ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Of course Nightfall can join if he wants. I will be playing Obsidian as a senior, age 19 and my other OC Apple Dapple as a Freshman.

The question was if I could be a senior or not.

Judging by your rules, I am doubting so, but still...

The question was if I could be a senior or not.

Judging by your rules, I am doubting so, but still...

Sure you can. I pdsonaly have no issue with it at all. plese join us this senior year. As long ssd vinyl is good for it, so am i.

• Brohoof 3

Sure you can. I pdsonaly have no issue with it at all. plese join us this senior year. As long ssd vinyl is good for it, so am i.

Not the reaction I was expecting.

OK, then. I am a senior, then, I guess. Vinyl seemed OK with it, and you are...

• Brohoof 1

Not the reaction I was expecting.

OK, then. I am a senior, then, I guess. Vinyl seemed OK with it, and you are...

why woud you think I wouldn;t want you to be a senior or in thew rp. you are such a silly filly aren't ya? i think it will be fun. we should be posting in it tonight. if you want we can play our characters as related here or we can just not. its whatevere you waantr.

So i'm guessing this rp will be somewhat of a prequel to CC:Dorm Life? If so then that would be quite interesting though i'm not familiar whether or not we can cross reference the two. 

I thought about this my self actually. I 've wondered how we culd...if we ...AAARGGHHH damn cat is in the way of my keyboard!!!!

anyway, I was wondering that myself. I thought it would be cool but I don't knewo wif we can. Thoughts everyone?

"listen, this foal you are carrying, is not Nightfall's,  its mine..."

Don't get any ideas of stealing the foal, Pony... I'm not with Obsidian, but I'll still care for my foal.

I-have-my-eye-on-you-Nick-Fury.jpg

ok for everyone here i will be dropping out of this RP i am sorry for any inconvisnce this may cause buy my relationship with my ssp is more important 

Edited by PonyEcho

ok for everyone here i will be dropping out of this RP i am sorry

@@Obsidian_Winter, i love you and i don't want to risk losing you over the actions of my character in this RP, my overall actions on skype had nothing to do with this but i do not want to risk this further

Thank yo SO much for dragging our personal life into this RP and talking about it in front of everyone. I am just so grateful you talked with me about this first before embarrassing me.....thanks.....

• Brohoof 1

@@Obsidian_Winter

This may be just me, but I think we should skip ahead a few months in the RP as soon as possible. l

i don't think we should it would make the pregnancy the center point , instead of the fact this is a college RP, and rushing the RP allong would create way to many complications 

also Obsidian has given me the ok to say that she doesn't want to rush the RP along either

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, as stated above, I agree. We shouldn't rush. Too much still in the air anyway with Star Keeper  and Rockshire...now you have Dogboots in school. I think we should let people settle in to their new rolls in school and with each other.

On a side note, I may be slow to respond sometimes because I am now working for BronyCon. I am trying to strike balance between loved ones, being here, working and working for BronyCon. Love to you all....

• Brohoof 4

@@Nightfall

@,

erm i'm kinda waiting on one of you (or Obsidian)  to get the RP scene in the Hospital moving allong, its been 3 or so days now and i wouldn't  mind something to happen...... i'v grabbed Nightfall.... that should do something.

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Someone summarize this for me cause I've got no idea how to shorten 60 pages worth of events (maybe even longer). However, Shank is no longer here for some odd reason so yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been here for two months. What happened? Can I please have a tl;dr version? Got all tied up with tests and the weird education system of Hong Kong. Thanks!

Basically....

Rape, three pregnancies, a guy in the hospital, complicated relationships, couple of the same sex, near-physical fighting, and a job loss.

• Brohoof 2

Basically....

Rape, three pregnancies, a guy in the hospital, complicated relationships, couple of the same sex, near-physical fighting, and a job loss.

Can I just launch myself right into the RP right now?

Who is in the hospital?

This is confusing.

Can I just launch myself right into the RP right now?

Who is in the hospital?

This is confusing.

Nightfall is in the hospital. I'm sorry if I didn't add details. I was on my phone all day, so I couldn't make "detailed" posts.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think my join form's going to be approved anytime soon. The person's been gone since December 23. *Sighs andcontinuesto wait*

well Shanky hasn't been on since last month and i don't think anyone here would even have a problem with you joining.

so once everyone here is Ok with it you could join in.

• Brohoof 2