Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You guys may not remember this, because as far as I know, Arylett hasn't updated her MLP Forums fanfic in ages. T_T

But this week, I was trying to think of something to draw, when this popped up from the back of my mind.

I just sketched out the pose at first. Then had to look up references for hairstyle and muzzle and whatnot, but couldn't find that big and beautiful image of him rearing up that I remembered seeing (whose cropped version once made Klopp's avatar).

I had forgotten he was a pegasus, haha. That being said, if he used his wings, this wouldn't deserve the name "heliKLOPPter".

post-156-0-68117800-1351972689_thumb.jpg

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 13

This wasn't what my wings were expecting...

Hey that is very nice. I didn't quite get what you were saying about the fanfic, or who you drew this for, but I still love it!

Hehe... heliKLOPPter... :unsure:

• Brohoof 3

:lol: That's so funneh. I'd now love to see an animation of it... It reminds me of my own (rather random to say the least) video...

Shameless plug goes here:

Edited by thegoodhen

Haha it's a nice drawing you have there. Very funny haha. As thegoodhen said it would be cool with an animation.

Arylett hasn't updated her MLP Forums fanfic in ages.

Uhm, maybe because she left the forums? >__>
  • Brohoof 2

This wasn't what my wings were expecting...

Hey that is very nice. I didn't quite get what you were saying about the fanfic, or who you drew this for, but I still love it!

Hehe... heliKLOPPter... :unsure:

YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT

I really like you. :3

Yeah, the part about the fanfic is pretty vague because my memory of it is vague also. The reason for that...

Uhm, maybe because she left the forums? >__>

...she did? Fuck, I really liked her mane writing and drawings.

Shameless plug goes here:

Dude. You don't talk about plugs in front of a homoerotic pervert!
  • Brohoof 1

Dude. You don't talk about plugs in front of a homoerotic pervert!

LOL man... I haven't even realised. We gotta talk sometime. Viscra has told me much bout you... :D But little did he say you can draw well, too!
  • Brohoof 1

My friend is good at animating stuff, maybe I could ask him to do an animation of this if he got the time!

Of course, I would need color-schemes and other details XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

LOL man... I haven't even realised. We gotta talk sometime. Viscra has told me much bout you... :D But little did he say you can draw well, too!

Dude, the link to my DA has been sitting in my profile since I joined! I've been putting up pictures, haha.

I even used this concept before, in this drawing.

My friend is good at animating stuff, maybe I could ask him to do an animation of this if he got the time!

Of course, I would need color-schemes and other details XD

I'd be curious to see the result. For color schemes, you could have this reference I used (upper left).

Actually, I'd rather use that beautiful and tall picture of him rearing up with a cute grin, but I searched all over the forums and DA, even tried Bing to check the whole net, without success.

Edited by Feather Spiral

This seems like something that Suprise would do! You know, the G1 that Pinkie evolved from?

Also, this was not what I was expecting. :) I decided not to assume to the worst and what do you know, it paid off.

• Brohoof 1