Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

Do you hover or pounce to get from point to point?

Hover, generally. Pouncing around with a dot slamming into the floor is quite... Uncomfortable.

Phasing in and out of existence(Mere tricks of the light, but shh, don't tell anyone) is another favourite of mine :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever used your fading in and out abilities to scare anyone?

You'll find a couple of instances between pages 200 and 400 in this thread :catface:

... I just had to go look again, didn't I. Oh lord...

• Brohoof 1

How did you become a Lord?

Started out yeeaars ago with a couple of close friends. We decided to pretend to turn archaic for a couple of weeks, speak in thy, thou, arth, hath, etc, with the same manners as ye olden days' nobles and peasants :catface:

Of course, we had roles. 6 friends we were back then, so we got a king, a lord, two rich nobles, and two peasants. Guess what I was nominated to be :P

"Nobles" had to pretend that the "peasants" were beneath their stature, while kissing the feet of the king. The "king" could do whatever, and request others to do his bidding. The "peasants" planned a coup to overthrow the king, alongside me, who would be named king if it succeeded. It did not :catface:

Anyhow, the "title" stuck with me, since I had been "Royally acting" from the words of my friends that were in on our little game, and they started actually calling me "Lord" as a joke.(I'm actually very much horrid at acting. I just did it with such "overshot enthusiasm" to the point that they started laughing.)

... Oh god those were good times. Why is it that this thread has to reignite all my nostalgia;-:

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...