ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Do what you want to man. If you want to add an event feel free or just skip school like all the cool kids do B) . Btw everyone I have something very important to say, "Gak". That is all.

So are we supposed to have classes or something that we have to go to? Or are we just gonna skip all that boring school stuff

Like I said it in the OP we're not having specific classes RP, but you can alluded to going to a class and such :P ~

• Brohoof 1

and now to play the waiting game. Oh I can only imagine how many, "Wtf!" i'm going to get throughout the course of the night. Honestly it's a damn evil genius sort of plan. Anywho so yeah that is the big plan! Btw the relationship between Star Keeper and Rockshire is fun to read. Which is why I had to take Star Keeper out of the plan and only have Draco and Dogboots do it.

• Brohoof 1

Anywho so yeah that is the big plan! Btw the relationship between Star Keeper and Rockshire is fun to read. Which is why I had to take Star Keeper out of the plan and only have Draco and Dogboots do it.

You under estimate my capabilities, it seems. I have a tendency to get involved in the most unexpected of ways. Remember that Star Keeper had begun to see the redeeming qualities in Eris after the party.
  • Brohoof 1

Those redeeming qualities seemed to be outshined by his overconfidence and him being overprotective and controlling of his sister. Plus if you took a look at the way he does things he only controls everybody through the use of fear. So yeah those redeeming qualities are beginning to fade. If you want those redeeming qualities to shine then you have to change him (at least that's what Dogboots wants to do).If you want in on the plan then all you have to do is say so and you'll be in. However I enjoy reading about rockshire and star keeper and a little drama would be fun to see. As I said its up to you whether you want in or out.

• Brohoof 1

I know how to deal with Cherished so don't worry about it I talked to Shank about the idea and maybe you'll can bring rock to the show that my character is performing in a club. I hope you guys don't mine Frank Sinatra

• Brohoof 1

I know how to deal with Cherished so don't worry about it I talked to Shank about the idea and maybe you'll can bring rock to the show that my character is performing in a club. I hope you guys don't mine Frank Sinatra

I fucking love Sinatra!

(aka S

I think I have a few ideas, but they will be minor side plots. Right now I have to deal with Cherished and the rest.

As for your ideas. I just need to know if it has anything to do with Dogboots and his plan. I know you said that they are side plots but I just need to know if my OC is involved.

• Brohoof 1

As for your ideas. I just need to know if it has anything to do with Dogboots and his plan. I know you said that they are side plots but I just need to know if my OC is involved.

Nope, your good. I'll just be interfering every now and then, like you do when you're an inquisitive pony like me. It's kind of my thing.
  • Brohoof 1

Nope, your good. I'll just be interfering every now and then, like you do when you're an inquisitive pony like me. It's kind of my thing.

If its minor interference then that's fine just as long as it's nothing too major. As for my OC being inquisitive he's only looking out for you so he won't get involved with you much if at all. Scout's honor on that one.

Don't mean to double post but i'm going to hit the hay (heh pun) in 30 mins cause I got to work tomorrow and I would like to get some sleep in. Anyways as for which Sinatra song your OC should sing might I suggest, "The Best Is Yet To Come"? I feel as though it would be very fitting for our little alliance.

Why do I feel like my character is completely out of the story at this point

Like I don't even know what the heck is going on anymore XD

Go to the club, tis where everypony is headed ;p

It's time to move on, it's time to get going. What lies ahead I got no way of knowing, but under my feet boy the grass is growing. It's time to move on, it's time to get going.

~

wait, since when was Lovely and Cherished in the club? its a little weird that all of a sudden they're there

They aren't :s ~

well I didn't want to start without them there but i can edit out that part and think of something else for it.

Yes, edit edit edit. I haven't placed myself anywhere yet :P ~

And I just edited my post since I just started and the next song will be a sad one alright and I want those two to hear it,.

You still need to edit the interactions with Cherished and Lovely in your second latest post.

It'll confused the others when they wake up and read the rp

~

And of course, another nice, quiet moment had been ruined... Oh yeah, and why does Cherished gotta be a bitch to 'Shire?

Because she can. We'll just have to come up with a serious wake up call for her. -cue maniacal laugh-
  • Brohoof 2

Because she can. We'll just have to come up with a serious wake up call for her. -cue maniacal laugh-

You're right. We gotta think this plan out accordingly and quick. You get behind her and I'll push.