open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

Ashwing had seen the battle and returned to his cloud home in pony ville in his fastest speed possible nearly breaking his wings in the way there ¨where is it...AHA¨ Ashwing had found a wait why do he even have a knife in his house what was his secret work (yes Ashwing has a knife in his home and you can totally guess what he was lol NOT A MURDERER or a bounty hunter)

Ashwing had seen the battle and returned to his cloud home in pony ville in his fastest speed possible nearly breaking his wings in the way there ¨where is it...AHA¨ Ashwing had found a wait why do he even have a knife in his house what was his secret work (yes Ashwing has a knife in his home and you can totally guess what he was lol NOT A MURDERER or a bounty hunter)

((No assasins, please.))

"Alright everypony we need to move on Igot us that ingrediant wasn't as easy as stealingg an apple pie but I did it anyhow what's the next stronghold destination?" Draco asked as he just wanted to get it over with and maybe deal with his pain with alot of cider.

"If you are in pain, that can easily be fixed. Our next location is Manehattan." He took out a map. "After we... remove... the changeling presence there, getting the cure will be easy. They built their forts in the cities and moved their materials there. Rest up, everypony. we have lots to do..."

He started to leave, but then said over his shoulder, "Tomorrow."

"No not physical pain more like the pain of losing a loved one" Draco said as he walked to the dining hall to get something to eat and a strong drink to sooth the fires with inn him he needed to be calm and collected when he deals with the strongholds. While true he did it for the first time it was because he masked his presence from the changelings by coldening his heart.

He didnt know where they were anymore (and no assasin) he thought about his forgotten job ¨man i hope that training goes for sure good in this situation¨ He flied towards a city that was marked on the map named Manehatten but he didnt think they would go there.

Yavolin spoke to Draco telepathically."You think we stand a chance against them? they will chew us out then spit us out but i can get us in without diction". Yavolin waited for Draco to answer but he knew Draco was going to say no but that would be stupid.

Draco chuckled as he ate his food slowly enjoying the peace he had. and then thought to Yavolin "Well I was able tyo do it because as I've said before my heart is dead inside" Draco opened a bottle of wine "Requiescat in pace" Draco toasted to his dead family as he always did. The day was today when hewould usually go see his family but the changelings changed that.

Meta Knight was standing on the deck. As Fillydelphia exited his sight, he sat down. he had remembered his father- a grim sort of changeling, one of the elite order that was outside of the hive mind. He sighed. He barely remembered his father, but he certainly did look up to him...

But then he remembered his father's fate... and what they did to him...

Almost absentmindedly, he took out a guitar, and began to strum a haunting tune. He quietly started to sing...

Underneath the desert sun....

Where they bid my father's blood to run....

Many miles away,

Hell had come that day...

With the fire raining from the sky....

I saw the face of fear, and asked it one last time....

Let me get home safe,

Before it's too late...

Yavolin got up and went to meta knight, he heard singing from a nearby room. He listened to the song he was a changeling and didn't understand love scents he was a changeling. But there was a side of wanting to come out but also his changeling side wanting to take over.

Meta Knight sensed a someone outside. He stopped singing, and walked inside. He nodded to Yavolin, and walked on by. Into the workshop he went...

And in the workshop, he put on some goggles, looked at the blueprint, and started fusing two ends of a broken artifact together.

Yavolin spoke."It is pointless, why do we fight"? Changeling Yavolin was talking there for a moment then he relised he was hungry so he began to think about taking Dracos form and feeding off of the mare while in his form, but he knew he be in trouble with draco but Yavolin can no longer help himself.

Meta put his goggles down, and turned off the heat. "Why do we fight? We fight to free Equestria from a terrible tyranny that has taken over the kingdom... the same one that, over 700 years ago, forced me to flee into Equestria. We fight so that there will be peace, harmony, and..." he paused. "Love..."

Draco chuckled as he ate his food slowly enjoying the peace he had. and then thought to Yavolin "Well I was able tyo do it because as I've said before my heart is dead inside" Draco opened a bottle of wine "Requiescat in pace" Draco toasted to his dead family as he always did. The day was today when hewould usually go see his family but the changelings changed that.

Ace was picking at his breakfeast the events of last night and this moraning going though his head, "so Draco...how was it to get the ingredeant? Was they'er any problums? What did the city look like? and are you ok? you look alittle more down then you uslally are."

"Anniversary of my families' death" Draco said "Their defences are able to tear a pony appart if we're not carefull. the ingrediant was a rare plant alrightI've seen it before in the zebra lands but Meta Knight is right some of the plants got imported here" Draco explained.

Yavolin toke Dracos form and went to find pruplepower he was starving and he couldn't over come this urge to see what it is like to feed upon another pony like a parasite. Yavolin hoped that Draco can understand that he has to feed or he'll die from hunger.

Purplepower was sitting in her room sitting on the bed. Ugh I need something to do besides sitting here. She got up and looked in the mirror. Pony crap. I thought I had brushed my mane! Where did I put that brush.... Oh here it is. She ran the brush through her mane. Oh, gosh, I guess I forgot about the fact I was hungry. She put the brush down on the dresser, then flew out of the room. Oh, wait, I don't know where the kitchen or whatever is. She thought, face hoofing herself. I think it was that way. She started down the hall.

Meta noticed him leave.Oh, no... great. He sighed, and said into an intercom, "Can I get everypony down here into my workshop? I have something to tell and give to you..." He turned on the directional lights that showed the way, and then, as a side note, he said into the machine, "Yes, I will feed everypony down here."

Edited by Chaos Breaker (True Form)

Draco's ears lifted up as he heared the intercom "Well let's see what Meta Knight wants," Draco said as he walked to the work lab. "I ask my slf why am I in the spot light when a courier pony isn't supposed to be in the spot light," Draco muttered to himself as he arrived and saw Yavolin in his form "Yavolin get out of my form right now" Draco demanded

Yavolin in Dracos form see's pruplepower he comes up to her as Draco."is ti alright if i talk with you madam"? Yavolin hoped that pruplepower would say yes because he was really hungry and he needed to feed upon her love for Draco at less he hoped she had love for him.

"Uuhhh, why?" This is going to get awkward, I just know it. She looked at what she thought to be Draco. Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did anything weird. Gosh do I hate it when ponies I don't know very well want to talk to me. It's really, really awkward. Especially with me. Her brain started freaking out about why he was talking to her.

Yavolin came closer to her and pulled her into an embrace then he spoke pretending to be Draco."I have admire you from a far dear pruple i would give up a thousand and one lives just to save yours if the need be i would gladly give my life for yours". Yavolin hoped this worked on the mare so he could feed off her love.

"Uuuuuummm....." Holy pony crap! How am I supposed to respond to something like that?! Purplepower blushed, but something felt odd about this. She couldn't quite put her hoof on it, but she got a weird feeling about it. She felt like she wanted to hide, but she also sorta wanted to stay.

Yavolin gave her a kiss in hopes that she would give him her love even if she thought he was Draco which could end badly for him. Rainbow dash can understand becuse he was a changeling he had to feed off of love while in changeling form , untill he is cared he'll have to feed off of love for awhile.

"WHAT THE-" Purplepower pulled away. PONY CRAP, PONY CRAP, PONY CRAP! She started to back away from him. Yeah, I'm out. She flew towards the work lab. I'm pretty sure that I just reached a new level of awkwardness back there. She thought. I think I'm going to hide after this. She was pretty sure she wasn't going to talk to anypony for a while.

Ace got up and headed towards the work lab "ok, Meta whats the plan?" He notice Purple was acting strange "Purple are you ok? You look a little tense, did something happanen?" Ace looked around at the bits and bobs in the lab remineds me of Twilight's lab ace thought.

"Uh, no. Not really." Wow, he'll TOTALLY believe you. Not. Purplepower looked at Meta Knight. "So, why did you need us down here?" Yet another stupid question by your's truly. She looked around. Wow, somepony has a lot of time on their hooves. Ugh, not the time! Look later, focus now! Stupid brain.