The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Me: It would make me more comfortable if you had clothes on.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Me: Both of you are ponies,so you can stay.

Me: I'm not really much of a party planner. So,uhh,what do you guys want to do?

Me: Ooo! Nice choice!

Me: More people showed up! Now it's a party!

Me: Yeah,so? There doesn't have to be girls here.

It's not like we're gonna be playing Spin the Bottle or 7 Minutes in Heaven.

It really depends on what you guys want to do.

Oh, hello there...

...I don't mean to be rude, because you seem like a nice person and all... but... please put on some clothes. This is... I don't even know what the hell is going on here in here.

• Brohoof 1

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

Me: You're a cute pony! :)

*gives you a chocolate bar*

Me: It's cause I post a lot. :)

You're welcome to stay as long as you want.