The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

True. But,you can practice for online when you game alone.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

GTA 5's pretty fun when you have an audience.

Yeah,but it's still pretty fun to goof around.

Wasting time is apart of life. Take a look at G-mod and Minecraft.

The whole point is to screw around.

• Brohoof 1

Wasting time is apart of life. Take a look at G-mod and Minecraft.

The whole point is to screw around.

not for me... when I'm playing Minecraft I'm being as productive as possible finishing up big projects

Sig2.jpg

I once made a Zelda temple in Minecraft. Took 2 days to finish. Was really tedious,but I think it was worth it.

Out. Out,I say.

Hey,girl! 

Hi again,Snowy!