ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Colts! Can we tone down the testosterone a little? Nightfall feels justified in what he did. It cost him his natural wing and a long healing process. Males do stupid stuff. Its why you're males. Nightfall, Whirl wind, you'll both have your shot. Nightfall needs to toughen up. I'm sure he will.

I know he will. He got his crush pregnant, and he's not going to back down now. He will toughen up so he can (help) take care of the foal.

img-1019255-1-32317453.jpg

I'm just going to wait this out until I become relevant again. How bad could things possibly get?

and who fault is that XD, also i think you pretty relevant too, mister spike the punch with love potion 

• Brohoof 2

I'm just going to wait this out until I become relevant again. How bad could things possibly get?

Or until Rockshire stops screwing around with Dogboots, and something serious happened. But, nah.

• Brohoof 2

This was true in Dogboots case at the dance but the bottom portion should say, "and I'm trying to revert somepony under a love potion" or something clever along those lines.

• Brohoof 1

Parso is going on vacation to an uncharted tropical island but things take a toll for the worst. *cough Far cry 3 cough*
Speaking of vacationing on an island, I'm on Hamilton island in the Whitsundays... In Australia (for those of you who don't know where that is). Wifi time is limited and since I don't want to get huge roaming charges, my phone is pretty much obsolete, so I've given Obsidian the responsibility of Vinyl. Also, merry Christmas in advance for those of you that are still in the 23rd.

I'll be on at least once everyday (most likely in the morning for me, evening for everyone except Parso), unless I can't find wifi. I'll miss y'all.

Oh, and @@Shankveld, POST SOON!!!

EDIT: Forgot to say, I'll be on the mainland in a few days, so wifi will be more abundant, but I'll still be short for time

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2

Speaking of vacationing on an island, I'm on Hamilton island in the Whitsundays... In Australia (for those of you who don't know where that is). Wifi time is limited and since I don't want to get huge roaming charges, my phone is pretty much obsolete, so I've given Obsidian the responsibility of Vinyl. Also, merry Christmas in advance for those of you that are still in the 23rd.

I'll be on at least once everyday (most likely in the morning for me, evening for everyone except Parso), unless I can't find wifi. I'll miss y'all.

Oh, and @@Shankveld, POST SOON!!!

EDIT: Forgot to say, I'll be on the mainland in a few days, so wifi will be more abundant, but I'll still be short for time

Welp. Looks like Rockshire WILL talk with Obsidian in some way or shape or form. This is very swell. 

• Brohoof 1

Welp. Looks like Rockshire WILL talk with Obsidian in some way or shape or form. This is very swell. 

Does she know Nightfall? I know he's in an 'in and out' state of consciousness, but he could really use company.

And yet again my character is completely out of the story because Shankveld isn't posting. 

I haven't really been reading the rp the past few days, I guess I should catch up.

Enjoy the drama of that which is the, "Aftermath of the Dance". Got to say, pretty good stuff. Kinda view this RP as a book and sometimes go back to the very beginning to kill time.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, now that I am basically one with Nightfall and posting how I feel, I'm going to try to sleep it off. Night, and happy holidays.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Well, happy holidays everpony! Hope everything turned out alright with you all and enjoyed your time with your family or whomever you spent it with. lol. Wow no post from Shank still? Must still be busy i'm guessing. Anywho, good stuff so far.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so in a few minutes, I'm heading to FL for my trip, 9/10 won't be able to post.

I've given Thor control over Rockshire, and if needed, I'll give someone Percussive if Lovely ever shows up.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... Quiet...

What, it's the holidays, and, obligatory Spider-Man meme, while everyone is on vacation, I'm sitting here playing Portal. :lol:

It's all cool, I can wait. ;)

Okay, it's taken me nearly my entire work shift to get Rockshire's mentality down. Now I just need to wait for Obsidian to post and I should be good to go. Though if everypony wants to wait till everybody gets back from vacation then i'm down with that too. By the way anybody else notice the rise of college RP's that have been made so far? Seriously i've seen two separate one's now. Guess we created a bit of trend or something.

• Brohoof 2

To all my friends I have earned and made in this RP. I regret to inform you I will have to be leaving you now. I'm so sorry but I assure you its better for me this way. I have come to love you all so very much...so so very much but the pain to remain is simply too great. If you wish to know why I am leaving please look at my last post Heartbroken.

I will hope you do not come to think too harshly on me.

I love you all,

Obsidian Winter

• Brohoof 1

I have read your post and I'm truly sad to see you leave. Man, seriously first the blackopp being forced to leave the fandom and now this? This truly disheartens me but I don't hold it against you in anyway. Your character truly is one of the greatest and your writing style is something I do envy. I don't think any less or harshly of you at all. I hope things will get better for you.

• Brohoof 1

To all my friends I have earned and made in this RP. I regret to inform you I will have to be leaving you now. I'm so sorry but I assure you its better for me this way. I have come to love you all so very much...so so very much but the pain to remain is simply too great. If you wish to know why I am leaving please look at my last post Heartbroken.

I will hope you do not come to think too harshly on me.

I love you all,

Obsidian Winter

OK damage control time..... note she was very devastated when she posted this, give her some time so she can clear her head and think about it all, she hasn't dropped out just yet but she may be taking a break from the forums for a few days.

she has given me the ok to post this 

• Brohoof 1

hey shire, now would be a good time to tell someponies that Parso is "dead" say something like you saw a newspaper clipping on a bulletin board or something 

I'll do something about it. On another subject how does Vinyl and Obsidian know Dogboots? Seriously he's been in the shadows covering for everyone unless your referencing the time he injured Rockshire to get her out of a love potion. Seriously how is Dogboots a troublemaker?

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

*looks at the RP* so yeah..... plane crash.... Parso is a Pegasus...  <_<

OBJECTION.jpg

maybe we could rethink these things out some more...... 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1