Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Yavolin landed but he saw the look on Stacy's face which seemed to worry him a bit more, Yavolin spoke."So hows my favorite mare doing"? Yavolin tried to change the subject that she was thinking on but knowing Stacy it proudly wouldn't work Yavolin braced him self for a line of questions.

Scamps could see that her friend was angry. She backed away, and ran back to her tent. She hoped everything would work out okay for Stacy; she didn't deserve to be hurt even more. Scamps tried to push the thoughts out of her head and decided to wait for Airy to wake up as she trotted over to his tent.

"Im going to ask again, where did you go?" Stacy was about ready to start yelling but kept herself from doing so. She didnt want to wake the other campers if some where still asleep. "Yavolin you better think hard on this before you answer." She said giving him a warning not to lie.

Yavolin breathed in a little to try to keep himself claim."I went to my cottage". Yavolin didn't smile he knew he was in trouble with Stacy but he didn't know why he was just doing something nice to her. If she starts yelling at him he'll just walk away without saying anything back.

Marisa had almost fallen asleep right on the spot, she snapped back to her senses when Star spoke to her, "HUH WHA-!?... oh uh, sure, thanks" she said and walked over to the container Star had pointed out, she grabbed an orange and went back over to the fire to peel it.

Stacy was some what glad she got a truthfull answer but she disnt think that was all of it. "Go on. I know you did something, you were think earlier before you disappeared. Dont beat around the bush just tell me. I can tell you right now ill be less upset if you just tell me."

Star figured she would let Stacy and Yavolin be alone, so she walked back into her tent, put the fruit in her bag and walked back out to the fire with her guitar. "I kinda forgot that I bought my guitar." She muttered to herself before opening the case and strumming a couple chords.

Scamps heard a guitar being strummed and figured it was Star. She sighed and decided to stop waiting outside Airy's tent. She trotted over to Star's tent and poked her head inside. "Can I sit in here and hang out with you? Airy's still asleep, and Stacy is...talking with Yavolin."

Yavolin looked away from Stacy he just wanted to do something nice for but he couldn't lie to her."Stacy, i mailed Celestia, i am sorry if you are mad at me but i just wanted to do something nice for you". Yavolin hanged his head he knew he betrayed Stacy by doing this but still it felt good to do something nice for her.

When he said he had mailed princess Celestia stacy was shocked. "You..mailed her for me?" She said now aware he just wanted to help her. "Im sorry, i didnt realize..." She hugged him tight. "Im so sorry i got mad at you. I just..i guess i just thought i didnt want any help. Thank you." She said still hugging him.

Yavolin returned the hug."Stacy I want you to live with me at my cottage when all of this is over sounds good to you Stacy"?Yavolin waited for her to reply this time she couldn't say no because of her job. He knew now that she didn't have a job , but still she might not want to move in with him just yet.

Scamps quickly realized that Star wasn't in her tent. She looked outside and saw that Star was instead near the center of the clearing. "Boy, I'm stupid," Scamps muttered to herself. As she trotted over to Star, she saw Stacy and Yavolin hugging. 'Looks like everything worked out,' Scamps thought.

Scamps sat down next to Star. "Hi," Scamps said awkwardly.

Star smiled as Scamps walked over. "Hey" She said, Sliding down the log so Scamps could sit.

"Its funny... I forgot I had bought my guitar. I guess I was just kinda nervous... This is my first time camping." She said, tuning a couple strings and strumming another few chords.

"Yeah, it's my first time, too." Scamps replied as she listened to Star play the guitar. "Well, it looks like Stacy and Yavolin got everything worked out," Scamps said to herself. Realizing it was out loud, Scamps said, "Sorry, I talk to myself sometimes. It's a habit."

Stacy was surprised to hear Yavolin asking her to move in with him. "Well i uhhh..dont you think thats a little...sudden?" She said a little concerned. "Im mean i dont live on the streets if thats where youre getting at. I still live at my moms place. Its nice of you to offer but i dont think im ready yet." She said letting go of him.

Yavolin nod his head."well at less when this is over you'll have a job that much is all i can do for you". Yavolin understood that Stacy wasn't ready to move in with him but the fact it didn't bother him if she was a blank flank, she would still always be his mare.

Moonbeam returned to camp just as everyone else was waking up. She went to her bag to find an apple which she ate for breakfast. When she left her tent she found Scamps sitting with Star, who was gently strumming her guitar. Moonbeam decided to join them so she sat on the log next to their log, and she listened to the music with a look of mellow satisfaction.

"Good morning," she uttered softly.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

Marisa smiled as she knew Yavolin would be off her for now, "At least he wont be chasing me any more. I wish I knew how to play an instrument, I play a tiny bit of piano, but I taught myself so I don't know how to read sheet music or anything 'proper.'"

She finished eating her orange and threw the skin into the fire, "Besides, my piano isn't portable, and if it was, it would be too big."

((Whoa there lass, ya might wan' fix that up thar))

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

After Yalovin was done speaking stacy heard a guitar. She looked over and found Star playing the guitar. "Hey wana go sit over there and listen to star play?" She said smileing at Yavolin. "Come on, itll be fun." She said trying to convince him to folow her.

Scamps smiled at Moonbeam. "Good morning." She then saw Stacy and Yavolin walk over. "Hey Stacy!" Scamps called. "Want to sit by me?"

As they came over, Scamps turned to Star. "Hey, do you take requests? You know, for songs?" She asked, getting hopeful. She wanted to hear Star play. "I can sing...sort of. I mean, there's a reason my cutie mark isn't a microphone, but I'm not THAT bad."

Yavolin looked over at Marisa then he looked at Stacy."Alright then". Yavolin went with Stacy to lesson to the music he wasn't a fan of the guitar mostly because he didn't know how to play it. But of course he would do anything to please Stacy that's at less what he told himself.

Star smiled "Sure, I will take a request." She said, pulling out a small glove that almost looked like a claw "This is used for plucking, I can strum with it as well." She said, putting on the glove and looking at Scamps. "I may not know some songs but I am sure we can settle on one."

"Uh, hold on, let me think..." Scamps said. She tried to think of songs she could sing with a god guitar part. "Oh! I know! Can you play "Home" by Philip Philips?" Scamps asked, smiling ear to ear. She figured the other ponies knew that song somewhat, and Scamps liked the song a lot.

A big grin came across Star's face. "Home is one of the First song I learnt...I usually end up playing it when I am performing ." She said. "If you want, I can sing backup." She said, happily starting to play.

(OOC: Sorry, I was playing settlers of catan with my mum and sister.)

Stacy strolled over to a log next to Scamps and sat. She saved a spot for yavolin. "So, what are you waiting for?" She asked star egar to hear her play the guitar seeing how well she was with the violin. She gave every pony there a warm smile to lighten up the mood.