Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Diane Pie

I'd hate to say this, Pinkie, but Fluttershy is better. Sorry.

That's okay! Some people think Fluttershy is adorable (Which she is sometimes!) Fluttershy is a great and kind friend of mine, sure, she can be a little sensitive, and mostly quiet, but she's the most kindest friend I've ever come across! Never mess with Fluttershy! :P

Fluttershy: Oh Pinkie, your too kind.

Your the kindest! ;)

pinkie_pie_and_fluttershy_bffs_by_tomdan

Oh this is just too good...

If I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up...

*Tighter grasp*

-Giggles- You're the most silliest pony I've ever met!  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

That's okay! Some people think Fluttershy is adorable (Which she is sometimes!) Fluttershy is a great and kind friend of mine, sure, she can be a little sensitive, and mostly quiet, but she's the most kindest friend I've ever come across! Never mess with Fluttershy! :P

Fluttershy: Oh Pinkie, your too kind.

Your the kindest! ;)

img-1856018-1-pinkie_pie_and_fluttershy_

-Giggles- You're the most silliest pony I've ever met!  ^_^ 

No, I just love hugging too much for my own good.

Also, someone said that they liked Fluttershy better, and you responded to them saying that she is adorable.

I honestly think you're cuter than Fluttershy.

But that's probably because I've exhausted my appeal towards her in her cuteness because I looked at way too many shots of her.

But none the less, I think you're cuter.  The only thing that is cuter than you is that desperate face that Applebloom made in Call of the Cuti- I mean... before she went to Diamond Tiara's party.

-Snuggles- X3

Also, someone said that they liked Fluttershy better, and you responded to them saying that she is adorable.

But that's probably because I've exhausted my appeal towards her in her cuteness because I looked at way too many shots of her.

But none the less, I think you're cuter.  The only thing that is cuter than you is that desperate face that Applebloom made in Call of the Cuti- I mean... before she went to Diamond Tiara's party.

Pinkie, Have you read My Little Dashie?  If so, did you cry?

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie, Have you read My Little Dashie?  If so, did you cry?

Aww, thankies..  :blush: 

I've read My Little Dashie.. it was so sad... I ran all over the place just to find Rainbow Dash so I could hug her!

Can I have some more hugs? Pretty please? :3 I absolutely cannot get enough of your hugs...

Yes! -Huggles- I can't get enough of hugs, really! They're just so cuddly it makes me smile with joy! :)

Aww, thankies..  :blush: 

I've read My Little Dashie.. it was so sad... I ran all over the place just to find Rainbow Dash so I could hug her!

Yes! -Huggles- I can't get enough of hugs, really! They're just so cuddly it makes me smile with joy! :)

Dawww me too! :wub: I love you so much Pinkie Pie...So much...Mmmm...

hi Pinkie I never had a birthday party in my life can you thorw me one?

!!!

You never had a party before?! Nonsense! We start the party up in this forum!

-Gets out party cannon and it fires out party decorations-

Oh yeah! Party hard! -Dancing-

-Turns on music- Listen to some GREAT songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYAQjO_94cE

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Yeah, it's sad.  I somehow did not cry, though XD.

If you want to read a great FanFic, Fears and Consequences is fantastic!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/87615/fears-and-consequences

XD

Oki Doki Loki, thanks! :)

Dawww me too! :wub: I love you so much Pinkie Pie...So much...Mmmm...

X3!

Pinkie, have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube before?

Nope.. It's too confusing! So confusing that I gave up! XD

But Surprise managed to. And speaking of Surprise, how DID she get to Ponyville? I didn't think it would be that fast to travel from generation to generation..

Oh wait, I think I know! She might've broken the fourth wall to get here! :D

XD

Oki Doki Loki, thanks! :)

X3!

Nope.. It's too confusing! So confusing that I gave up! XD

But Surprise managed to. And speaking of Surprise, how DID she get to Ponyville? I didn't think it would be that fast to travel from generation to generation..

Oh wait, I think I know! She might've broken the fourth wall to get here! :D

I have!

Has Twilight done it?  She seems like the type of pony who would.

If so, what is her best time?

I have!

Has Twilight done it?  She seems like the type of pony who would.

If so, what is her best time?

Well, her best time was when she knew she could actually break the fourth wall, like I do! Pretty neat, huh? :)

After that, she took breaks, y'know, cause she said it took half an hour to get here!

Me and Surprise do have many things in common, like partying, playing, and also pranking! Oh! When she's sad, her mane droops just like mine! Cool!

Surprise: Hey Pinkie! Whatcha doin'?

Oh hey Surprise! I'm just talking to a friend! Say "Hi!"

Surprise: Hay there!

See? She's really good at being social to other ponies.

You're very welcome! smile.png Also:

img-1858640-1-tumblr_m43cgq25pP1r2cwmso1

LOL! tongue.png 

Hey pinkie guess what. asbel was snuggeling sweetie bell

pinkie whats our thoughts on this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LniRa3K2Tgw

But Sweetie Belle sure is a nice filly! :)

I've seen that! It's so cool! :D

• Brohoof 2

Well, her best time was when she knew she could actually break the fourth wall, like I do! Pretty neat, huh? smile.png

After that, she took breaks, y'know, cause she said it took half an hour to get here!

Me and Surprise do have many things in common, like partying, playing, and also pranking! Oh! When she's sad, her mane droops just like mine! Cool!

Surprise: Hey Pinkie! Whatcha doin'?

Oh hey Surprise! I'm just talking to a friend! Say "Hi!"

Surprise: Hay there!

See? She's really good at being social to other ponies.

LOL! tongue.png 

But Sweetie Belle sure is a nice filly! smile.png

I've seen that! It's so cool! biggrin.png

Umm, hey!

(Pinkie, I meant what is her best time solving a Rubik's Cube, that is, if she's solved one.  And just to be clear, I mean Twilight.)

Pinkie, could I have a hug for no reason?  

(Actually, not exactly no reason.  In fact there is a reason.  A minor reason.  A reason worth addressing.  Actually, a considerable reason.  In fact a big reason.  The reason may be quite serious.  If not handled, this reason could cause bad things).

I'm kind of a bit depressed in life.  I just don't know what to do everyday of my life.  I find myself sitting around doing nothing.  I waste entire hours of my life in my room.  Life just isn't as enjoyable as it use to be.  I've been living on this planet for 15 long years, and I'm already feeling boredom in my life... *sigh* (Have 12 hours gone by yet...?)

Umm, hey!

(Pinkie, I meant what is her best time solving a Rubik's Cube, that is, if she's solved one.  And just to be clear, I mean Twilight.)

Twilight isn't crazy for Rubik's Cubes, I've seen her rage before trying!

(starts to dance badly) wow thats some cannon how did you make it?

That's a secret! :P

Pinkie, could I have a hug for no reason?  

(Actually, not exactly no reason.  In fact there is a reason.  A minor reason.  A reason worth addressing.  Actually, a considerable reason.  In fact a big reason.  The reason may be quite serious.  If not handled, this reason could cause bad things).

I'm kind of a bit depressed in life.  I just don't know what to do everyday of my life.  I find myself sitting around doing nothing.  I waste entire hours of my life in my room.  Life just isn't as enjoyable as it use to be.  I've been living on this planet for 15 long years, and I'm already feeling boredom in my life... *sigh* (Have 12 hours gone by yet...?)

I know that ponies can suffer from depression, and yeah, it can be serious sometimes. Life isn't that enjoyable to them like it used to be! I once was lonely when I was a filly. There is more to be sad or mad, or even afraid about. Like a loved one that has passed away, or afraid of failing a test, or being mad that somepony called you by a name. Life is there for ponies to live in, feel free, and happy, and enjoy time with their friends or families! That is what Princess Celestia did for us. If you don't know what to do, go out there and make friends! Do things! Don't sit in your room feeling sad about boredom. In fact, I think you have more friends that care about you than you do in life! I know you do! :)

Even if it might not feel the same way for you, just remember this. If you ever feel sad, mad, or afraid, talk about it with me. I'll help you! wink.png 

Twilight isn't crazy for Rubik's Cubes, I've seen her rage before trying!

That's a secret! tongue.png

I know that ponies can suffer from depression, and yeah, it can be serious sometimes. Life isn't that enjoyable to them like it used to be! I once was lonely when I was a filly. There is more to be sad or mad, or even afraid about. Like a loved one that has passed away, or afraid of failing a test, or being mad that somepony called you by a name. Life is there for ponies to live in, feel free, and happy, and enjoy time with their friends or families! That is what Princess Celestia did for us. If you don't know what to do, go out there and make friends! Do things! Don't sit in your room feeling sad about boredom. In fact, I think you have more friends that care about you than you do in life! I know you do! smile.png

Even if it might not feel the same way for you, just remember this. If you ever feel sad, mad, or afraid, talk about it with me. I'll help you! img-1861038-1-wink.png 

Thanks, Pinkie.  You're the best pony ever.  I love you.

-Hug-