ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Seeing as how our DM is missing. I suggest that we should probably nominate a temporary DM until Shank returns. Does this sound good to everybody?

or we could all just come to consensus on things with out a single person to hold authority and responsibility for the RP.

like DawnPath joining the RP, he's been waiting a month

Edited by PonyEcho

I'm not going to throw my hat into the ring cause I doubt I could run an RP that's done well (at least mostly). I also don't want to sound like a broken record here but I think Obsidian should be the one who takes over. From what I've observed so far she's done a great job keeping the RP on track while making sure that shit doesn't get out of control. Not only that, but she makes sure to keep things fair for everybody in the RP. 

• Brohoof 2

Considering the valid points across, Chaotic Overlord or Obsidian would be the best choices.

Honestly, why not both?

They both communicate with each other very well, and I'm sure together, they could easily be very good DMs.

• Brohoof 3

yeah I'm down with Vinyl and Obsidian heading the RP 

@

bleh just join and start posting in the RP now if you want, you're OC can share a room with my OC :D

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Percussive Force.... is that a new OC to the RP because i don't think i've seen you use him ,and i was thinking Dawnpath and Whirlwind would be room mates (because there bother new)

sigh never mind i guess, but maybe we should sort out who is whos room mate in the OOC before just making it known in the RP

Edited by PonyEcho

@,

Percussive Force.... is that a new OC to the RP because i don't think i've seen you use him ,and i was thinking Dawnpath and Whirlwind would be room mates (because there bother new)

sigh never mind i guess, but maybe we should sort out who is whos room mate in the OOC before just making it known in the RP

Percussive has been in this RP. Shank approved him before she disappeared, but he really wasn't "in it" a whole bunch.

And sorry, I made the post before seeing yours. Phone RPing is fun.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@, so how exactly do you want the roll to be done? (kinda waiting on you here :/ )

((OOC. I figured at this point, since there really is no fair way to determine this, I could do roll a 1D20 or 2D20. Its up to you guys.

also wheres every pony else? since this and the High School RP seem to be dieing 

• Brohoof 1

@, so how exactly do you want the roll to be done? (kinda waiting on you here :/ )

also wheres every pony else? since this and the High School RP seem to be dieing

Actually, I'm waiting on Obsidian at this point. She decides the fate of who the father will be at this point.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, I'm waiting on Obsidian at this point. She decides the fate of who the father will be at this point.

yeah i know that but she needs to know how you would like her to roll to find that out :P 

anyway i'm wondering about the other people in the rp who haven't posted........ and two who are obviously aware but not said a word >_>

honestly i have no excuse for not posting apart from my OC has nothing to work with during the current situation :/ he's just along for the ride 

yeah i know that but she needs to know how you would like her to roll to find that out :P

anyway i'm wondering about the other people in the rp who haven't posted........ and two who are obviously aware but not said a word >_>

honestly i have no excuse for not posting apart from my OC has nothing to work with during the current situation :/ he's just along for the ride

I would just decide it on a coin flip to be honest...

That's how I view the situation. Or, just have Star be from 1-10 and Dogboots from 11-20.

I would just decide it on a coin flip to be honest...

That's how I view the situation. Or, just have Star be from 1-10 and Dogboots from 11-20.

yeah a coin toss works too since there is only two stallions who could be the farther ( i can do it now if you want and relay it over to Obsidian)

@@Obsidian_Winter, if its ok with you  

Edited by PonyEcho

yeah a coin toss works too since there is only two stallions who could be the farther ( i can do it now if you want and relay it over to Obsidian)

@@Obsidian_Winter, if its ok with you

That, I would be cool with. If Obsidian doesn't mind, then we can go ahead and do it.

Star is tails, and Dogboots is heads. Flip wisely...

That, I would be cool with. If Obsidian doesn't mind, then we can go ahead and do it.

Star is tails, and Dogboots is heads. Flip wisely...

ok I've just flipped..... and i'm gonna give Obsidian the result so she can add it when she gets the chance to post. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

hey you know that big plan we had, you know the one were we agreed the the story of how you raped Obsidian and got her pregnant to find you two were related would not get out. well you just told it to some random pony who is writing it down :/ 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

hey you know that big plan we had, you know the one were we agreed the the story of how you raped Obsidian and got her pregnant to find you two were related would not get out. well you just told it to some random pony who is writing it down :/ 

I told him not to tell anyone, and Nightfall believes he won't tell anyone.

If he does... I'm taking all the blame.

Oh, I'm so glad I've got all this faith in my character going on here. After all, it's not as if, like, I said my character could and would keep a promise or something... Yep, pretty sure I never said that.

Oh, I'm so glad I've got all this faith in my character going on here. After all, it's not as if, like, I said my character could and would keep a promise or something... Yep, pretty sure I never said that.

not the point the plan was not to tell ANYONE and nightfall broke that, so the moment Whirlwind or Obsidian catch on, how do you think they will react?

the trust in you isn't even in question here.

also another point, neither Obsidian or Whirlwind know Dawn so how are we suppose to trust him 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1