ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Nope :x none of my character wear any clothing. ~ Ever since the forum did it's update I haven't been able to see incoming posts as I write mine, I'll react in my next post
 Consider the spell a light grazing, not at full power. Stick a My Little Pony band aid on it and you'll be sweet.
  • Brohoof 1

Nope :x none of my character wear any clothing.

~

Ever since the forum did it's update I haven't been able to see incoming posts as I write mine, I'll react in my next post tongue.png

That's pretty odd. I'm able to receive them easily. Like, right now, it says 2 new replies added. Must be your comp.

• Brohoof 1

Consider the spell a light grazing, not at full power. Stick a My Little Pony band aid on it and you'll be sweet.

certainly not a grazing, but not full force either. He would be feeling it for a few days at the least.
  • Brohoof 1

You guys are saying my grammer sucks eh well here's alittle ditty. Then there are some out there with worst grammar than mine. So here it's called tolerate.

Pssst. Dragon- You guys are saying my grammar sucks eh, well here's a little ditty. Then there are some out there with worse grammar than mine. So here it's called tolerate.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta take care of some stuff for awhile before I get back on here. Probably be back within in an hour and half but yeah quite something. Now for phase 2 of Dogboots plan!

• Brohoof 1

edited my previous posts in the RP due to my brain farts when I first posted them. As for the last post that I made in the RP I decided to just add a few tidbits of emotion to Dogboots. What? I can't have him be wise and a cold calculating machine without emotion. It just wouldn't add much depth. Anyways i'm pretty sure this is what the rest of you are thinking,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0F3LKaGN2A

• Brohoof 1

((Warning: I've placed my next post in a spoiler box because it is very long and isn't too necessary to read a this moment, I wort it so that I had something to continue my characters story on, also contributing to a major attitude change. Read at your own risk.))

Star Keeper lowered his head nervously, avoiding the princess’ gaze. “I didn’t expect you to be so… welcoming.”

Celestia gave a welcoming smile, beckoning him closer. “And why would that be so? There is no reason for you to feel that way.”

“But after the archives and the forbidden-“

Celestia silenced him, placing a hoof softly over his mouth. “I’ve already forgotten. Your lesson was learned. But that was not the reason you came, was it not. So tell me Star Keeper, why have you come?”

Star struggled to find the right words, stuttering his next sentence. The princess giggled slightly before inviting him to have a seat next to her own. Star nervously accepted, trying not to feel too overwhelmed. He regained himself, taking a few deep breathes before speaking.

“It’s a long story really.”

“And we have time.”

Star chuckled a bit, something he hadn’t done in sometime. “I guess so, but where to start?”

“I would suggest from the beginning. You have yet to tell me of your adventures in Ponyville, and I am only too egger to hear what has befallen you since that day.”

Star looked up to the regal princess, a smile etching across his face. “I guess I could start from there. Nearly 4 years ago to the day, the day I fled.” He took a deep sigh before continuing on.

“Well, here it goes. Soon after my judgment, I had turned seventeen. I couldn’t remain in Canterlot, my reputation ruined by my actions, so I fled. I sold what belongings I had and fled south on the road. I did not know where I was going but I just had to get away.”

“After two days of walking across the land I came to Ponyville. It was a small reclusive town away from any focus; it was perfect. I used what money I had to rent myself a small apartment with another pony, a mare named Demeter. After a rather interesting series of events, I had found that I was homeless again by unfortunate circumstances. By this point though I was now eighteen and had saved enough money from my job to put down a deposit in a home. I found a nice cottage near the edge of town with an observatory precariously placed on its side; perfect again. I moved in as soon as I could. My new job was at the Town Hall as record keeper and manager. It was dull but it paid the bills, not to mention it was as easy as counting for me.”

“At Pinkies “House Warming Party” I was introduced to all the locals. I was overwhelmed, normally being a bit reclusive, but I made my best effort. After the evening was over I found myself slightly intoxicated from a little too much hard cider. I woke up the next morning with another- actually, I’d rather not say.”

“When I turned 21, Twilight Sparkle moved to Ponyville. It was the single most awkward day in my life to date. I could barely make out a hello to her let alone talk to anypony. At the welcome party rumour had made its way around (thanks to Dash) that I had a, well, crush on Twilight. When I denied this, they began to call me gay and stuff like that. I didn’t know at this point which was worse. By the end of the Nightmare Moon incident, everypony had forgotten and it was business as normal, mostly. I made sure to avoid Twilight when possible. I met with a mare called Derpy every now and then and we had our little talks during her breaks. They were nice but Derpy was off traveling with some brown colt most of the time, no place for a third unnecessary wheel.”

“One day after one of our chats with Derpy, I received a present. It wasn’t his birthday or any special occasion, yet here it was, wrapped in string and brown paper. I recognized the contence immediately, the first book I had attempted to read in the Royal Archives. With it came a note, written in funny hoof writing.”

“One thing you must understand is that history is not for any individual to be horded, but it is for many to learn from it. Your friend, the Doctor”

“I opened my eyes to his errors. All my motivations were lies, all my urges were false. I had two things to do now, and one was get a letter to you as soon as possible. The other was of far more importance, something that would set my mind at ease for the first time in years.”

“After I sent off the letter to you stating my new take on knowledge, I went off the town records. I would finally discover who my parents were. I had very little to work on, though I did know that at some point they lived in Ponyville. After weeks of research and interruptions, I finally had answers; my parents were Joule and Harness Keeper. They lived in Ponyville for many years, dropping me in Canterlot so that he may have a better life, and now rested in the town Cemetery. They died a peaceful death, together. And that is pretty much my life story to this day. It is rather odd, and lengthier than needs be, but it is a tale or two to be had within it.”

Celestia was taken aback my Star’s story, taking a few seconds to compute everything. “I’m glad you finally found your place, and that you finally have closure for your parents. But I find myself wondering yet still, why have you come to me this day? I enjoy our talks but this seems more than just a visit for old times’ sake. Something weighs heavy on your shoulders. Allow me to hear it and I may be of some aid.”

Star had come so far, deciding it would be best to reveal the last chapter of his tale. “After you sent the letter, and the offer of going to Canterlot College, I was so excited. It was a brilliant opportunity to regain what I had lost. There were no second thoughts in my decision. I was there the next day, preparing to face what was coming. I had a new room, a roommate and even a marefriend. That’s a long story. The simplified version is that there was a party and I go slightly drunk. It wasn’t my fault, I was forced into it. But the results speak for themselves, don’t they? Aside from that, things have been getting more difficult. After the dust had fallen a scene of carnage remained. My marefriend was raped, I nearly died from a forcefully taken overdose and there has been no shortage of drama. I nearly dropped everything and left at a point, but I couldn’t. They all convinced me to stay, but I don’t know what to do now? What do I do next? I’m not exactly… happy. I should be, new school and new education, so why don’t I? I just can’t take all the stress that come with friends and relationships and all that crap. At this point I’m still considering bailing on it all. We are only on day 3 of over 300 and I’m already about to crack. What do I do?”

Celestia smiled at Star, an unexpected result. “Oh my dear, do you not remember the letter I sent you? What I told you that day? Allow me to refresh your memory.”

Celestia’s horn lit up and the letter she had sent appeared in front of them. She highlighted one line of text that she wanted Star to look at, outlining it with a glowing gold. It read as follows;

‘I hope that over these next few months that you find all that you have been looking for, though you may not know what that is yet.’

“Star, you still have yet to discover what it is you truly want. I sent you to that school so that you could not only learn, but discover yourself. I had a purpose for you from the beginning, the same for all my students. You must find that purpose out for yourself, I cannot help you discover what it is. I want you to go back to the College, I want you to see your friends, I want you to kiss you marefriend good night and I want you to find your true purpose in life. I trust you Star Keeper, my dearest Star. You were always meant for this. Though it may come in strange form, it is your destiny.”

Star Keeper’s smile grew to incalculable size, Celestia returning the gesture. “Go now, my student. Go and find yourself.”

Star did not need any more hints; he was up and galloping to the doors, the sun reaching late afternoon. He quickly turned back to Celestia, a warm smile on his face. “Thank you… for everything.”

“No Star Keeper, thank you. Good luck my dear.”

((Summary: Star talked to Celestia, he discusses his past and the events at the college. Celestia tells him that he needs to continue down this path to find his purpose she has set for him. The end.))

Good guy Star Keeper.

Makes a long post, calls it not "too necessary," and explains it shortly after putting it in spoilers. Respect.

I glanced over the post, and it does seem a bit relevant, considering the attitude change. Well done.

• Brohoof 4

Whoa......today was a really slow day for the Rp. Rockshire and I carried it for ya guys so its okay. Sorry I was out tonight. I'm sick and very very tired. I'll be back at it tomorrow. ;)

Yeah, I'm just gonna hold off posting until Shank or Master happen to post involving Percuss and Shire. I don't like to carry threads...

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I'm just gonna hold off posting until Shank or Master happen to post involving Percuss and Shire. I don't like to carry threads...

I'm hoping they come back. They should come back soon...

Vinyl is also needed to post soon (for my sake). :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Real life happens. There ate some interesting story stuff happening and New people. Though on a side note, other then Eris, do we have any other antagonist?

I doubt it...

Something tells me you plan on potentially being an antagonist...

Wow... That would make things fun/interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I think I've progressed the story quite a bit :P. I've got to go to work now, but I'll be back in 5 hours. So reply to me, talk amongst yourselves--whatever :P then I'll get in a lot of posting (free time woo)!

~

• Brohoof 4

Yeah so ummm sorry for the incredibly long post in the RP. Guess I should've had the decency to put up a warning ahead of time but anyways yeah so as soon as Eris is dealt with my OC will be leaving the RP however I do plan on having another OC of mine taking his place. Again, I apologize for the incredibly long post and I hope its okay with you Shank if I have my OC leave and have my 2nd one take his place?

• Brohoof 2

Yeah so ummm sorry for the incredibly long post in the RP. Guess I should've had the decency to put up a warning ahead of time but anyways yeah so as soon as Eris is dealt with my OC will be leaving the RP however I do plan on having another OC of mine taking his place. Again, I apologize for the incredibly long post and I hope its okay with you Shank if I have my OC leave and have my 2nd one take his place?

That is 100% alright with me :) ~

You can bring in and take out characters as you please.

Just glad you're not leaving ;D

• Brohoof 1

I wont be able to post for a couple days, going to my old mans place and he doesnt have internet

Thanks for the heads up :) I'll carry your character along with Cherished if you don't mind haha :P ~

• Brohoof 2

well, I give you permission to control him, just make sure to keep him in character. be back Sunday unless I get on my phone

Don't worry, when you come back you will have fathered 6 foals, been in three fights and be chained to a table going "whhhaaaaaat?"

• Brohoof 5