mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

7/10 

Love the signature.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

2/10

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

5/10 - I think it's the same guy/gal in the Singature, but it's pretty much worse...

[before you rate mine, I need to tell you that I did NOT use the Pony Creator and I used Microsoft PowerPoint...]

Edited by Blueberry Pie

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust
Avatar and signature made by Blue Vexillographer. Hey! That's me!

9.5/10 - Very nicely drawn, striking colours, awesome tail and hair, but a kinda out of place background which kinda suit somehow, I dunno...

Well I can show you the PowerPoint file I used to make it, piece by piece by piece, and finally this is the outcome... 

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust

10/10 - Cheerful, happy, cute Luna suiting for an awesome Avy...

IfHFwmj.png

#WeAreStardust

0/10

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

6/10 - Nicely drawn and 1 point for the gif but 5 points down for a weird thing as an avatar... 

IfHFwmj.png

#WeAreStardust