Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NEED HELP! DUMB PROCRASTINATION!

Captain Marvelous

Dumb Procrastination  

4 users have voted

1. 1. Which story do you want me to work on?

• The Seventh Element
    • Desire of Magic
    • Going Viral
    • Mask of Chaos
    • Masks
    • Not Even a Reflection
    • Rarity the Diamond Fang
    • W
    • Carrie On!
    • Mare-Do-What?
    • Final Lesson
    • The Longing for the Taste of Something Sweet
    • Goodnight
    • Shining Mark
    • The Third
    • The Ultimate Mare
    • Time Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow
    • Imagin Friends

Alright… my mind and procrastination is not letting me concentrate on one story at a time… so here I’m going to list off all the fanfics I have plan/doing, and you guys tell me which one you guys will want to read, and I will just concentrate.

For the most part, these stories will be able to fit into anywhere into the actual canon of the series, if they don’t I will state so.

So here is a list…

Plans

Title: The Seventh Element

Characters: Mane 6 and OC

A group of creatures, a mystery to most ponies of the present, known as, “Cryptids,” come together in attempt to resurrect an unknown creature that was sealed long ago during the time of one of the earliest bearers of the Elements of Harmony.

During battle with these creature; someone arrives and claims himself to be the “Seventh Element of Harmony.” Who is this beast, and what does he have in common with the actual known elements?

Note: when thinking this, I figured at the time there were many “new elements” OCs out there… so here was a chance to make one that was good and fit into as much canon as it could.

Title: Desire of Magic (loosely based on Kamen Rider OOO)

Character: Twilight

A mysterious monster is attacking the bearers of harmony, and Twilight, whom feels weak to help them, is determined to protect her friends at all cost. The creature’s true identity is a shock to everyone.

Title: Going Viral (Digimon crossover)

Characters: Mane 6 and the Royal Knights

There is a mysterious world just opposite of their own; and now, the barrier between both seems to be failing to stay together. Both worlds are in danger by one pony, by the name of Viral, wishes to resurrect his master and exact revenge on both worlds because of an event that took place many years ago.

Title: Mask of Chaos

Characters: Mane 6

It’s been nearly a thousand years since the Winter Moon Festival; but after centuries, it returns once more. On this night, an old creature returns from his eternal slumber. MidKnight - one of the instruments of chaos sealed away by Celestia and Luna during the reign of Discord - awakens to exact his revenge on those that sealed him away long ago, as well as those that wields the Elements today.

Title: Masks (loosely based on Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Shin)

Characters: Applejack and Rarity

Many ponies have mysteriously disappeared over the past couple of years; the only ones remaining of Twilight’s friends are Pinkie Pie and Rarity’s sister Sweetie Belle. One night, an attempt on Celestia’s life is made as an unknown organization finally starts to make its appearance. Now is the time, awaken Project “Hopper.”

Note: Non-canon ending

Title: Not Even a Reflection

Characters: Twilight and OC (sort of)

For the longest time, Twilight had been away at Canterlot under attack by an unknown sickness. One morning Twilight returns home; but finds herself with amnesia as she doesn’t remember most of her life in Ponyville or with her friends.

Title: Rarity the Diamond Fang (loose Garo based story)

Character: Rarity

Rarity has been having dreams of ponies of familiarity; but she can never place her hoof on where she had heard or seen them from. She soon finds herself in a fight against horrors, creatures created out of fears that one pony can create. What is in a name?

Note: Non-canon ending

Title: W *Tentative Title* (LOOSELY based on Kamen Rider W)

Character: Mane 6, Celestia, Luna, and OCs

A celebration is held for a once in a lifetime event has happed, a new Alicorn foal has been born. During the celebration of the new addition to the rare species, Luna is called away by mysterious figures.

Note: My theory of how an Alicorn is put into here… also: LUNA! TRIGGA! HEAT! METAL! JOKER! CYCLONE!

Title: Carry On! (Based on Kamen Rider Fourze)

Characters: Twilight, other mane six, and OC

Welcome to Ponyville… High! After her teacher disappears, Twilight Sparkle is left alone to study the mysterious artifacts that Princess Celestia left for her, “The Elements of Harmony.” Having to return to her regular classes, a new student is introduced in class, an earth pony by the name “Carrie Heart” whom is determined to become friends with everypony. Just who is this Carrie, and what does she have to do with the mysterious elements? What is with this sense of “déjà vu?”

Note: its canon, not AU despite the set up

One –shots:

Title: Mare-Do-What?

Characters: Rainbow Dash and the other five, the Mare-do-Well

A crime spree is sweeping across the land of Equestria. Following a break-in at Ponyville’s national bank, Rainbow Dash gives chase after the culprit, only to be utterly shocked by the thief’s true identity.

Title: Final Lesson

Character: Twilight Sparkle

Following after the fantastic graduation party for Twilight Sparkle, a new creature surfaces up and begins to absorb ponies into his body one by one, his goals different from those that threatened the land of Equestria, the bearers of the Elements of Harmony stands up to him and unleashes the Rainbow of Light…This is Twilight’s final lesson in friendship.

Title: The Longing for the Taste of something Sweet

My little Dashie with Sweetie Belle instead, theme: Memories are the proof of one’s existence.

Note: not in any hurry for this one

Title: Goodnight

Character: Twilight

Twilight finds that Spike has been a lot more distant since his birthday party the day before; it seems like now he just shares secrets with all their friends and won’t have anything to do with her now… she no longer knows what to do. Lives maybe one thing, but true friendship is eternal.

Title: Shining Mark (Appearance by Space Sheriff Gavan)

Character: Shining Armor

After telling her him that she discovered that she and her friends had found out they discovered they received their Cutie-Marks at the same time. Shining Armor starts to think back of the time he discovered his own.

Titles: The Third

Characters: Celestia, Luna, and OC

Based on this image

Posted Image

Current Stories I started

Title: The Ultimate Mare (Ultraman Crossover)

Characters: Fluttershy, Twilight, and a Ultraman OC

Darkness has returned to the land of Equestria, this time a hero from another planet arrives to help…

Title: Imagin Friends (Kamen Rider Den-O)

Characters: Mane 6 and the Imagin 6

Twilight wakes up to find that she isn’t herself, well that someone else is trying to be her. Time is on the line as one’s most precious memory is at stake. “Tell me your wish, I will grant you any wish!”

Title: Our Time Today, Our Time Yesterday, and Our Time Tomorrow

Characters: OC and mane 6

It was supposed to be just a peaceful day for just a picnic between friends, but that was something… strange, yet familiar appears… Sometimes, Despite how much you accept it, you can never forget it... You will never know how much something means to you until it looks back at in the face... Love is something strange, despite it not being there anymore, it will never leave your side. (Related to "Like a River of Time")

Note: This deals with an OC story I really hate, “children from the future” are terrible… so here is my shot at making it actually decent.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

For the first idea, you better make that fic godly-tier awesome, because that plot is even more overused than the common HiE.

that's the idea... take something so overlydone and cliche and make it original and great

what can I say, I love a preoject like that... really get's the creative mind going

Quick question, how loosely based are the Kamen Rider stories exactly? Will it involve Kamen Ponies in anyway, shape or form? (Because that would be AWESOME!)

I rather like the idea of Shining Mark, though even with my limited knowledge of Garo the Rarity story sounds rather intriguing.

(edited)

Quick question, how loosely based are the Kamen Rider stories exactly? Will it involve Kamen Ponies in anyway, shape or form? (Because that would be AWESOME!)

I rather like the idea of Shining Mark, though even with my limited knowledge of Garo the Rarity story sounds rather intriguing.

depends on the story, mostly the thought of the story came for something of the story...

Desire of Magic, I didn't even have to mention Rider, since the only connection is desire and their strength

Carrie On! Mostly because the pony Carrie is like Gentaro, and there is a transformation

W... only will add ponies named "Trigga, Heat, Metal, Joker, Cyclone" and it has kind of an Agito ending

The only real "Kamen Pony" is "Masks" and even then, it's more "Shin" Rider

usually when it comes to fanfiction, I keep it short and simple... If a show I'm writing for is an "E" show, then I write an "E" rated story

Edited by Captain Marvelous