ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Plus if you add Dogboots to the mix this would only add to his plan. Originally I was going to have Dogboots try to set up Star Keeper into standing up against Eris and then the rest would join in on this. This would end up making Star Keeper the hero and winning over Rockshire's love. Plus with revealing that Eris attempted to rape Rockshire in front of Lovely it would make everything come together but if Dogboots were there right now he'd more than likely back you up.

• Brohoof 2

Plus if you add Dogboots to the mix this would only add to his plan. Originally I was going to have Dogboots try to set up Star Keeper into standing up against Eris and then the rest would join in on this. This would end up making Star Keeper the hero and winning over Rockshire's love. Plus with revealing that Eris attempted to rape Rockshire in front of Lovely it would make everything come together but if Dogboots were there right now he'd more than likely back you up.

Sweet. I smell an all-out brawl where someone comes out victor... if Eris, maybe he'll be seen as a jerk (or hero), if anyone else... same... This will be good. :lol::P

• Brohoof 1

Whoa, me, a hero? You haven't met me obviously. I'm Star Keeper. You probably won't find me doing anything heroic anytime soon.

He (Dogboots) wants to set it up that way though. He wants you to be heroic and show that anypony can stand up against Eris and make a difference. Plus if you think about it you would have Parso, Dogboots, Draco, Nightfall, Rockshire, Ice Beam and Obsidian backing you up. That's eight against one and the odds would be in your favor.

• Brohoof 2

And if Lovely somehow gets involved in this, you got Ice Beam and Percussive to protect her. Easy stuff.

Edited by Rockshire
  • Brohoof 2

I did my part plus a toungue lashing. *sighs*Nightfall are you going to complain about my post?

I don't care if he would. Your writing is horrible. Please, go back to school and take some classes or something.

• Brohoof 3

I don't care if he would. Your writing is horrible. Please, go back to school and take some classes or something.
 Harsh but true.

Warning after warning, this is getting awfully repetitive. Draco, I found the post funny, not in a 'ha ha' kind of way, more like 'you can't be serious' kind of way. Just fix it up or well just pretend you're not there.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 3

Alright this story is beginning to become interesting to me.

Hey shanky can I join this roleplay? It's ok if I can't, but I'll use my OC I made a long time ago. (:

Oh, you already missed the interesting part. You walked in on the violent part of this RP.

You'll have to wait a few hours though. Shank says she needed a nap.

• Brohoof 3

Well, you have those two. Draco saw the whole thing and even Vinyl might be a part of this as well.

I didn't see anything but I'll fight by Nightfall regardless. Gotta go for the underdog, plus she likes him.

• Brohoof 4

I didn't see anything but I'll fight by Nightfall regardless. Gotta go for the underdog, plus she likes him.

Would she mind having some sexy lesbian fun time with Vinyl Blade? XD Vinyl is up for just about anything

• Brohoof 1

Alright this story is beginning to become interesting to me.

Hey shanky can I join this roleplay? It's ok if I can't, but I'll use my OC I made a long time ago. (:

Okay I know that this is off topic and I know i've been doing that a lot lately in this thread but your avatar is off the charts in cuteness that it almost gave me a heart attack. Anyways back on topic. I'm pretty sure Shank would let you join. 

• Brohoof 3

Would she mind having some sexy lesbian fun time with Vinyl Blade? XD Vinyl is up for just about anything

That would practically kill Nightfall. And you wouldn't do that... Would you? :(

Honestly, he believes in one mare, one colt, and you're proposing something contrary... :lol:

• Brohoof 2

That would practically kill Nightfall. And you wouldn't do that... Would you? :(

Honestly, he believes in one mare, one colt, and you're proposing something contrary... :lol:

Would Nightfall be against two mares, one colt? ;) Then again, knowing you, I'm pretty sure he would

• Brohoof 2

Would Nightfall be against two mares, one colt? ;) Then again, knowing you, I'm pretty sure he would

How about two mares, two colts?

I wouldn't mind getting in on this action ;)

(If you know what I mean)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

Then you know me well. :lol:

He would be. Nightfall is more or less a bit of a traditionalist. We'll see how Obsidian reacts though... It's her choice. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Poor Dogboots, never getting any love no matter where he goes. Oh well guess this RP is going to be themed around drama for him than romance. It's quite a pity but there's always the next RP!

• Brohoof 1

Uh, who would object for two mares and three colts? Percussive does not want to be lonely, OK? OK.

Edited by Rockshire
  • Brohoof 2

Uh, who would object for two mares and three colts? Percussive does not want to be lonely, OK? OK.

Ooooooohhhhhhh!! Vinyl would really be up for that. Just look at her previous posts. You know what I'm talking about

• Brohoof 3

Ooooooohhhhhhh!! Vinyl would really be up for that. Just look at her previous posts. You know what I'm talking about

Just remember, Nightfall wouldn't be a part of this. XD

And even then, Obsidian may not be a part either... We don't know...

• Brohoof 3

Just remember, Nightfall wouldn't be a part of this. XD

And even then, Obsidian may not be a part either... We don't know...

Boy. no pressure or anything.....

Okay so here it is as detailed as I can make it. Right now there is no way Obsidian would be disloyal to Nightfall. She likes him and he has been kind to her. She feels she owes him at the least and at the most has feelings for him. What shes been doing with Eris has been to get Nightfall and Eris to confront each other by getting Eris' attention to bring him closer to Nightfall. Obsidian knows she kinda gives a boost to Nightfalls confidense so yes, she is instigating on his behalf hoping he'll feeling strong confront his challange.

That being all said, Obsidian IS corruptable. Her true power lies in Nocturnal power like Luna and the Alicorn Necklace, instead of normal magic like Celestia, Twilight, Trixie, etc. She wears those crystal beads to help her maintain control because she WANTS to be a good pony because thats her heart, but when corrupted she can be violent, vengeful, hurtful and physically and\or emotionally hurting someone brings her pleaasure. Its why she is going to college, to master her magic so she controls it instead of whatever darkness is inside her (Which will be explored as time goes on). Nightfall brings her a type of balance because he is gentle, where as if she was with Eris, she would be more dark. This is why she avoids most conflicts because she is impressionable. Isolation is best for her but now being in school she can't use that path so its time to cowpony up.

I think she has potential to play a great "good" guy or "bad" guy. It just depends on how the RP goes. But so long as she remains at Nightfalls side, shes solid "good". I hope this makes since. I'm doing this before my shift at work. I won't be able to reply to anything for about 4 hours except private letters since I'll be on my phone.

Much love!

Obsidian

• Brohoof 3