The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

I'm here too,bae.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

What,man?

Edited by Mystery

Phoenix?

hey, why are you naked in my bed?

and didn't you ban me earlier?

yes I did but you can be here as well *pets your mane*

Phoenix?

no El Mirage....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Sig2.jpg

Nice!

Uhh....guys..I don't think this bed is big enough for 5 people...

Nice!

yep... now I can attempt to find you.... or you can be nice and meet me half way

Uhh....guys..I don't think this bed is big enough for 5 people...

NONESENSE.jpg

I hope you know the line for this picture....

Sig2.jpg

yep... now I can attempt to find you.... or you can be nice and meet me half way

Maybe,man. Maybe.

Indeed.

five ponies in my bed. 

Sounds like fun. But,I doubt my bed could hold 5. 

I think I made a miscalculation.

Me.

You.

Regulus.

TheBluegamer.

Yeah,I definitely miscalculated.

Well,now it's just us.