You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

You can't hypnotize me. 

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Cute fox thing.

• Brohoof 1

....Hey there little foxy.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Your eyes hurt my face.

FInally, I've been waiting for this opportunity for almost 300 years. I can finally punish you. 

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

I'm with you on this Simon foal or not everypony will pay for any sins they cause bullying is just as bad as anything else in my book..... aww don't be scared little filly *unsheathes knife* it will only hurt for a second I promise

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Sig2.jpg

hmmm sadistically tie her up and cut her open...... nah I'm true to my word we need to make it almost painless..... we could break her neck..... oh oh better yet we can hold her up for ransom and split the profit 50-50 

Sig2.jpg