him? Whoever they are, there gonna get some shit when you find out who it is

Parso don't hit women, I'm only using the idea that Parso only know Eris would do that to someone so he's sticking with that 

• Brohoof 1

Parso don't hit women, I'm only using the idea that Parso only know Eris would do that to someone so he's sticking with that 

Haha! I was just joking. I know Parso's more of a gentleman. Ooh, I can't wait to read the look on his face when he realises it was Vinyl

• Brohoof 1

Damn i've been away for 24 hours and its getting good. By the way The-Master, you might want to make another post cause basically Dogboots is now just guarding the back entrance. Anyways, interesting stuff going on. Good think I only have to work a 5-hour shift today and have the next day off. fun, fun, fun.

Sorry for the double post but I KNEW IT! as soon as Star asked Dogboots to watch over Rockshire I had that eerie feeling that this was going to happen. Oh man this will be hilarious and interesting to see how Dogboots will get out of this.

• Brohoof 2