private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Stacy went back into stars tent and smiled at her. She then tapped Yavolin and whispered, "We need to talk, now." She then exited Stars tent and waited for Yavolin. She began to become inpatient rather quickly, quicker than usual for some reason. She looked up at the sun, she figured it was late morning.

"We could go into the forest," Scamps suggejested. As much as she wanted to fly with him again, she was still a bit worn out from the night before, and she wasn't sure she could do it again today. "I'll see if I can take you out flying again tonight," ahe told him. "I'm not sure I could pull it off right now."

"Sounds good to me", Airy answered. "And don't worry if you don't feel like flying today, I don't want you to exhaust yourself just for me." He smiled.

"Let me just pack my things, I'll be here in a minute." Saying that he disappeared in his tent to get his panpipe and his ukuleles as well as a bottle of cider.

"Well then, I'm ready to go", he said when he left the tent. "I just hope we won't get lost", he added and laughed.

"What are you talking about? Getting lost is fun!" She exclaimed as they started to walk into the woods. It was actually pretty nice, with a but of sunlight coming through the trees to light their way. Trying to strike up a conversation, Scamps asked, "So, do you play anything else besides panpipe?"

Getting lost is fun? Maybe if you know you'll definetly find your way back somewhen...

Airy followed Scamps into the forest without wasting a second thought on what she had said.

After a while Scamps obviously tried to start a conversation by asking Airy about other instruments he played.

"I indeed do. Except my panpipe I also brought two ukuleles for the trip. I also have several other instruments at home, even though I can't really play any of them. Piano is the instrument I probably play the best, and I'm also trying violin, horn and recorder. I got them during the last ten months, so I hadn't really had time to learn them yet."

He turned his head to face Scamps. "And how about you? I heard you sing, it was wondeful. Do you also play any instruments, except your voice, of course?"

"No, I just learned how to sing because that's what my mother does. Probably would have ended up with that as a cutie mark if I hadn't learned magic." She replied. "Did you know that Star has some ocarinas? You should try playing them, they sound really cool."

Yavolin looked at Stacy and replied."What do you want to talk to me about"? Yavolin didn't know what Stacy could want to talk to him about but it seemed very important of she wanted to talk to him alone. Yavolin prepared himself for ether a argument or something about there relationship.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Stacy nervusly dug at the dirt for a second before speaking. "Well it jusy seems like you dont talk to anypony else besides me and i was thinking you should go and socialize with the others. Im not the only one here you know." She gave him a warm smile to show she wasnt mad.

Yavolin looked at her."Stacy, i don't think i can, it's mostly what other ponies view me as something different , i don't think i want that". Yavolin didn't smile he had a rough time with almost every pony that he came across with, he wanted to spend time with other ponies but he didn't have the courage to do so.

Stacy gave him a look that said she didnt care. "Youre going to make atleast one friend before the end of this camp out. I dont care who just make friends, and no i wont help you. You need to do this on your own." She then sat down and picked up the ocarina star gave her and showed it to him. "See this. Star gave this to me. If i hadnt gone up to her and said hi i probably wouldnt have goten this. Friends are good to have, you just need to try." She gave him a pat on the back to reasure him he could do it.

Note Sheet had heard of that kind of instruments, little flutes, even smaller than his panpipes or a recorder...

"No, I didn't know that. I hope they're not too difficult to play. I think I'll ask her later today if I could borrow one. As far as I heard of those instruments before, they are cheap and easy to transport."

Their walk brought them deeper and deeper into the forest.

"Er... Scamps, I'd like to ask you something. Now that we're far away from the others, I'd like to hear you sing once more. Maybe I can manage to play the ukulele at the same time..."

Upon getting no response from Fetched, Moonbeam decided to go exploring the woods. While in the woods she spied Stacy returning to camp, and she saw that she had finally gotten her cutie mark! She wanted to go congratulate her, but then she thought that she should do something even better. This was something special after all. She went off to prepare a special surprise...

Yavolin looked at Stacy."But what if i can't make one friend the whole entire time i am out here"? Yavolin didn't feel to conformable talking to ponies that viewed him that something to be avoided , he knew that some ponys didn't want to be around him for very long.

Yavolin looked at Stacy."But what if i can't make one friend the whole entire time i am out here"? Yavolin didn't feel to conformable talking to ponies that viewed him that something to be avoided , he knew that some ponys didn't want to be around him for very long.

Marisa looked down and blushed lightly and nodded, "So..." she looked back at him, this time straight in his eyes, "Do you want it to become a real thing? Do you have hidden feelings for me? Is there something I don't know about you?"

She smiled and grabbed Sky's hoof, "If you want it to be a thing then I do as well, its quite a serious thing I'm talking about"

Stacy sighed with fustration. "I have an idea, why dont you start with Star? Im sure she wouldnt mind making another friend." She said pushing him towards her tent. She knew he was making excuses to not make friends. Homestly stacy cant stand having one pony around her all the time wich is why she had to go out sometimes to get away from he mom back at home. Not that she didnt like her its just she needed to see others every now and then.

Star was a little taken aback by Yavolin but tried to ignore it. "Might as well keep playing." She thought, taking out her guitar and improvising as usual.

After a few minutes, Star put her guitar back in its case and trotted out of her tent, looking for something to do.

Yavolin walked up to star tried to talk to her."um, hi". Yavolin was a little shy at first he wasn't to conformable around star but he had to do this for stacy Because he couldn't keep holding onto her hoof like some frighten foal, but then he had an idea as soon as her and stars away he'll head off to the lake and say he's hanging out with a friend of his.

Star was sitting down at the fire pit when she noticed Yavolin walk over. "Hi Yavolin." She said, Smiling.

Star stood there waiting for Yavolin to say something "Um... Listen, We kinda started off a little bumpy and you seem like a super nice pony and I do want to be friends with you, but in order for us to be friends you cant be thinking that I dont like you, Because you are a wonderful pony Yavolin." She said, hoping that she didn't screw anything up.

Yavolin replied."Look, you don't have to apologize i acted like a foal towards you i was angry when i left you, but the fact is if i didn't leave I wouldn't have never meet Stacy so thank you". Yavolin smiled at Star but he remembered that he liked one Marisa but he was pretty sure she was with some other pony he sighed and handed Star his personal book that he wrote about Marisa."But before we talk about anything else please take this book and burnt for me alright"?

Scamps blushed a bit at Airy's request. Her mom had always scolded her for not being able to sing, and she didn't thinj she was that good either. As she thought about it, she realzed no pony had ever liked to hear her sing. "Okay," she replied. "What do you want to play? I might know it."

(OOC: This is the third time I have tried posting... IT JUST WONT LET ME.)

Star Smiled. "Well... Uh, You're welcome." She said.

Then Yavolin held out the book. "Um, Ok. But why do you want me to burn it... why cant you ? and why do you want to burn it in the first place ?" She asked, Taking the book from Yavolin.

Stacy saw Yavolin and Star were doing good so far. She then was him pull out a book of some sort. Stacy listened in but all she heard was something about burning. "Hes probably burning that book but why?" She said to herself, "Is there something in there that he dosnt want me to know about?" She decided to find out and walked up to the two. "Hey guys. What yall doin'?" She smiled.

Yavolin looked at Stacy,"Nothing much". Yavolin wasn't lying he was talking about pretty much nothing but he really wanted to get the book burned that he worte in about how he felt towards Marisa before he fell in love with Stacy.Yavolin didn't smile he knew that this was worse the lying he was hiding stuff from his mare.

Stacy eyed the book. "Oh is that a book? What is it? I didnt know you liked to read. Mind if i read it? I accedentaly left my copy of dareing do back home." She asked pretending to not have heard that he wanted the thing burned. She didnt understand why though. Obviously he didnt want her to know something.

Yavolin shaked his head nod."Sorry Stacy , but you can't read this book i can't say anything more then that". Yavolin didn't want to tell Stacy about this book becasue he was scared that she will think he still had feelings for Marisa which he did but he wanted to start over with stacy.