Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

Vanny and Twiley both have the exact same hairstyle. How 'bout that :P?

9/10

HERMAGERH

10/10.

Who the hell is Vanny though? xD. For me, she went from some cartoon-looking girl to awesome cartoon-looking girl with hair bow.

• Brohoof 1

HERMAGERH

10/10.

Who the hell is Vanny though? xD. For me, she went from some cartoon-looking girl to awesome cartoon-looking girl with hair bow.

She's from Wreck-It Ralph. And she's always had that hairbow :P.

Need someone else to rate. I'm gonna randomly rate RD92 and give him a 8.8/10

what's wrong with OC's? :(

nice drawing btw 

9/10

I've never seen the appeal of making them to be honest, and most of them just look unnatural or bizarre to me, so I have a small bias against them, however yours is one of the better ones that I've seen, which is why you get another...

9/10

• Brohoof 2

I've never seen the appeal of making them to be honest, and most of them just look unnatural or bizarre to me, so I have a small bias against them, however yours is one of the better ones that I've seen, which is why you get another...

9/10

you are so sweet! maybe he's different because he's not an OC, he's my ponyona, me as a pony, so maybe that's why he's not as extravagant as other OC's out there. :)

9 + 1 (bonus point) = 10 yay! :D

• Brohoof 1

9/10

I don't have a pony OC either, for a similar reason. Some pony OC's look absolutely fine, but I still don't see the draw in making one myself. I identify with the show's characters just fine.

7/10, cute

• Brohoof 1