Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For best bath

PonyHag1

That's awesome! This made me laugh for some reason, but at the same time, I would totally buy it if I ran across one in a store. I mean seriously, is that a shampoo bottle with Rarity on it? If Rarity endorses a body care product, then it must be used. XD

• Brohoof 2

Ahahahaha xD That's funny! Where the hell did you even find that? I thought they only sold toys, not bathroom appliances xDD

Someone mentioned it on Facebook, I got curious about it and did a search. It showed up on the Wal-Mart site, I don't know what other stores might have it.

• Brohoof 1

Second I move out, I'm getting this.

Pony baths are best baths.

Then I'd had like Old Spice and Ponies and be like

Friendship is PPPOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR... Hilarity ensued.

• Brohoof 7

Ahahahaha xD That's funny! Where the hell did you even find that? I thought they only sold toys, not bathroom appliances xDD

xD Australianfries I am there with you on this one! That is pretty funny mlp bathing stuff :huh:^_^ ... Lol @Australianfries your reaction was the same as mine.

This is a bit too funny xDD

But I have to admit, the scrunchie flower-shaped thingy looks pretty darn cool in my opinion, fair play :P

But seriously, they should get other scents based on the pony's character or element of harmony.

Edited by MidnightInferno

This is a holiday gift set sold at Walmart. You can find it in the Christmas section along with another shampoo/body wash set and a toothbrush holder.

post-37-0-11622100-1353699293_thumb.jpg

Also, apparetnly there's a Pinkie Pie handsoap dispenser but I couldn't find it in my store.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I actually kinda wanna buy it now. :blink: But still I'm not surprised at all that they bathroom stuff for MLP at Wal-Mart one bit. One time a friend of mine went there a found a cookie monster bathroom set, she ended up buying it. :lol:

That toothbrush set should have a picture of dentist Derpy examining, say, Dash's teeth.

I would get that Pinkie soap dispenser in a second, it would be even better if they had an AJ one :)

That toothbrush set should have a picture of dentist Derpy examining, say, Dash's teeth.

Noooo! It has to be Colgate examining people!

Posted Image

Just look at that tail! It totally looks like toothpaste. XD

Now that I think about it, she's probably the reason why I use Colgate toothpaste over everything else...:P

• Brohoof 1

I would maybe consider buying this if it wasn't so girly...

Also I don't really care for green apple

Also, apparetnly there's a Pinkie Pie handsoap dispenser but I couldn't find it in my store.

Posted Image

Also that Pinkie Pie handsoap dispenser looks awesome

I wonder if that up here in Canada... I'd totally go for all three. Any pony even know many bits those set a pony back? Cause man, times are tough. lol

I don't know about Canada but I got the body wash/lotion/shampoo set and the Great Smile Set. They were $5 USD each. I think the Bath-In-A-Box is $10 USD. I don't know about the others.
  • Brohoof 1

This is something I would much rather put on display somewhere rather than use. Or at least buy two so you have something to show for it. Once it's used, it smells like regular soap I'm sure. People will not smell you and say "He smells like a BRONY!"

I'd buy it.

This is a holiday gift set sold at Walmart. You can find it in the Christmas section along with another shampoo/body wash set and a toothbrush holder.

Posted Image

My wife came home with a bag of all these. I had already bought the toothbrush holder. Now we have the soap set, bubble bath set and soap dispenser. Our bathroom is totally ponified!!!

I want that Pinkie Pie soap dispenser. Yes I do.

The other bath sets are sooo cute! But I don't think that I would have the heart to use any of them... although part of that is because I am becoming a huge girly stickler for quality bathroom products, hair and skin products in particular. Somehow, I don't see the Rarity shampoo comparing to my Redken All Soft shampoo, as much as Rarity would love to have it otherwise.

Maybe I can put my Redken shampoo IN the Rarity dispenser... but then that would be a waste of shampoo... gaaaaah I don't know what to do! lol

My wife came home with a bag of all these. I had already bought the toothbrush holder. Now we have the soap set, bubble bath set and soap dispenser. Our bathroom is totally ponified!!!

Ponify ALL OF THE BATHROOMS!!

or, you know everything sounds good too, i-if that's ok wi-with you, what-whatever works for you, if you don't want to tha-that's ok too.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought the pinkie pie soap despenser last night and love it!!!

Is there any way to refill it?  I was looking and it looks like the head might come off, I've tried to twist and turn it but it does nothing and I really don't want to break it.

Anyone know how to do that?

• 2 weeks later...

They have a mini bubble bath set at walmart, too. I want it really badly!!!!!

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Like Really really really badly, i want all of the sets, i mean!!!!! smile.png But they forgot Rainbow Dash. dry.png

I saw this set at my local wal-mart but their dead, soulless eyes terrified me so much that I couldn't bring myself to have such beasties lurking in my bathroom, for fear that one night they'd come to life and re-enact Cupcakes.....*Shudder*