mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

10/10 for Epic Fluttershy.

8/10 for a nice O.C. pony avatar. Do you call him Klopp or does he have another name.

It's not actually an OC, I just stole a background pony from the episode "Green isn't your color" who was given the fan name of Flashbulb. I decided he was a nice representation of myself, so I claimed him as my own in Captain Marvelous' "Claim a Pony" thread, but the boob named him Paparazwings Even though I stated the pony is now Klopp in my post :P

While Pinkamena, Scout and cupcakes are a lovely combination, the image quality isn't exactly easy on the eye to say the least. Overall it just needs a bit of touching up.

6/10

Easy 10/10; best bloody Luna avatar on the forum.

Although, I will admit, her horn probably makes that hat a bit of a pain to put on... unless she just stabs it straight through, and gets a new hat every day.

9/10.

It's adorable, and it fits you. I'll admit I found it intimidating at first, (for... reasons that I'd rather not explain) but that is one awesome pony. I love the wine, the toga, and the ancient Greecey-theme. I really could think of no better avvie for you.

Graceful, says a lot about you, and you made it yourself! 10/10

To whoever posts next, see if you can figure what reference this goes to as well.

Edited by Zero

4/10

Sorry bro, but the whole creepypony thing just doesn't do it for me.

10/10

I've said it before, I'll say it again - bloody good stuff.

Very Much Epic. Easily deserving of 10/10. Could easily go beyond if it were a little less fuzzy, and full sized ;)

8/10.

I really like it, although it's a bit chaotic and hard to really see the pony's legs. It blends too much into the background, but other than that, it's a cool-looking pony even if I'm not fond of what it's based on.