Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

(edited)

Rainbow and Spitfire honestly sounds appealing to me. Seems like their personalities mash well, at least for me, and Spitfire's more mature demeanor than Rainbow could deal with the cons of Dashie's personality fairly well xP

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ~Super Dashie~
  • Brohoof 4

Maybe it's because we like art and we're smart enough to know that however many points can be made in favor of one idea or another, there are just as many counterpoints.

This is exactly why I ship them all.

Have some RainbowPie.

Posted Image

Welp, now that I've learned enough about shipping to know that most of it is bullcrap, I must say that I SERIOUSLY only like it if it makes sense, i.e. in the Sonic series, SonAmy.

I for some reason just purely don't like shipping. Not cause its a kids show and definitely not cause same sex relationships. Its just....stupid, for a great lack of words, to me. I can read a ship fic though, I just has to catch my attention, but outside if that it's just like "why?" In my head. Maybe I'm just not romantic or something.

I for some reason just purely don't like shipping. Not cause its a kids show and definitely not cause same sex relationships. Its just....stupid, for a great lack of words, to me. I can read a ship fic though, I just has to catch my attention, but outside if that it's just like "why?" In my head. Maybe I'm just not romantic or something.

Honestly I don't like shipping either, I've been in too many fanbases where people would just have wars just for shippings they like

(edited)

Wait if I have such objections to shipping, why did I make this?

Posted Image

I think I need help.

Kinda represents ye, ye know? A young, hard working and handsome gentleman.

Good job, old boy.

Edited by Kochi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

On an off-topic note. I won't clop to ships. But I'll read them if they catch my attention, which is usually when of you tossers recommend one to me, such as The Scootaloo Diaries.

EDIT: And which might I add, if you haven't read it yet, go read it. It's NSFW, but has a great plot. The literature element, that is.

Edited by frenzyhero

Posted Image

I'm only into shipping if it's hetero :mellow:. I usually imagine it with Applejack and an OC pony from a fan-fic, so...... :P

Hate to break it to you buddy, but the only hetero ones I've seen around are with BM or Spike.

That Rainbow Pie picture just made this thread eligible for federal saucy tags.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

rainbow dash x applejack is my favorite :wub:

Posted Image

Edited by Sparkz

My favorite shipping is Soarin'xDash. :wub: I also like RarityxPonyJoe. I dislike the SpikexRarity shipping since Spike is a BABY dragon whereas Rarity is a full grown mare. Spike's love for her is just something like an elementary school boy's love for another girl. And DiscordxCelestia's pretty sweet.

Okay I'm gonna lay it out on the

here because we're all friends, even if I'm among enemies.

In terms of shipping Big Macintosh, I prefer any ship of him with a female character than to any female/female pairing.

FlutterMac is very cute since they are both very similar in some ways- having connections to the Earth and animals, sensitive, quiet and shy. (Peter New, Mac's voice actor said in an interview that his interpretation of the character held that his shyness was his deepest, darkest secret, despite its outwards visibility. Much like Spike's crush on Rarity.) However I would say that Fluttermac is an unrealistic thing to come to fruition, since two shy people usually do not work out for a relationship. One has to take the bold steps.

RariMac I think is more probable, since Rarity would seek a gentlecolt, and Macintosh is probably nothing but, if a little rough at points. Having grown up in Apple family sensibilities, those would probably entail a great deal of chivalry and politeness when it comes to males treating females. It's hard to tell since that sort of mentality would have its fair share of erosion being held only by a quiet stallion amongst three outspoken and strong-willed mares in the same house. Any action on Rarity's behalf, you could simply imagine Rarity wanting to "fix up" Applejack but with different motivation.

Alright alright, I admit, after scanning tons of great art of it on DeviantART, I find that TwiDash is bucking adorable. That bumps my number of ships I approve of up to three, all involving Dashie, cuz Dashie is most shippable pony :P

Now where was that cute fluffy Dash pic again. Oh yes.

Posted Image