open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

Draco chuckled "Well aren't you cute as both pony and changeling," Draco said with a compliment as he brouight out the last 6 apples. "Here have them you need them more than I do. Plus I'll pickpocket something off of a noblestallion or something I've lived that way for most of my life,"

Shade took the apples, * cute? What dose he mean by that? *

" you two? I was in the thieves guild in the sewers of manehatten when I was just a filly"

Shade ate all six apples and changed herself back to her pony forum, but her horn was still showing. She tried to hide it but six apple wasn't enough to give her enough energy to do so..

"sigh * guess that will half to do for now"

"No I've lived on the streets learning how to lockpick and pickpocket. But most of all how to fight with a blade," Draco said as he rummaged through his bag. "Let's see love potion nope not usefull,Ambrosia oh this is quite usefull it's said to contain love from a previous generation," He said. "But it's only usefull to a halfling like you so take it I can find another when this is all over," Draco said "We'll rebuild and thrive once more. Oh and also make sure to make that last,"

"I... Um..."

Shade hesitated,

"I don't... Eat love... The only way for me to feed on love is to have a pony who actually loves me, not like what chrysalis did at the royal wedding, but a pony who actually loves me. Force love like love potions and such are what changeling like chrysalice, or minions would feed on.. I don't do that."

Shade felt uncomfortable, she coudnt feed on love like other changelings... And hated admitting it

"I see heh alright then," Draco said as he put the ambrosia back into his pack "I'll save it for my friend Meta Knight. acoupl talismans left though I need to fix that," he said aloud as he looked through his pack for anything for Shade. He could always steal from a shop for resources. Draco despite him being a good pony also did some evil.

Meta Knight watched as the filly broke free... just to get captured again. He was able to hear everything going on below, so he listened while sneaking down.

"Why do we haveta get this bugga over to the castle?"

"'cause Julius said to."

"Well, screw Julius. This one's given us enough trouble."

"Are you sure...? You remember what he did to..."

"We can tell him that this one was killed in a struggle between us and her family."

"But are you sure that is such a good idea?"

Meta Knight had sidled down.

"Yeah, I know, but rations have-"

They all froze and looked at him, but he was already leaving... and then they collapsed with huge slashes across their chests.

"Youngling... do you know your way home?" She nodded. "Go on then, but stick to the shadows." She nodded and left.

He went back to the base and entered the door silently to Draco.

"Excuse me... I am not the monster you think I am, Draco. I, too, do not feed on love. And I personally find it insulting to automatically assume that I follow the path of my mother and her accomplices."

Ashwing heard them chat or what they call it and the door opening ¨guess hes back¨ Ashwing quickly took the report he had made when meta was gone and walked through the door to give him it ¨They have 3 break shifts where its less changelings out on patrol¨ Ashwing gave him it and left to his room again.

Purplepower stopped walking. "Draco? Are you sure?" She whispered, a bit confused. I wonder what he's gotten into this time..... She thought to herself. "Should we go over, or-" Purplepower stopped, a little embarrassed. Well duh. Stupid question. She thought as she started walking again.

Shade was still chilling on Dracos back...

She was still dizzy and hungry, when she looked up...

"where are we?" she asked looking around,

Shade coughed and her stomach groweld, green fire surrounded her and changed her into her changeling forum.

"ugh, I don't even have the energy to look like myself"

"Sure Let's see what Draco brought with him." Ace said walking in to their base "Hey Draco, Rolle, Changeling...wait what?!" Ace said realising that the mysterious pony was a changeling. "Draco...who's this?" Ace said now wondering what Draco has brought with him.

"This... she is about as hostile towards you as I am, and probably less." Meta said. "She is a halfing named Shade, and we are taking care of her after rescuing her from a changeling patrol." He patted her on the back, and put her on his back. "I'll take care of her... keep socializing."

Upstairs, he put Shade on his bed. "Are you alright? You seem to be more than shaken up."

"im fine"

she said a little annoyed from being carried around all over the place

"it just that.... im not use to being around normal ponies... let alone being helped by them.."

she looked at her horn that was still showing... she tried to get rid of it so she could look like a normal pegasus... but she coudnt..

"screw it... il wast less energy like this" she said as she changed back to her changeling forum 

Yavolin was looking at his refection in the mirror , he hated how these changelings changed him into a love feeding parasite but meta said he didn't have to feed off of love. Yavolin blinked his eyes, his eyes were still the same but when he blinks they turn green.

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean to say it like that Meta. I mean as a last resort. Sorry about leaving you guys for afew days I had to deal with something. One of the changelings transformed into somepony I loved when I was younger," Draco said as he looked out a window.

Yavolin went out to see Draco , Yavolin started to have his changeling moments. What ever Meta knight did to him was slowly starting to fade, he started to hear the hive speaking to him telling him to betray his friends. Yavolin ignored them but he knew he couldn't ignore them for long.

Meta Knight shrugged. "I understand the feeling... which is why I learned to grow stronger, for now it happens less." He put some apples in a bowl next to her bed. "If you need anything... just call."

He was halfway downstairs, and listening to the hive mind... when he thought he heard Yavolin... what?

Oh... the events of passing days had probably worn out the energy of his spell, which meant that...

He looked on at Draco and Yavolin, watching Yavolin carefully.

Yavolin looked at Draco then at shade he saw that she was a changeling , but that didn't bother him for some strange reason."hi there". Yavolin made sure to flash his green eyes at her to show that he was turned into a changeling but he wasn't sure how she would take it.

"What do you need Yavolin?" Draco asked as he placed the ambrosia back into his pack once more. He was determined to only use that stuff for emergancies. He looked at Yavolin curiously, "She is going to be appart of this little ragtag group of misfits," draco said half jokingly.

Shade looked at yavolin... She just glared at him, then saw his eyes flash...

She raised an eye brow,

"Let me guess, you eather know changeling magic, or you were once a normal pony..."

Shade grabed an apple and ate it

"So I guess I'm not the only changeling that's part of the resistance"

• Brohoof 1

Yavolin nod his head at her but he tired not to speak because all that he could mutter was how much he hated himself for being a changeling. Yavolin went towards shade and extended his hoof in hopes that she shakes his hoof but he didn't care that much about her because he still loved Rainbow dash .

Edited by Mr_Bob

She looks at yavolins extended hoof, she hoof bumps it and grabs another apple

"So... How much have you learned? Me being a halfling, I only learn half of the powers a changeling has, but I also don't need to feed on love... What about you?"

She throws the apple in the air and catches it with her mouth and eats it

Yavolin speaks but he tries to keep his anger to a minimum."Meta says  that we don't need to feed off of love, but what does he knows he is nothing more then a parasite himself just as the same as those that turned us into the same thing". Yavolin punches a wall out of anger.

"Well, at least you belong somewhere... Unlike me, I have nothing, I'm rejected by the changelings and chrysalice, I'm chaced off by everypony... I have nowhere to go but the shadows, then stuff like this happens... I'm so weak I can't even maintain my pony self... Sigh* I have nowhere to go, no love to guain, no pony to be friends with"

Draco sighed and said "Right here I'm always willing to be friends," he walked over to Shade as he placed one of his wings onto her back gentlely. "If you'll com to Ponyville I'll introduce you to afew of my  friends who are different just like you," Draco said.

Shade looked at Draco

"I'd like that, I'd like to finally make some friends, and... Just maybe... I can have a taste of love for once.."

Then shade droped her head

"but I'm thinking way too fast... I know that will never happen"

Shade reached for one last apple and ate it

Draco sighed and looked into her eyes "I promise you that I will be your friend. If it goes further that would be quite fine too," Draco said with a smile on his muzzle. "Trust me I'll try to get us all through this," he said as he looked at her then to Yavolin "You say your a monster huh tell me then Yavolin why do you consider yourself one,"

Shade looked back into dracos eyes and just smiles. * if I can have this, id never be happyer*

The when draco speaks to yavolin,

" we are monsters, we take the forum of other ponies and feed on there love, then control them and have them do what ever you want... It's so... Gag* disgusting... And I hate being, somehow related to them"