Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4 Empires Minecraft custom map

Areoshock

Meh, first topic or thing I've done on these forums >.> I don't feel like I should do this but, I don't wanna be a blank flank ;^; ANYWAYS! I am working on a minecraft custom map with a group of 3 that will feature 4 empires (N.L.R, Solar empire, Changling Empire, and Crystal Empire.) each with it's own storyline. now what makes this map special is that one: it's a multiplayer map. (You could play with 1-2 people but it woulden't be as epic! you need at least 4-16 people for this map to work at it's best.) Two: the storylines intertwine, as in: If a player playing in N.L.R. completes a quest that has them destroy a supply tower for the solar empire. before someone form the solar empire completes a quest that haves them retrieve the supplies, then a message using command blocks will issue saying that "The N.L.R. has destroyed a solar empire supply tower!" then the solar empire is weakened. and that goes for all empires! The map was just created today so there is alot of thought that still needs to go into it but it's coming along very nicely. The map is being made by areoshock (Me of course ^.^), Bigstuff1023, and iamatrojan423. We have a few screenshots of the spawn, changling castle, and first changling landspace. post-9724-0-35550600-1352694590_thumb.pngpost-9724-0-50532600-1352694598_thumb.pngpost-9724-0-99289300-1352694602_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1